Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Is Israel a terrorist state?

I'm pretty much decided on this issue, but just thought I would start a thread seeing what others think about Israel. Personally, I don't think Israel should have been created in the first place but the way things stand they are here to stay. It is disgusting the way the Americans have supported them over the years really. You can't just set up a country in the middle of another country. Imagine if I told all the governments to set up milesland in the middle of America. Would that go down so well? Oh, you need the Bibles supprt to do this stuff! But anyway, imagine setting up milesland and then me building beyond the borders and saying this is now new milesland. And imagine bombing those that get get upset by proceedings. There you have Israel.

We invade Iraq and we invade Afghanistan? And yet Israel still does as Israel wants? Don't you love hypocrisy?

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is Israel a terrorist state?

As much as I do not like the idea, it was legitimized after the war.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

If Israel gets to do what it wants then why don't the other Middle East countries aim to be more like Israel

Israel isn't a terrorist state but they sure as hell don't take any shit

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Terrorism:
    ('tera,rizam')n.

1 The act of terrorizing.

2. The systematic use of violence and intimidation to achieve some goal.

Sounds alot like us! Specially in what we first did in order to hand over Isreal to them!

Well we could have given them Albania or Serbia instead! Maybe a portion of Pakistan. Oh northern Ireland there you go..

So long as they call the new country "Countersterrorizum" I think the moral issues and sides will be drawn out.

You my friend can have any part of nth Korea you like, call it Milesland call it what you want we wont care.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Israel is a proud holy nation that has been subjected to ridiculous accusations over the years that time and time again prove to be completely dumbfounded

Like most of the conflict throughout the world right now islam is guilty for failing to understand and abide to the laws that the rest of the world outside of its perimeter abide too.

If the religion continues going down the dark road is it now heading it will not be long before we enter another idealogical war
    one dangerous horrible bloke

El Kabong Guest

Islam not only has beef with the Western World because we don't follow Sharia Law. Seriously it's more about that than the oil, let's be honest....the money those bastards get from the oil they have (which we fucking BUY legitimately) allows them to have time to focus on such trivial bullshit as why there's no footbaths in American Airports. I am CONSTANTLY shocked as to why a culture like LIBERALS in the US would side with the Radical Muslims regarding their perceived treatment? I mean the same radical muslims that throw acid on girls trying to go to school and stone rape victims to death.....call me crazy but I doubt Betty Friedan would have approved.

Islam also has beef with itself: Shia, Kurd, Sunni, etc....they all hate each other far more than the Catholics and Protestants ever did. So how can we view it as a "religion of peace" when it's not even at peace with itself

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    Islam not only has beef with the Western World because we don't follow Sharia Law. Seriously it's more about that than the oil, let's be honest....the money those bastards get from the oil they have (which we fucking BUY legitimately) allows them to have time to focus on such trivial bullshit as why there's no footbaths in American Airports. I am CONSTANTLY shocked as to why a culture like LIBERALS in the US would side with the Radical Muslims regarding their perceived treatment? I mean the same radical muslims that throw acid on girls trying to go to school and stone rape victims to death.....call me crazy but I doubt Betty Friedan would have approved.

Islam also has beef with itself: Shia, Kurd, Sunni, etc....they all hate each other far more than the Catholics and Protestants ever did. So how can we view it as a "religion of peace" when it's not even at peace with itself
    Kurds are an ethnic group, not a religious minority. But the Sunni/Shia divide can be seen as no more divisive in the religion than that of Catholicism/Protestants.

I mean seriously Lyle, that is such a ridiculous post, words fail me. Nice way to generalize the beliefs of 1.57 billion people

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hattonthehammer View Post
    Israel is a proud holy nation that has been subjected to ridiculous accusations over the years that time and time again prove to be completely dumbfounded

Like most of the conflict throughout the world right now islam is guilty for failing to understand and abide to the laws that the rest of the world outside of its perimeter abide too.

If the religion continues going down the dark road is it now heading it will not be long before we enter another idealogical war
    I've missed you Hammer. That post is just all-round brilliance. Is this the kind of 'idealogical' war we're headed to??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnT8Ubogdog

I've been wanting to use a South Park video as a reference for months, finally found a video short enough

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post

I've missed you Hammer. That post is just all-round brilliance. Is this the kind of 'idealogical' war we're headed to??

I've been wanting to use a South Park video as a reference for months, finally found a video short enough

your not related to darkus howe are you merkin??

Palestine is a state run by terrorists. They deserve no sympathy whatsoever and they have blood on their hands for every single israeli man/woman/childs death

the same does not apply the other way around!!
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnT8UbogdogI've been wanting to use a South Park video as a reference for months, finally found a video short enough

Palestine is a state run by terrorists. They deserve no sympathy whatsoever and they have blood on their hands for every single israeli man/woman/childs death

Bull shit.

I put the word Terrorist as explained straight from the American Dictionary for you just above.

