Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd demands Pac call him out

Quote Originally Posted by mnmc10 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by *********** View Post
    Damn, sounds like Floyd is afraid of the real pound 4 pound king.

Too bad all Floyd would do is run. Cotto should have ran all night like Floyd would

Did Cotto run? He sure did, that is the same thing Floyd, Dirrell and Haye be doing.

Sugar Ray Leonard ran from Duran in fight two and Duran just said screw this. Even Manny was getting pissed at Cotto and so was the crowd. I can't support running regardless of who does it. If you stick up for runners and call them BOXING then Cotto was boxing and not running right? Running is running.

Any how, Floyd sounds scared to me. Shane Mosley called Floyd out and Floyd peed all over her self. Floyd is a pathetic biatch!
    Ali made a career of 'running' it's called boxing smart.

ali knocked people out, pbf just dances with them for 12 rounds.
    Genaro Hernandez, Diego Corrales & Arturo Gatti were 3 of the toughest fighters of the past 15 years. All were stopped by Mayweather. His style has changed as he's moved out of his natural weight & his power has dropped, but his KO ratio is in fact pretty much the same as Ali's.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd has offered Shane Mosley a fight 2 or 3 times from 1999-2006 and Shane admitted it so drop the Shane thing he just mainly wants the money Floyd brings bottom line is Floyd is basically saying he will fight Pacquiao so pac needs to man up stop talking vacation and promoters and say yes i want Mayweather next.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tysonbruno View Post
    Floyd has offered Shane Mosley a fight 2 or 3 times from 1999-2006 and Shane admitted it so drop the Shane thing he just mainly wants the money Floyd brings bottom line is Floyd is basically saying he will fight Pacquiao so pac needs to man up stop talking vacation and promoters and say yes i want Mayweather next.
    Pacquiao will fight Mayweather if the sharing is right. If mayweather accepts a 50-50, we would all be seeing a Pac vs Mayweather early next year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brucelee View Post
    Pacquiao will fight Mayweather if the sharing is right. If mayweather accepts a 50-50, we would all be seeing a Pac vs Mayweather early next year.
    I hope so mate this fight will be so good for the sport and at 50/50 there looking at around $40m each so by far there biggest purse so no need for any daft 60/40 demands and so on.

Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by mnmc10 View Post

Too bad all Floyd would do is run. Cotto should have ran all night like Floyd would

Did Cotto run? He sure did, that is the same thing Floyd, Dirrell and Haye be doing.

Sugar Ray Leonard ran from Duran in fight two and Duran just said screw this. Even Manny was getting pissed at Cotto and so was the crowd. I can't support running regardless of who does it. If you stick up for runners and call them BOXING then Cotto was boxing and not running right? Running is running.

Any how, Floyd sounds scared to me. Shane Mosley called Floyd out and Floyd peed all over her self. Floyd is a pathetic biatch!

ali knocked people out, pbf just dances with them for 12 rounds.
    Dont forget the fact Floyd is a fantastic fighter , he is just a BELLEND sometimes.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post
    The hype for this fight is going to get out of control. It's two days in and I'm already sick of it.
    A-fuckin- man bro. I almost dont even want to see that fight bad enough to hear all the silly crap that is going to be spewed leading up to this.
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i wonder if fighters would agree not to fight floyd and leave him in the dark what would he do? he probably go back to fighting the big show. what a pu$$y. i mean does he need pacquiao to call him out for the fight to be made? its hilarious to hear him say "im my own boss" but when ask who he fights next he says "ill let elerbe and haymon handle that for me" pussy! shit must be eating him inside but hes too careful(scared) to fight people who poses a threat to him.
    "speed is the essence of war"
    sun tzu-art of war

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If all this is true then why is eveyone sucking floyd's teet to fight him. All these people claim he runs, cheats, is a bitch blah blah so then why does he still beat them. Should be easy to cut off the ring get past his "d" and beat his ass since he's such a horrible fighter. And how does it make pac or anyone else better for chasing a crappy, boring fighter, seems to me the one's chasing him are the real bitches for picking such an easy fight while paul williams, berto, mosely and others are available. What's it prove to beat this guy you all talk so bad about. Beat floyd....so what, he wasn't crap in the first place right And the mentions of direll are just as tired...look froch won, done deal, what i don't get is why there are so many willing to talk up a guy who beat direll. Direll before that fight had fought absolutly no one...look at the names on his record. And it doesn't matter how you look at it a ton of people had froch a champ, loosing to what is really a "b" grade fighter if that in his home town. Is that something to really brag about ?? Froch did his job so much props to him for that, he's there to beat whoever they put there. But braggin about it.....uh ok.
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why does Pac have to call Mayweather out? Why can't Floyd call anyone out? IMO I think Manny is the draw here and if Mayweather wants another estate he should challenge Pacquaio. I think Pac handled it just fine. Stay silent Manny. The people will make this fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is just Floyd being Floyd. He loves the attention and he loves being controversial. On a personal level, I like Manny much better, but let's be honest, Floyd is not scared of Manny. He knows he can beat him, and he will.
    "The refusal to respect one's enemies is a weakness, a stinginess of heart." Frederick the Great

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    This is just Floyd being Floyd. He loves the attention and he loves being controversial. On a personal level, I like Manny much better, but let's be honest, Floyd is not scared of Manny. He knows he can beat him, and he will.
    I would have agreed before the Cotto demolition. Just want to see the fight. Floyd was offered out by Shane, but wants no part of him. Floyd has no other option but to fight Pac Man or retire again.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ali never ran. He was throwing punches all the while he was danciong. These pussies nowadays dance but don't throw.

Thread Information