Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Olympic Drug Testing: Has This Been Required In A Championship Fight?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Olympic Drug Testing: Has This Been Required In A Championship Fight?

I honestly and personally don't know of anything like this being required in a professional championship fight.

Has this been done in the history of boxing?To anyone knowledgeable enough, please enlighten me and all other boxing fans coz I'm really on the belief that Mayweather is doing this to avoid Pac.

Mayweather has a history of avoiding big punchers and he might be doing this to avoid being KOed in the biggest fight of his career.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Olympic Drug Testing: Has This Been Required In A Championship Fight?

The answer is NO. It's never been required in pro regular or pro championship bout.

Pac will eventually agree to the test, he'll fly to New York for Pac-May promotion on the second week of january, fly back to Manila in the same week, start training, and Fagweather will get KTFO on March 13.

Enough with the circus bullshit. For $40M, I'll fight both Klitcshkos at the same time.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Olympic Drug Testing: Has This Been Required In A Championship Fight?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacstraightleft View Post
    The answer is NO. It's never been required in pro regular or pro championship bout.

Pac will eventually agree to the test, he'll fly to New York for Pac-May promotion on the second week of january, fly back to Manila in the same week, start training, and Fagweather will get KTFO on March 13.

Enough with the circus bullshit. For $40M, I'll fight both Klitcshkos at the same time.

LOL. Same old story again for us pacstraight. We've been here for years already trying to defend our boys from the haters.

If no one can tell me a fight in which an Olympic drug testing was required, then it's clear that gayweather is afraid of the Pac.

Haters will be silenced soon when pac agrees to it and Mayweather will be making some excuses again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Please show me a time when a fighter was gonna be fined 10 million dollars per pound if they came in overweight. If u cant then i will say Pac is avoiding PBF and is scared.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by eagle View Post
    Please show me a time when a fighter was gonna be fined 10 million dollars per pound if they came in overweight. If u cant then i will say Pac is avoiding PBF and is scared.
    okay but before I do it, let me ask you if you know about time value of money.

if you don't know anything about it, please come to my finance class and I'll be glad to teach you about time value of money and tell you about boxing fines.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brucelee View Post
    okay but before I do it, let me ask you if you know about time value of money.

if you don't know anything about it, please come to my finance class and I'll be glad to teach you about time value of money and tell you about boxing fines.
    Well go ahead explain it now. Or are u trying desperately to get out of a corner you have backed yourself into? I'll admit no fighter has had to adhere to olympic drug testing before a world title fight as far as im aware. Now answer the question i asked you.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I guess Pacquiao is right.

2008 April 22 | Steroid Report ... ping-case/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ueUboKH ... r_embedded

USADA has proven wrong before. They're not that accurate after all. Team Mayweather's idea could create more issues. It's just their pathetic way to distract Pacquiao.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Congressman View Post

USADA has proven wrong before. They're not that accurate after all. Team Mayweather's idea could create more issues. It's just their pathetic way to distract Pacquiao.
    Potentially giving up 40 million dollars cos your a bit scared of a little blood test is truly pathetic and complete bullshit. What a crock of shit.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It hasn't been done before, but there is no good reason why it shouldn't be introduced. Admittedly, it shouldn't be on Mayweathers shoulder to introduce changes and shoudl be down to the commisions. But having said that, I don't think anybody has a problem with wanting comprehensive checks on boxers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Potentially giving up 40 million dollars cos your a bit scared of a little blood test is truly pathetic and complete bullshit. What a crock of shit.
    Pac can easily earn that money for a couple of fights. i.e. JMM and Mosely and doesn't have to deal with bitching and all kinds of rediculous whinning demands.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    It hasn't been done before, but there is no good reason why it shouldn't be introduced. Admittedly, it shouldn't be on Mayweathers shoulder to introduce changes and shoudl be down to the commisions. But having said that, I don't think anybody has a problem with wanting comprehensive checks on boxers.
    Or better yet...

They should exhume all dead top 10 ATG, get DNA samples and test 'em for drug. Or all their greatness will be in question. How's that sounds?

Intazzz Guest

Don't waste your time Pac fans. Abuser MOD CFH will moved this to SPAM. Without any reasons. Please take a look in the SPAM thread. CFH

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Or better yet...

They should exhume all dead top 10 ATG, get DNA samples and test 'em for drug. Or all their greatness will be in question. How's that sounds?
    No, that's a bit much. All Manny has to do is give a few random drops of blood here. It isn't any reason for him to get so defensive. He does it and we have a fight. He doesn't and he looks bad. If he really wanted the fight then he would just agree. Floyd agreed to the weight penalty easily enough, but Pac refuses a blood test kicking and screaming. It's a bit sad really.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The following statement is still true

"Pacquiao is refusing to fight because of a drug test"

Feel free to spin this against Mayweather however you want, but it doesn't change the previous fact.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Or better yet...

No, that's a bit much. All Manny has to do is give a few random drops of blood here. It isn't any reason for him to get so defensive. He does it and we have a fight. He doesn't and he looks bad. If he really wanted the fight then he would just agree. Floyd agreed to the weight penalty easily enough, but Pac refuses a blood test kicking and screaming. It's a bit sad really.
    It's not just a "random drops". Floyd was an olympian. He experienced it before and more familiar with it. It's something new for team pacquiao, and it will surely distract their camp. And btw, Pac is pretty f-ing far from kicking and screaming regarding the issue.

Thread Information