Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default John Ruiz WILL EASILY BEAT DAVID HAYE

A public announcement to John Ruiz Fans

We are all here to debate and perhaps celebrate who the real Heavyweight Champion of the World is since there is no “official” undisputed champion. We are grateful for this forum where we can come together, in a non-gay way, to share thoughts, ideas and review boxing action, as real men, such as myself.

It has come to my attention that a small portion of people think David Haye is better than John Ruiz, come April 3rd we will see that this is not the case, and I will prove beyond a shadow of a man-doubt that Ruiz is the better of the two, perhaps the greatest ever actually. I will analyze the two and you can come to your own conclusions, which no doubt, will be that John Ruiz IS THE BEST Heavyweight of this era, and is easily top 5 ALL time and in my man-opinion (these are opinions real men, such as myself, have) the Best of All Time, Pound for Pound.

Forget physical stats, that’s not important right now. Let’s go for the fighting mans talk.

Chin

Haye

Recently David Haye has admitted he has a "glass jaw", which looks to me that he lacks selfman-confidence. Haye was embarrasingly knocked out by a 41 year old semi-retired British level fighter in Carl Thompson, and again shook up by by a french bloke.

Ruiz

Roy Jones couldn’t hurt him and many consider him amazing (he got a gift win over Ruiz) Roy Jones has been known to break bones with his punches, they hardly dented the handsome face of John Ruiz.
    Jameel McCline, almost knocked out Samuel Peter, didn't even hurt John Ruiz, and that guy is a big steroid taking fuck. In fact, John Ruiz has not tasted the canvas for almost five years. When Toney ‘floored’ Big John he actually purposely stood on his toes, and James Toney is a mammoth fat man so imagine how much that would hurt? Most people would have quit there and then, not John Ruiz, he fought on and managed to retain his title ten days later when Toney was stripped because he had taken mass amounts of steroids which gave him super human strength and the ability to go toe to toe (PUN INTENDED) with John Ruiz.

Johnson couldn’t dent him and he was a hard hitter when he fought Ruiz (Ruiz trounced him and after that Kirk was never the same and became real fat, like a pig or something) Golota, a huge puncher who messed up Bowe, didn’t hurt him, sure Ruiz went down twice, but Haye goes down after every fight in the locker room with his "pal" Adam Booth, alledgedly.
    Valuev, Chagaev, Rahman, nope, nothing. Couldn’t even suck his balls if they wanted to.
    The only thing wrong in Johns area is he was “Knocked out” (he was fine, early stoppage) by a fat bloke named David Tua, who does punch very very hard (not as hard as Ruiz – more later) What people don’t know is John was not 100% and the fight was not fair. Watch the fight. John was not ready and he said so himself, Tua said Ruiz didn’t look ready for the 9 seconds he was standing but he still went on to punch him repeatedly like a coward.

Conclusion

Ruiz has the MUCH better chin

Punch

Haye

Couldn’t knock out Ismail Abdoul, John Ruiz could if he wanted to.
    Ruiz

Remember when Ruiz knocked Otis fucking Tisdale out and he had not been knocked out for 3 fights? That my friends is true power. In the other ten times Tisdale had been knocked out none of them were in such a ferocious way as how John Ruiz literally threw him around the ring. Who can forget how Ruiz took out Adnan Serin? Remember how he annihilated Julis Francis, who gave Mike Tyson all he could handle over one and a half rounds?
    The guy smashed up Oquendo, and even got the win against Kirk Johnson whilst he was rolling around on the floor. John "Champion of all" Ruiz scared Lennox Lewis off with a show of his guns, and his mean stare, it took Vitali Klitschko 6 rounds of constant punching to have the same effect on big fat Lennox.
    He punched Nikolay Valuev so hard that after the fight Valuevs official height went from 7 foot 2 all the way down to 7 foot. What happened to those extra two inches? I will tell you what, John Ruiz.
    Ruiz has one of the most devastating punches in the history of not just boxing, but the world. No doubt if Greece was still around he would be a Greek God.

Conclusion

Hayes power is vastly over rated, Ruiz hits extremely hard, I bet he could smash a melon up with one punch

Stamina

Haye

Huffing and puffing in every fight he is in, he looked like he was going to die against Monte Barret. He doesn’t have good stamina after 2 rounds in which he hardly ever gets close to his opponent to smother there shots. Gassed against Thompson, could only manage to throw 12 punches around against a shot, lumbering Valuev.

