Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Death Penalty

I'd strongly reccomend reading the recently released last words of all of Death Row's inmate's from the past 35 years.

Any of the audience coming to gain closure won't have got any 9 times out of 10 hearing what they've heard.

I think some of you need to stop reading the Sun Newspaper and regurgitating what you read.

We shouldn't be killing people who end up in Jail because of Tax Payers money... what a cheap, quick fix... we need to attack the root of the problem rather than just saying chop the cunt's head off and sticking our heads back into the sand as if we've made society a better place.

It's a detterent to rational thinking people, not to derranged mentally ill people... 'normal' thought processes aren't there... otherwise they wouldn't be rapists/padeos etc... if that's in your nature I don't think it can be repressed by fear.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB View Post
    I'd strongly reccomend reading the recently released last words of all of Death Row's inmate's from the past 35 years.

Any of the audience coming to gain closure won't have got any 9 times out of 10 hearing what they've heard.

I think some of you need to stop reading the Sun Newspaper and regurgitating what you read.

We shouldn't be killing people who end up in Jail because of Tax Payers money... what a cheap, quick fix... we need to attack the root of the problem rather than just saying chop the cunt's head off and sticking our heads back into the sand as if we've made society a better place.

It's a detterent to rational thinking people, not to derranged mentally ill people... 'normal' thought processes aren't there... otherwise they wouldn't be rapists/padeos etc... if that's in your nature I don't think it can be repressed by fear.

Sterilize the parents?

Like you say mate its not a deterrent it is vengeance for the family and in the greater number of cases in the US its for the white victims families at that.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanman View Post
    Sorry, Haven't got time to bore you all with a long essay, but i get the impression for most people its a question of which is the worst punishment between death and a life sentence.

Are there any other people who, like me, actually are against it because its too much of a punishment?

It seems that most people that are against it is for the reason that the offender would suffer more by being kept alive in prison serving a life sentence.

Is there anyone against it simply because its wrong?

Yeah me.
    An eye for an eye is old testament stuff, it makes both sides as bad as each other.
    A step back to the savages we really are. Nice one.
    We've already done that, we've got a generation of savages running round stabbing and shooting innocent people every day. The only way to drstcally cut the number of deaths of innocent people is to execute all the savages.

Thread Information