Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Do you think Pac is a drugs cheat?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you think Pacquiao is a drugs cheat?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Do you think Pacquiao is a drugs cheat?

It seems to me that Mayweather's mud slinging has stuck, people are starting to now question Pac's amazing achievments in our beloved sport.

So pretty simple poll really, do you think Pacman has used PED's?
    "He was convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard"

- Mike Tyson Hidden Content

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Do you think Pacquiao is a drugs cheat?

I'm actually a bit surprised that Mayweather's accusation has had as much traction as it has. Pacquiao's reaction is probably the main reason, but it's still surprising.

As for the question, do I think Pacquiao is cheating? Maybe, but if he is I'm positive it isn't to a greater degree than the majority of other high-level boxers.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No doubt what's so ever

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's not a drug cheat, he's just being stupid!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can't say yes, because there is no evidence, however I can't say no either because his unwillingness to provide a definitive test to prove or disprove his innocence when there is the potential highest profitability fight at stake makes him a little more than suspicious.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would definitely hope not for the sake of the Filipino people and boxing but nothing would surprise me when millions of pounds are at stake. The arguments that have been made about Manny moving through the weights could be used against Floyd also, Snr seems to be very verbal about peds and roids, maybe he knows of other fighters using and cant believe that Manny can be on the same athletic level as his own son or maybe Floyd Jnr is on a new ped that's not on the olympic testing radar yet. It has been very interesting reading some of the links on this board regarding peds, there seems to be new drugs that are being developed all the time and the testers are always one step behind, with millions of pounds at stake for all the big fights you could not bet that all the fights would be olympic clean, who knows how many top boxers are using. Do I think Manny's a user, no I just think he is a freak of nature just like Jnr, both should be made to supply urine daily and blood every three days, until 7 days, out then just urine and blood straight after the fight, then we might have a clean fight, you gotta think though, these old great boxers from many years ago when there where no tests at all, could of been taking all sorts of stimulants.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Duke View Post
    I would definitely hope not for the sake of the Filipino people and boxing but nothing would surprise me when millions of pounds are at stake. The arguments that have been made about Manny moving through the weights could be used against Floyd also, Snr seems to be very verbal about peds and roids, maybe he knows of other fighters using and cant believe that Manny can be on the same athletic level as his own son or maybe Floyd Jnr is on a new ped that's not on the olympic testing radar yet. It has been very interesting reading some of the links on this board regarding peds, there seems to be new drugs that are being developed all the time and the testers are always one step behind, with millions of pounds at stake for all the big fights you could not bet that all the fights would be olympic clean, who knows how many top boxers are using. Do I think Manny's a user, no I just think he is a freak of nature just like Jnr, both should be made to supply urine daily and blood every three days, until 7 days, out then just urine and blood straight after the fight, then we might have a clean fight, you gotta think though, these old great boxers from many years ago when there where no tests at all, could of been taking all sorts of stimulants.
    It's pretty obvious The Flips know he's juicing. Which is why they all have banded together in an attempt to hide the truth.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'd say no and give him the benefit of the doubt.

I mean if I was Pac and I was innocent, I'd drag this on like he is doing and give Floyd nothing else to demand or request and then agree to the tests late in the negotiations.

If I was Pac and I knew I was guilty, I'd drag this on as long as possible too and then try and figure a way around the testing or a way to carry on juicing.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If I was Pac and I knew I was guilty, I'd drag this on as long as possible too and then try and figure a way around the testing or a way to carry on juicing

Which is what Pac seems to be doing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Pac is a drug cheat, then so all the NSAC fighters that they've tested.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A lot of them probably are.

Said it before and I'll say it again: welcome to the world of profesional sports.

For the sake of boxing I hope he isn't... but the way he has behaved has raised serious question marks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by fan johnny View Post
    He's not a drug cheat, he's just being stupid!
    i agree with you. i think its this whole pride thing with him not wanting mayweather to dictate the terms. he didnt think it would go this far and he didnt want to eat his words.
    "speed is the essence of war"
    sun tzu-art of war

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean Duke View Post
    It's pretty obvious The Flips know he's juicing. Which is why they all have banded together in an attempt to hide the truth.
    we are not known for drugs my friend. maybe you should look at the mirror.
    "speed is the essence of war"
    sun tzu-art of war

Sydney, Australia. Originally from Canada.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hope for Cotto's sake that he's not. Although, reasoning tells me that he is. Between his erratic behavior dealing with the testing request, suspicious comments coming from his team and his super-human physical oddities I have to go with a 'yes' at this point. Any one of those reasons would cause me to be suspicious, but combined they're very hard to ignore. If we miss out on this March 13 fight because he's still refusing the tests, I will have made up my mind.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB View Post
    A lot of them probably are.

Said it before and I'll say it again: welcome to the world of profesional sports.

For the sake of boxing I hope he isn't... but the way he has behaved has raised serious question marks.
    Pretty much the way I am thinking too.

Positive or not, the actions of him and his camp have left me cynical. He could have handled this so much better and instead he is acting like a retard. I'm bored with it all now. All we wanted was a fight and instead we got a low budget BBC drama.

Thread Information