Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Irrational Hate Watering Hole

Quote Originally Posted by hattonthehammer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post

I said if he LOST this fight he was the fraud we all suspected

I got proved wrong, not the first time and wont be the last

You chose to make your excuses days in advance while i simply said what i thought!!

hand on heart thought it should of been scored for valuev EASILY

hayes a fraud
    You are such a donut.

What time exactly was that post made on saturday night?

What is the one thing on this site that i over everyone else are renound for doing of an evening?

I was pissed up and pissed off, watched the fight the very next morning not in a coma and scored 1,2,3,7,8,9,10,11,12 for haye
    So you were pissed out yer nut and don't even remember posting?

Now I would have thought a strict exponent of christianity like yourself would have been preparing for church on sunday?

Fucking dummy
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are such a donut.

What is the one thing on this site that i over everyone else are renound for doing of an evening?

I was pissed up and pissed off, watched the fight the very next morning not in a coma and scored 1,2,3,7,8,9,10,11,12 for haye

Now I would have thought a strict exponent of christianity like yourself would have been preparing for church on sunday?

Fucking dummy
    yawn

Your becoming repetative and tiresome now

Go play in the traffic or better yet knock one out over your beloved hayemaker
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye beat a guy who barely beat holyfield. So what. We still know nothing about haye. Can't say he's bad can't say he's good. (At heavyweight). He is no where as good as he talks himself to be that's for sure.
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fucking dummy
    yawn

Guys stay on topic, this isn't a thread for us to bash each other but a nice little place where we can blurt out which boxers we hate and get it out of our system.

A nice safe place where you can voice your irrational prejudices and rants free from judgement of others of retributions.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fucking dummy
    yawn

It's a gutter when you get caught out aint it?
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wladimir Klitschko.

The man seems to have forgotten how to entertain because he is so shit scared of getting punched in the face. I swear, when Haye comes knocking next year it'll be Vitali that answers. He had both Rahman & Ibragimov finished yet he chose to continue boxing. He still be fucking jabbing Rahman now if the referee hadn't stopped it.

Also...Junior Witter.

Complete fucking arsehole. How the hell did he just get a #9 ranking by the WBC at Welter. How the fuck is that possible?

Finally...Matthew Macklin.

Credit where credit is due, he has alot of power, but he talked alot of shit after knocking out Elcock. Claimed he was ready for anyone in the world. I'm sorry Matthew, but aren't you still scraping pieces of canvass off your face from when Jamie Moore beat the shit out of you? Fucking achieve something before you talk smack you fucking dick!

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mar View Post
    Haye beat a guy who barely beat holyfield. So what. We still know nothing about haye. Can't say he's bad can't say he's good. (At heavyweight). He is no where as good as he talks himself to be that's for sure.
    Very fair, I've already said this - this fight didn't answer every question about Haye as a Heavyweight but it hasn't asked any either

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Irrational hate would be Amir Khan, nothing against him but the hype of Warren and Sky PPV.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't hate any fighter in particular, but i hate holders and runners who don't throw punches in general.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bzkfn View Post
    Wladimir Klitschko.

The man seems to have forgotten how to entertain because he is so shit scared of getting punched in the face. I swear, when Haye comes knocking next year it'll be Vitali that answers. He had both Rahman & Ibragimov finished yet he chose to continue boxing. He still be fucking jabbing Rahman now if the referee hadn't stopped it.

Also...Junior Witter.

Complete fucking arsehole. How the hell did he just get a #9 ranking by the WBC at Welter. How the fuck is that possible?

Credit where credit is due, he has alot of power, but he talked alot of shit after knocking out Elcock. Claimed he was ready for anyone in the world. I'm sorry Matthew, but aren't you still scraping pieces of canvass off your face from when Jamie Moore beat the shit out of you? Fucking achieve something before you talk smack you fucking dick!
    Yes yes!! This is good, let the anger out, slate those fighters, set them to rights, doesn't it feel so good!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i can't stand.... Cristiano Ronaldo, the little prick used to annoy the fuck out of me when he was rolling around as though he had been shot in that red shirt and when he went I thought we had seen the last of him in our papers but no, now he's gone we have to see him laughing and joking on the fucking streets everyday, while some tabloid takes his picture..... Ponce.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by rjj tszyu View Post
    i can't stand.... Cristiano Ronaldo, the little prick used to annoy the fuck out of me when he was rolling around as though he had been shot in that red shirt and when he went I thought we had seen the last of him in our papers but no, now he's gone we have to see him laughing and joking on the fucking streets everyday, while some tabloid takes his picture..... Ponce.

If I may also add to Sir Alex Ferguson to this list too, this guy is THE biggest fcuking prick in the game, he believes everyone owes him something, add to that his arrogance, please someone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wladimir Klitschko.

Also...Junior Witter.

few of my own....

Tyson Fury
    Spent months bigging this guy up on itv having him fight complete bums and claiming he`s the next big thing on the sole basis of how big he is. Could see from day one when he was fighting some decorator from denmark with a very hairy back he had no natural boxing ability. Fought a 3rd tier fighter and got beat the f*ck out of.

Naseem Hamed
    You can look good fighting your steve robinsons and 2nd rate south americans. You can even look great. But the second he went to americaand got in with kevin kelley you could evidently see straight away the guy had been writing cheques his ass couldnt cash. Got through that fight but the moment MAB came a calling naz simply refused to fight a guy that was physically stronger than him and completely unintimidated. Got told so many times he had to knock barrera out and didnt even attempt to do so.

Sven Ottke
    The biggest fraud of them all. Spent an entire career fighting bums in germany and relying on backhanded refs and judges to give him decisions. Couldnt box to save his life and just reminded me of a club fighter. Remember watching him fight robin reid and the ref clearly telling reid at one point in the fight "not to hit him so hard". Reid battered ottke for 12rounds despite the fact the heavy set german ref was doing everything possible to disqualify reid and ottke surprise surprise took out a unanimous decision

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wladimir Klitschko.

Also...Junior Witter.

few of my own....

Tyson Fury
    Spent months bigging this guy up on itv having him fight complete bums and claiming he`s the next big thing on the sole basis of how big he is. Could see from day one when he was fighting some decorator from denmark with a very hairy back he had no natural boxing ability. Fought a 3rd tier fighter and got beat the f*ck out of.

Naseem Hamed
    You can look good fighting your steve robinsons and 2nd rate south americans. You can even look great. But the second he went to americaand got in with kevin kelley you could evidently see straight away the guy had been writing cheques his ass couldnt cash. Got through that fight but the moment MAB came a calling naz simply refused to fight a guy that was physically stronger than him and completely unintimidated. Got told so many times he had to knock barrera out and didnt even attempt to do so.

Sven Ottke
    The biggest fraud of them all. Spent an entire career fighting bums in germany and relying on backhanded refs and judges to give him decisions. Couldnt box to save his life and just reminded me of a club fighter. Remember watching him fight robin reid and the ref clearly telling reid at one point in the fight "not to hit him so hard". Reid battered ottke for 12rounds despite the fact the heavy set german ref was doing everything possible to disqualify reid and ottke surprise surprise took out a unanimous decision
    Oh yes, forgot about Hamed. He is soooo easy to hate. Fucking little prick.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by rjj tszyu View Post
    Wladimir Klitschko.

Also...Junior Witter.

few of my own....

Tyson Fury

Naseem Hamed

Sven Ottke
    Oh yes, forgot about Hamed. He is soooo easy to hate. Fucking little prick.

one of the happiest nights of my life seeing him get annihilated

Quite possibly the only brit ive genuinely wanted to see fail on the world stage.

Thread Information