Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Gatti's widow wants boxer's $6M estate – and the dog

Just looking at her smug face makes me want to bash it in.

I hope to God she doesn't win anything but support money for their son, and her personal belongings. I mean she is trying to cut his daughter out of receiving anything. What a biatch.

She's penniless? Well go get a job. She was a stripper afterall, so she knows how to do something at least.

Gatti's widow wants boxer's $6M estate – and the dog

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Gatti's widow wants boxer's $6M estate – and the dog

...what did the final autopsy conclude?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't know what to think really.

I mean if she didn't kill him and he did write a will giving her everything how can she not be entitled to it?

I mean if your husband died and you were named as the sole beneficiary in the will you'd fight to uphold that right? Even beyond the money and selfish reasons, it was what he himself wanted.

Sure I also think it sounds very shady. I mean he changes his will and dies in mysterious circumstances three weeks later......

It's a really tough one.

If she manipulated him into changing his will and was then responsible for his death she should be left to rot in jail forever, but if she really is entirely innocent, lost her husband, then got thrown in jail for murdering him, and now even though legally entitleld to his will and named as the sole benefactor, his family are trying to deny her what's hers, then she's had a miserable time.

Unfortunately I guess there is no way of knowing which story is true.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Moral of the story....never ever marry a schizo stripper. Surely not a recipe for happy ever afters.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

well isn't that convenient, they take out a will allegedly 3 weeks before his death, and she's the sole beneficiary, if anyone else thinks it was suicide they're smoking some strong shit, feel bad for their son, and seriously in the perfect world Gatti's parents would get custody of the child and she'd be left just as is without a cent

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The autopsy revealed that apparently Gatti really hung himself up with the purse or got hung there but the conclusions aren't final yet because there is a load of information remaining to be processed. The last thing I'Ve read about it (in Quebec french medias as the affair over here is seriously huge) is that they aren't sure if somebody wouldn't have helped her to kill Gatti and that's what they are investigating at the moment, that and some bruises they did found on his body. They also found an abnormal rate of some medicine in his body which aren't normally found without some prescription or something like that, medicine we can more or less only find in Brazil and they are looking for the possibility where Gatti would have been induced these medicines into him to alterate his judgment, at least, these are the things studied at the moment, also needing some stuff that the Brazilian authorities haven't given to Michael Baden yet. Whenever I read something new about it (assuming I get my hand over it before somebody else over here), I'll be more than glad to share it with ya.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    The autopsy revealed that apparently Gatti really hung himself up with the purse or got hung there but the conclusions aren't final yet because there is a load of information remaining to be processed. The last thing I'Ve read about it (in Quebec french medias as the affair over here is seriously huge) is that they aren't sure if somebody wouldn't have helped her to kill Gatti and that's what they are investigating at the moment, that and some bruises they did found on his body. They also found an abnormal rate of some medicine in his body which aren't normally found without some prescription or something like that, medicine we can more or less only find in Brazil and they are looking for the possibility where Gatti would have been induced these medicines into him to alterate his judgment, at least, these are the things studied at the moment, also needing some stuff that the Brazilian authorities haven't given to Michael Baden yet. Whenever I read something new about it (assuming I get my hand over it before somebody else over here), I'll be more than glad to share it with ya.
    that's the first thing that popped into my head when they threw the BS "she's too small to lift his body", right now she's planning on getting an estimated 10 million if she wins the proceeding, giving her more than enough money to pay someone to help her out

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post
    that's the first thing that popped into my head when they threw the BS "she's too small to lift his body", right now she's planning on getting an estimated 10 million if she wins the proceeding, giving her more than enough money to pay someone to help her out
    Especially in Brazil where it doesn't cost much to corrupt anybody... Anybody could have been hidden into the loft at this stage and if the card to unlock the door is inside the slot, then the door is unlocked and peoples can come in as well. It smells terribly bad and I hope with all my might that she won't go away with it.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Especially in Brazil where it doesn't cost much to corrupt anybody... Anybody could have been hidden into the loft at this stage and if the card to unlock the door is inside the slot, then the door is unlocked and peoples can come in as well. It smells terribly bad and I hope with all my might that she won't go away with it.
    Some good info there!..
    Maybe there is a glimmer of hope for some justice. I'd say it's pretty obvious she was also a hooker, and will have an abundance of seedy contacts.
    The only thing that concerns me, is how susceptable are the Brazilian police to a brown envelope?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do you really think that scenario is more likely than the guy was suffering from depression, got drunk as fuck, had a terrible row/fight with his wife, got even more drunker than fuck and decided to hang himself?
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post

Do you really think that scenario is more likely than the guy was suffering from depression, got drunk as fuck, had a terrible row/fight with his wife, got even more drunker than fuck and decided to hang himself?
    Maybe. Not quite so ludicrous as it sounds. And then you factor in the will and all that added crap. The police are not always like in the uk.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

first off having already had an uncle murdered in a situation much like this one, no i don't find it ludicrous or that hard to believe, there are a bunch of sick fucks in this world who are willing to do anything cause of greed, and i wouldn't doubt that this is just another example of it happening

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Brazilian and Canadian autopsies both found he died through hanging.. with no injuries to suggest he was hung by other people.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Brazilian and Canadian autopsies both found he died through hanging.. with no injuries to suggest he was hung by other people.
    last i read they're still investigating in Canada, cause they haven't gotten a full report

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

last i read they're still investigating in Canada, cause they haven't gotten a full report
    BBC NEWS | Americas | Gatti test shows death by hanging

Thread Information