Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Floyd Mayweather fighting Nate Campbell?

Share/Bookmark

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Floyd Mayweather fighting Nate Campbell?

If this is true. Floyd and Pac's last and future opponent would look like this.

Floyd :

Last fight : Juan Manuel Marquez @144 (Previous fight was 135)
    upcoming : Nate Campbell @ (Previous fight was 140)

Pac :

Last fight : Miguel Cotto @145 (Previous fight was 147)
    upcoming : Joshua Clottey (Previous fight was 147)

Now tell me how do you rate floyd and pac's opponents.
    Last edited by miron_lang; 01-12-2010 at 04:25 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd Mayweather fighting Nate Campbell?

Quote Originally Posted by miron_lang View Post

Floyd :

Pac :

Mayweather could probably fight bigger guys too, if he was on as many PED's as Pac.

Pac ran from Floyd so what does that tell you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by eagle View Post

Floyd :

Pac :

Mayweather could probably fight bigger guys too, if he was on as many PED's as Pac.

hahahahahahahahahahah

Pactards : FACTS
    Floyd Fans : IMAGINATION

Am i getting no chalenge here? cmon now to the real Floyd fans stand up and defend your fighter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd :

Pac :

hahahahahahahahahahah

Am i getting no chalenge here? cmon now to the real Floyd fans stand up and defend your fighter.
    Ok explain why Pac wont fight Marquez again? Explain why Pac didnt fight Dela Hoya at 154? Explain why pac made cotto come down in weight? So mayweather is making guys bulk up and pac is making guys weight drained. At least its possible to put on weight and have high energy levels even if you arent meant for the weight where as dropping weight means if your body cant do it then it will just lose fluid.
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Sydney, Australia. Originally from Canada.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd won't fight Nate Campbell. I'm pretty sure anyone with half a brain will be able to tell that this thread is just a pathetic attempt to distract from the fact that Pacneedle RAN TAIL UP when he was threatened with (get ready for this)... conclusive testing.

Pactards will defend their hero until the bitter end. I don't expect any of my posts to change their minds. I admire their loyalty, but feel sorry for their lack of any sense of reality.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBranMan View Post
    Floyd won't fight Nate Campbell. I'm pretty sure anyone with half a brain will be able to tell that this thread is just a pathetic attempt to distract from the fact that Pacneedle RAN TAIL UP when he was threatened with (get ready for this)... conclusive testing.

Pactards will defend their hero until the bitter end. I don't expect any of my posts to change their minds. I admire their loyalty, but feel sorry for their lack of any sense of reality.
    lol

Pls review the thread or any of my post that supports your claim. I read what you post and decide from there. You're imagining things too much. You support your hero i support mine. Just post some facts and defend your claim.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ilovebrucelee View Post

hahahahahahahahahahah

Ok explain why Pac wont fight Marquez again? Explain why Pac didnt fight Dela Hoya at 154? Explain why pac made cotto come down in weight? So mayweather is making guys bulk up and pac is making guys weight drained. At least its possible to put on weight and have high energy levels even if you arent meant for the weight where as dropping weight means if your body cant do it then it will just lose fluid.
    I'll do that. since you want to do the questioning.

Ok explain why Pac wont fight Marquez again? After Diaz Pac fought DLH, Hatton and Cotto. Those 3 names answers your question

Explain why Pac didnt fight Dela Hoya at 154? DLH will fight at 147 no matter what. The Forbes fight should be at 147. Pac just grab the slot. He didnt demand it. DLH's plan was to fight at 147 all along

Explain why pac made cotto come down in weight? Pac had 1 fight @135 and just 2 fights above 140 wherein he weights 142 and 138. He's actually untested at 147 againts a Cotto because of size. Clottey fight is at 147

so you think Floyd has the better competition?
    Last edited by miron_lang; 01-12-2010 at 09:58 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You can keep hugging pac's nutts all you want.. the underlining fact remains that he RAN like a little girl school from the very prospect of fighting Floyd.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd :

Pac :

You want FACTS? Here you go...

I am a Pacquiao fan and dislike Mayweather with all my heart...

At the end of the day their fight is not being fought due to Pacquiao not adhereing to drug tests that Mayweather, himslef, will submit to.

...as I have stated in prior threads...

When athletes reach heights higher then has been achieved they are held at higher standards...

Pacquiao should have been flattered that his accomplishments are so mind boggling that people think he must be juicing... and then dispelled them with a drug test.

He did not.

So fact is that nomatter where you go with your argument, Pacquiao walked away from the biggest fight in recent history and possibly the highest grossing because of drug testing.

Regardless of whether he's innocnet or not, he's made his bed and all his prior and future accomplishments will be questioned...

FACT.

...so at this point it doesn't even matter who he fights... Go figure it's a Top Rank promoted fighter, though
    Last edited by PRIDE OF BOSTON; 01-12-2010 at 06:33 PM.
    Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by PRIDE OF BOSTON View Post

Floyd :

Pac :

At the end of the day their fight is not being fought due to Pacquiao not adhereing to drug tests that Mayweather, himslef, will submit to.

When athletes reach heights higher then has been achieved they are held at higher standards...

Pacquiao should have been flattered that his accomplishments are so mind boggling that people think he must be juicing... and then dispelled them with a drug test.

He did not.

So fact is that nomatter where you go with your argument, Pacquiao walked away from the biggest fight in recent history and possibly the highest grossing because of drug testing.

Regardless of whether he's innocnet or not, he's made his bed and all his prior and future accomplishments will be questioned...

FACT.

...so at this point it doesn't even matter who he fights... Go figure it's a Top Rank promoted fighter, though
    Bro im talking about their level of competitions not the failed negotiation.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd :

Pac :

He did not.

FACT.

You are just talking about "imaginations", which is what you were condemning everyone that doesn't share your viewpoint for.

But Campbell is a rumor, not a fact, so how can we judge the facts when we don't know who Mayweather is fighting?

Nate Campbell: "There's been some reports in the media that me fighting Floyd is a done deal. That is just not true. The truth is the only cat who knows who Floyd is gonna fight next is Floyd himself." - 1/12/10

Nate Campbell's Statement on Fighting Floyd Mayweather - Boxing News
    Last edited by killersheep; 01-13-2010 at 06:14 PM.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by killersheep View Post

He did not.

FACT.

You are just talking about "imaginations", which is what you were condemning everyone that doesn't share your viewpoint for.

But Campbell is a rumor, not a fact, so how can we judge the facts when we don't know who Mayweather is fighting?

Nate Campbell: "There's been some reports in the media that me fighting Floyd is a done deal. That is just not true. The truth is the only cat who knows who Floyd is gonna fight next is Floyd himself." - 1/12/10

I see that's the way you look at it.

But the imaginations im talking about are the accusations being thrown around as if they are true or facts.

e.g

Poster A: Pac shown that he can take a good punch from a welter in the cotto fight.

Poster B: Pac was able to do that because of steroids and you're a moron if you dont believe that

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by killersheep View Post

I see that's the way you look at it.

But the imaginations im talking about are the accusations being thrown around as if they are true or facts.

e.g

Poster A: Pac shown that he can take a good punch from a welter in the cotto fight.

Poster B: Pac was able to do that because of steroids and you're a moron if you dont believe that
    Poster C: Why the fuck was Pac rocked by significantly smaller fighters like Larios, Morales, and Marquez, yet he could "handle" Cotto's punches at 145, but he claims that he's "too small" to fight at the welterweight limit?

Thread Information