Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Anyone watch Ireland v France?

Football is starting to piss me off, yet another shocking refereeing decision which costs Ireland a place in the World Cup, im only a third generation Irish but it's just the mannor in which they were cheated out of qualifying.

Just seems the big home teams always get the decisions.

If no one saw it for starters it was off side then Henry decided to handball ( worst handball your likely to see ) and knocks it across the box for his team mate to knock it in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Anyone watch Ireland v France?

Ireland were robbed to fuck mate.Their should be going to the wprld cup not cheating fooking france,Henry the cheating twat.Who many irish lads would love to get the hands on him.With me being a nfellow brit mate it hurts me to see close relations go out like that,sorry mate

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

fuck Henry what a cheating piece of sh1t, first they brought in the seeding bollox to fuck the small countrys, but thats not good enough they still have to rob us the fucking wankers. gutted for Duff and the lads robbed of there last chance to play in a world cup absolute disgrace

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ireland got shafted big time. Henry got away with playing basketball to set up that fuckin goal. As for his dive later . Tbh, their whole team was doing it, I saw a few control the ball with their arms.

A complete joke to see Ireland screwed out of the biggest stage of all those players careers on the basis of that. They played their hearts out.

Although on Phil's point I can't stand Damien Duff, he's always throwing his arms in the air complaining about a slightly loose pass when he could be chasing the ball down. He needs to get him some work ethic like guys like Liam Lawrence.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post
    Ireland got shafted big time. Henry got away with playing basketball to set up that fuckin goal. As for his dive later . Tbh, their whole team was doing it, I saw a few control the ball with their arms.

A complete joke to see Ireland screwed out of the biggest stage of all those players careers on the basis of that. They played their hearts out.

Although on Phil's point I can't stand Damien Duff, he's always throwing his arms in the air complaining about a slightly loose pass when he could be chasing the ball down. He needs to get him some work ethic like guys like Liam Lawrence.
    yeah man pisses me off when Duff does that as well, Lawrence was heroic tonight I thought, Andrews really stepped up to the plate as well, what a shame to go out like that though

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post

yeah man pisses me off when Duff does that as well, Lawrence was heroic tonight I thought, Andrews really stepped up to the plate as well, what a shame to go out like that though
    It was a complete piss-take, Henry should get a ban for the first 2 matches of the World Cup. He won't though, Blatter wouldn't allow it. Yeah, Lawrence was excellent, I actually thought St Ledger & Doyle both had games beyond their abilities tonight as well. Such a shame that guys who put in performances like that could have it robbed from them.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

get a ban for the hand ball or the dive ? 99.9% of strikers who could get away with a goal after handling would do just that - come on when do you see a striker admitting to a foul or such when they have scored. Will be interesting to see what Henry says in interview later.

Its football - you get the bad decisions , all part of the game. Though why they won't switch to video refereeing is a mystery....

I feel for the Irish they deserved it but lets face it they would be laughing if it was England. Have worked with a bunch of Irish lads for years who will always say when asked who they want to win a tournament "anyone but Englnd." They really smarmy when England lose

Amazes me as they have lived here years (longer than they have in Ireland) but thats the way it is.

So I will rip the piss out of them tomorrow - fuck 'em
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I kinda sorta watched it while I was working. I saw the handball bit. If I'd have been Dunne when Henry came up to him and sat down next to him after the game I'd have punched his head off his shoulders. I'd have strangled the cunt.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This kind of thing is why the need video refs. They should put FIFA and UEFA chiefs in prison until they OK it. It's only when an actual World Cup gets decided by cheating that they'll do it.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Worst episode ever... Can't believe the frenchies got away with it... some blind mice were obviously referring the game!
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So is Titi a hero or a cheating kunt like Diego?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlwtsKXm-MM

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I kinda watched the game. The linesman should have picked up the initial offside and you'd like to think he could have seen one of the two times Henry handballed it.

Its one of those that your up in arms about if it goes against you but if its in your favour well they all do it so why shouldnt we?

Robbie Keane should have made the handball a mute point.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    This kind of thing is why the need video refs. They should put FIFA and UEFA chiefs in prison until they OK it. It's only when an actual World Cup gets decided by cheating that they'll do it.
    There is no reason not to use video replays when it comes to high stakes sporting events. It's a shame for the Irish going out like that.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I thought the Irish played some good stuff, Unlucky
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

disgraceful

The irish played like true heroes and got royally screwed over by a cheating frenchmen and inept officiating.

Up until the ref had a brilliant game and i dont lay too much of the blame on his shoulders as he was clearly blindsighted. But the linesman 1st missing a clear offside when the balls played in, the henry juggling the ball back into play to setup the winner.

Whether he admitted to it after the game or not this was the clearest form of cheating and henry should be forced to sit out the world cup for doing so.

Can only hope trappatoni and his boys can come home to a heroes reception as they almost pulled off the impossible!!
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Thread Information