Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default B-Hop's 2 front teeth?!

By no means am I gay (not that there is anything wrong with that) or do I think B-Hop is a good looking guy, but since he's joined up with GBP he's snazzed himself up in some pretty nice suits and sh*t, and he actually looks orite in suits.

Then when he talks and smiles, out come his famous 2 front teeth with a gap between them the size of Valuev.

My question is surely over the years (especially after the ODH fight) he has ernt enuff $$$ to get those things fixed?!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: B-Hop's 2 front teeth?!

I think hes actually had alot of work done.If you look at a pic of him around 91-94 ish he was looking as if he had been feeding on bricks and aluminum cans.His grill was a mess...all over the place.His nose I believe as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh he has definately made some improvements on his looks. I'm glad he's lost that flat-top fade thang he had goin early on on his career.

The nose will always be like that, I fink most boxers can live with bent noses but yeh, his chompers, I really thought he'd fix em.

Thanks for the reply btw dude!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He looks alot better now hes filled out, when he fought RJJ he seriously looked like a crack head.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hopkins front teeth are a bit like unmarked tombstones. Now that he has been fighting only once a year, there is no reason why he couldn't get a little orthodontic work done. I think Winky Wright took a long layoff to get his own teeth fixed up too. There is no reason why Hopkins couldn't, but at the end of the day he probably doesn't give a shit. He's made his money and appearance has probably not been the primary focus in his life. Personally, his teeth don't bother me and it's just a part of who he is.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think that at some point, it's part of his trademark appearance or something, giving him a bad ass style and probably he's o.k with it and doesn't care much in the end.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    Hopkins front teeth are a bit like unmarked tombstones. Now that he has been fighting only once a year, there is no reason why he couldn't get a little orthodontic work done.
    Yeh that was the point I was gettin at, I jus thought at 1 fight a yr, he'd probly go out and get em fixed by now, but like what u said, his teeth, his money, he can do what he likes...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    I think that at some point, it's part of his trademark appearance or something, giving him a bad ass style and probably he's o.k with it and doesn't care much in the end.

I was also thinking along these lines as well. Maybe him taking it as part of his trademark.

All the reasons y I started this thread, to get all yor opinions, thanks guys!!!

El Kabong Guest

Why fix them when he's still fighting? He can have them fixed later and they'll stay fixed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well it is true that he still fights so why fix it now? Theres still an off chance your teeth will get KOd out of your mouth so save the money for later.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hakkai619 View Post
    Well it is true that he still fights so why fix it now? Theres still an off chance your teeth will get KOd out of your mouth so save the money for later.
    And B Hop loves saving money.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can't see why he would bother, it's just a little gap. Is it frowned upon over there to not have a mouth full of bleached teeth and cosmetics?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kel View Post
    I can't see why he would bother, it's just a little gap. Is it frowned upon over there to not have a mouth full of bleached teeth and cosmetics?
    I'm guessing so as we're known as the "shit teeth" country of the world to the U.S lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Funny thing is he does have fake teeth. If you watch I believe it was after the Oscar or maybe the Eastman fight he looks at a member in his entourage and whispers "my teeth, my teeth" The camera pans away then comes back to him just getting done putting them in. If he does have a bridge why not get it for the front teeth as well. Anyway maybe when he is finally complete his career he will fix his grill up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Themantonio View Post
    By no means am I gay (not that there is anything wrong with that) or do I think B-Hop is a good looking guy, but since he's joined up with GBP he's snazzed himself up in some pretty nice suits and sh*t, and he actually looks orite in suits.

Then when he talks and smiles, out come his famous 2 front teeth with a gap between them the size of Valuev.

My question is surely over the years (especially after the ODH fight) he has ernt enuff $$$ to get those things fixed?!

Hopkins is just not the type of guy who really concerns himself about looks I don't think....

Though there have been some improvements, I doubt he longs for the looks of a dark skinned DLH, of smaller version of Wlad.....

His nose had work I know that but it was mainly due to deviated septum and breathing problems....A common operation among fighters...

Speaking of plastic surgery and Valuev....You would think he would at minimum want to try a body wax....

Thread Information