The meaning hasnt changed since it was written in there. It can be used by goverments and military personal, its not just having a different belief system a black and white tea towel on your head sneaking around planting bombs in public domains that separates terrorists.

We torture some of our captives and so do you.

We remove the public (kill them accidentally) and use the excuse war casualties as if that makes it any different.

The meaning ends with the key words ... for some cause.

ahh correction . .to achieve some goal.

Ring any bells?
    Last edited by Andre; 01-08-2010 at 10:29 PM.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Six cunts voted yes?

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, and fuck you. Fuck you all again.

The Palestinians were handed a country on a silver platter by Ehud Barak and they started a jihad in response. If you think Israel is a terrorist state, then either you deny it's right to exist or you don't know shit about shit.

How about this, if all Jews AND their decendents who lost their homes, property, and families in the Holocaust get "Right of Return" in France, Holland, Belgium, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, Belorus, the Baltic States, Hungary, Austria, Romania, and Italy, we can talk about disbanding the state of Israel and giving "right of return" to the people who lost the wars THEY started.

OK, Europe, let's get going with plans to repatriate the Jewish population to which your Grandparents and Great-Grandparents:

A. Turned a blind, B. Collaborated against, C. Actively persecuted. Only Denmark has a clear conscience. Even the Brits denied refugees, who eventually ended up in gas chambers, as did the USA. At least the USA took in its share afterward.

Oh, what's that you say, "Sorry, shit happens!! We paid some reparations and gave you a patch of desert surrounded by a hostile population. We tried to give you Uganda but it didn't work out. It's all good now. Deal with it!. Just don't be too harsh with the people who are still trying to kill you, ok? Maybe the Americans can find you some space in Arizona? I hear the weather is similar!"

El Kabong Guest

Kurds are an ethnic group, not a religious minority. But the Sunni/Shia divide can be seen as no more divisive in the religion than that of Catholicism/Protestants.

I mean seriously Lyle, that is such a ridiculous post, words fail me. Nice way to generalize the beliefs of 1.57 billion people
    ...and the majority of Kurds are Muslim but point taken how about Sufism?

The divide is a lot bigger than Catholics and Protestants....I don't recall Catholics and Protestants bombing each others places of worship or EVER suicide bombing anyone.

A martyr in Christianity is a passive thing, it's a person that puts their faith in God and Jesus and allows an event (usually ending in their death) to happen....they don't go out and fucking murder people.

When I hear/see the majority of Muslims acting with some sense of perspective and some grasp on reality then maybe I'll change my stance but for right now either someone comes straight out and says "I'm a muslim and I'm 100% opposed to the radicals" or I'm going to stereotype the fuck out of them because if you're a participant in that religion and you don't adamantly stand up and shout at the top of your lungs that what the radicals do is wrong then you're either #1 One of them or #2 an enabler which is just as bad.

If my view seems just a tad offensive then tough fucking shit, I don't agree with radical Christians, I don't share the beliefs of those people that bomb abortion centers.....sure I'm not 100% pro abortion but they don't need to be bombed.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[quote=hattonthehammer;833251dumbfounded[/quote]

The fucking irony.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Israel is a country founded by a sorry collection of terrorists, ethnic cleansers and mass murderers. Israel has been run by actual terrorist group leaders since its foundation and only ceased to have an ex-terrorist as its leader in the 1990s when all the ex-terrorists had either retired from politics or died and then they elected war criminal Ariel Sharon.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by RozzySean View Post
    Six cunts voted yes?

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, and fuck you. Fuck you all again.

The Palestinians were handed a country on a silver platter by Ehud Barak and they started a jihad in response. If you think Israel is a terrorist state, then either you deny it's right to exist or you don't know shit about shit.

How about this, if all Jews AND their decendents who lost their homes, property, and families in the Holocaust get "Right of Return" in France, Holland, Belgium, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, Belorus, the Baltic States, Hungary, Austria, Romania, and Italy, we can talk about disbanding the state of Israel and giving "right of return" to the people who lost the wars THEY started.

OK, Europe, let's get going with plans to repatriate the Jewish population to which your Grandparents and Great-Grandparents:

A. Turned a blind, B. Collaborated against, C. Actively persecuted. Only Denmark has a clear conscience. Even the Brits denied refugees, who eventually ended up in gas chambers, as did the USA. At least the USA took in its share afterward.

Oh, what's that you say, "Sorry, shit happens!! We paid some reparations and gave you a patch of desert surrounded by a hostile population. We tried to give you Uganda but it didn't work out. It's all good now. Deal with it!. Just don't be too harsh with the people who are still trying to kill you, ok? Maybe the Americans can find you some space in Arizona? I hear the weather is similar!"
    The Palestinians were never handed anything that remotely resembled a state. Barak couldn't even make any public offer to Israel because the nutjob religious/settler parties in his governing coalition would have collapsed the government.

And the Holocaust was a terrible thing but that doesn't then justify a further wrong in giving somebody else's land to Jews to start their own state.

Thread Information