Hello there!
I'm new to this board, as you can see. Initially I came to ask some questions, but in the process of making sure they haven't been answered I found a lot of interesting threads in which I learned a lot

Some of my questions weren't answered though, or I just couldn't find them.

1) I watched fights of my favourite boxers (Frazier, Hatton, Tua, Tyson, ...) and they all don't pivot their feet when throwing hooks, plus they keep their fist vertical (palm facing in, not down). In my boxing gym I learned to pivot the heels (left heel/left hook, right heel/right hook) and to hold my fists horizontal.
For an inside fighter, which way would you recommend?

2) I also read that some of those swarmers tend to keep their elbow a bit low and add a bit of an upward motion so they can use their shoulders/traps for additional power with the left hook. Is that true?

3) I read that small infighters like Tyson keep their feet "square". I'm not a native English speaker, so I'm not sure what's meant by that. Can anyone please explain? We were taught to keep our feet shoulder wide, toes on both feet pointing straight to the opponent, but that feels awkward when hooking and it gives me bad balance when I try to bob and weave. Explanation/pictures of the "perfect" stance for a short swarming heavyweight would be amazing.

4) I see a lot of different body hook techniques. Tyson leans his whole body to the side and then kind of hooks upwards, which I find very hard to do (can't lean that far without losing balance). Some just bend at their knees and use the same form as when doing a regular hook. Any pros/cons about the techniques?

5) If anyone could provide an explanation or pictures of how the Peek-A-Boo style should look, it would help me a lot. I only know that Tyson does it, but his hands are somewhere else in every fight, so I can't really learn from it.

I'd be really happy if someone could clarify these things for me. There are about 20+ people in my boxing gym, so I understand that my trainer can't teach everyone a different style. I presume that we learn the traditional boxing style, i.e. keeping the distance with jabs, etc, but that doesn't really work for a very short heavyweight. That's why I ask here!

Looking forward to reading your answers.

Thanks in advance, Ben.