Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So goes the duck, scoop says....

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default So goes the duck, scoop says....

Forget Mediation, Fraud Will Duck Pacquiao
    Published by Scoop Malinowski, BoxingInsider.Com

"I’m gonna take a chance and write what I believe today at 9 a.m. on this January 6 Wednesday morning.
    Don’t get your hopes up. This is all just another futile charade by the fraud. March 13 isn’t gonna happen, George Peterson and Bernard Hopkins already told us.
    The fraud has his out – the random blood test the week of the fight. The fraud saw that video before the Morales loss and knows Pacquiao won’t budge on it. And Pacquiao shouldn’t.

"The fraud doesn’t want this fight and he never did. It’s too risky. He didn’t even want it before what happened to Cotto on November 14. And Bob Arum was right, this fraud is indeed a “psychological coward.”

For full writeup..
    Forget Mediation, Fraud Will Duck Pacquiao | BoxingInsider.com
    Last edited by KananKrus; 01-06-2010 at 07:47 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: So goes the duck, scoop says....

I hope that's not true. But wow...tell us how you really feel about Floyd. I don't like the guy but damn.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The only thing I got from that article was Pac's face. It looks like he's straining to let 1 out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by KananKrus View Post
    Published by Scoop Malinowski, BoxingInsider.Com

"I’m gonna take a chance and write what I believe today at 9 a.m. on this January 6 Wednesday morning.
    Don’t get your hopes up. This is all just another futile charade by the fraud. March 13 isn’t gonna happen, George Peterson and Bernard Hopkins already told us.
    The fraud has his out – the random blood test the week of the fight. The fraud saw that video before the Morales loss and knows Pacquiao won’t budge on it. And Pacquiao shouldn’t.

"The fraud doesn’t want this fight and he never did. It’s too risky. He didn’t even want it before what happened to Cotto on November 14. And Bob Arum was right, this fraud is indeed a “psychological coward.”

For full writeup..
    So why not call 'Fraud's' bluff and agree to the test? As it stands, Mayweather has agreed to all of Pacquiao's demands. Kind of looks like Pac is the fraudulent one. Mayweather agreed to be tested for the same things and just as randomly as Pac. So why not agree to a test that would be mutually detrimental?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Probably have Manny's name tattooed on your lower back.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

....if floyd is so horrible and he's "ducking" pac or anyone which in itself is laughable. Then what do you prove by beating him. Get off of floyds dick, whipe the man batter from your face and fight someone else who is so called worthy. It amazing so many people are bitching and crying about this fight when floyd is such a crappy opponet. Floyd is scared, he runs and whatever silly shit is useless when everyone and thier freakin mom will pay to watch this so called piece of crap fight whoever. Must be better off to suck, cause i sure don't see any other boxers being cack jocked to fight so bad. Makes no sense. Ok ok floyd is shit, then who should be in this mega fight against pac. Oh but wait without floyd there is no other major fight. So maybe he's a little bit better than the bullshit you hear people say here.
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What an incredibly objective piece of sports journalism

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All lies and too far from the truth aint it? Here's more...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw8sW...layer_embedded

Funny how they project that they know what they're talkin' about, when in fact they don't. Serious people without a clue. LOL.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Published by Mad Takamura, Pachugger.Com

For full writeup..
    That's better

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here's another one... obviously out from left field, and totally without credibilty, specially if stacked up against the "authority" of these issues... the Mayweathers. Septic dominance!

Vanes Martirosyan - "Me, Pacquiao and Khan are HGH/Steroid free". "I think its kind of disrespectful to me and to Amir and Manny that they are telling us these things because we work really hard".

Vanes: "Me, Pacquiao and Khan are HGH/Steroid Free" - Boxing News
    Last edited by KananKrus; 01-06-2010 at 10:48 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here's another one... obviously out from left field, and totally without credibilty, specially if stacked up against the "authority" of these issues... the Mayweathers. Septic dominance!

Vanes Martirosyan - "Me, Pacquiao and Khan are HGH/Steroid free". "I think its kind of disrespectful to me and to Amir and Manny that they are telling us these things because we work really hard".

So someone from Pacs camp says he isnt on drugs. Well that proves everything..... No more proof needed.

In reality all the Mayweathers have done is raise doubts about how clean Pac is. Its Manny himself who has gotten himself into this situation.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's a random dumb article by a random dumb boxing writer. The only thing holding up the fight is Manny's refusal to take a test Mayweather agreed to.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by eagle View Post

So someone from Pacs camp says he isnt on drugs. Well that proves everything..... No more proof needed.

In reality all the Mayweathers have done is raise doubts about how clean Pac is. Its Manny himself who has gotten himself into this situation.
    O' really! So does that mean that Amir Khan should also have to take Olympic style random tests as well? He has the same trainer and conditioning coach as Pacquiao and knocked out his last opponent in how many seconds? I think they have done a little more than pose the question!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by fan johnny View Post

O' really! So does that mean that Amir Khan should also have to take Olympic style random tests as well? He has the same trainer and conditioning coach as Pacquiao and knocked out his last opponent in how many seconds? I think they have done a little more than pose the question!
    You truly are blinded by Pacs nuts. Yes Khan KO'd his last opponent quickly, but it was a tomato can who was naturally smaller than him. And if an opponent requested a drug test before a fight that would earn Khan $40,000,000 and he refused then everyone ould cast doubts on how clean he is too. Manny is having questions raised because he is doing unprecedented things in the ring. He is KOing much bigger world class guys like no one else before. Now the fact that he is refusing random drug tests just raises even more doubt, and is backing up the Mayweathers speculation.
    Manny hs dug himself this hole, nobody else. Now it is effecting other fighters in his camp, if i were them i'd be telling Manny to take the tests. Especially as Amir has shown improvement recently, and im sure he doesnt want anyone thinking he is on PED's as well.

If Manny is clean, agree to the tests and make Mayweathers look like fools. But as it stands now he is the one looking like a cheater, and the Mayweathers are so far being vindicated for their comments.
    Last edited by eagle; 01-06-2010 at 11:28 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by fan johnny View Post

In reality all the Mayweathers have done is raise doubts about how clean Pac is. <---- (My bad, I should have highlighted) Its Manny himself who has gotten himself into this situation.
    O' really! So does that mean that Amir Khan should also have to take Olympic style random tests as well? <----- rhetorical He has the same trainer and conditioning coach as Pacquiao and knocked out his last opponent in how many seconds? I think they have done a little more than pose the question!
    You truly are blinded by Pacs nuts. Yes Khan KO'd his last opponent quickly, but it was a tomato can who was naturally smaller than him. And if an opponent requested a drug test before a fight that would earn Khan $40,000,000 and he refused then everyone ould cast doubts on how clean he is too. Manny is having questions raised because he is doing unprecedented things in the ring. He is KOing much bigger world class guys like no one else before. Now the fact that he is refusing random drug tests just raises even more doubt, and is backing up the Mayweathers speculation.
    Manny hs dug himself this hole, nobody else. Now it is effecting other fighters in his camp, if i were them i'd be telling Manny to take the tests. Especially as Amir has shown improvement recently, and im sure he doesnt want anyone thinking he is on PED's as well.

If Manny is clean, agree to the tests and make Mayweathers look like fools. But as it stands now he is the one looking like a cheater, and the Mayweathers are so far being vindicated for their comments.
    DUDE! Maybe the will help!

Thread Information