Ruiz

Has gone the distance MANY times, and he is EXTREMELY fit. Doesn’t just have to box when he is in the ring, he can wrestle, clinch, push and do tough stuff like that. Sometimes even for the whole fight. That’s true stamina folks.

Conclusion
    Record speaks for itself, Ruiz has gone the distance a lot more times than Haye has thus he is FAR FITTER and has MUCH BETTER STAMINA

HEART

Haye

He lives in Cyprus. What the fuck? The rest of blighty has to put up with traffic wardens, policemen fining you for blowing your nose whilst parked in your car, ever raising taxes, council tax, shit weather, crap TV, the welsh, the list is endless. And Haye gets to stay in Cyprus, with the sun, in some mansion. The guy totally has no heart.

Ruiz

Has been officially floored a lot of times and has come back to win! A “loss” on his record of 19 seconds, yet he is 2 times HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!! He is a throwback to the days when men who didn’t fight were called Galiens and picked on. Ruiz is a beast in the ring but a gentleman out of it, and not because he is scared someone will bitch slap him, ain’t that something? He carried on fighting for years with that horrible man called Norman Stone in his corner for all those fights, because he is a real champion he persevered and came through. Against all the odds, John Ruiz has triumphed. Rocky Balboa was based on John Ruiz, fact.

Excitement Factor

Haye

The Valuev fight was classified by doctors as being "dangerously boring". Haye was scared to throw a punch, scared to get hit, and Valuev said he smells of onions. He pitter patts and tries to box. They say you are only as good as your last fight, so Haye is boring and shit, but he was actually a record breaker. He was the first person to run a marathon going entirely backwards.

Ruiz

Intense work rate, ferocious punches, and a very funny man with always some hilarious quip for the camera, my favourite being "It was amazing, people came out of the woordwork, women voted!" Women are funny things, and should be laughed at and John Ruiz realizes this. In a Ruiz fight anything can happen, knockdowns, disqualification, low blows, sweat, blood you name it Ruiz brings it. Fantastic stuff.
    Overall Conclusion

Haye is a fraud. He does not really want to fight Ruiz. No doubt about it, Haye will probably pull out of this fight. There is reports Haye will fight Audley Harrison in his next defense, what a joke. Can you imagine Haye trying to fight A-Force? He would get KTFO, all this talk is just so Haye looks like a real man, such as myself. There is no way a mans resume can have two greats in John Ruiz and Audley Harrison on them, back to back. It would be legendary for sure, but it won't happen. The facts are there, Ruiz is going to easily win this fight if it takes place, and Haye will be running, like Lewis did, and like Tua has done for the last 15 years for a rematch. Ruiz can be summed up in 1 word, and that word is CHAMPION.
    5 foot 4 inches and 154 lbs of PURE MAN

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: John Ruiz WILL EASILY BEAT DAVID HAYE

Fantastic, as always!

Eat that, Harold Lederman!
    Last edited by PRIDE OF BOSTON; 01-28-2010 at 08:50 PM.
    Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thumbs up Re: John Ruiz WILL EASILY BEAT DAVID HAYE

Bullet proof analysis, no way anyone could argue any of what you said.

Couldn’t knock out Ismail Abdoul, John Ruiz could if he wanted to.

This is my favorite
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ruiz's own mother hopes this isn't true she'd rather watch wheel of fortune re-runs than have to try and stay awake through another of his fights......good post though !!!
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ruiz can be summed up in 1 word, and that word is CHAMPION.

lol

your post can be summed up in 1 word, and that word is BULLSHIT .

altough it did make me laugh a few times, if that was what you attempted to acomplish than it's a "interesting" read

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

HAHA Fantana returns, hows those reptilians mate?
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fantana View Post
    A public announcement to John Ruiz Fans

We are all here to debate and perhaps celebrate who the real Heavyweight Champion of the World is since there is no “official” undisputed champion. We are grateful for this forum where we can come together, in a non-gay way, to share thoughts, ideas and review boxing action, as real men, such as myself.

Just because fans are conflicted about which Klitschko is the true heavyweight champion, doesn't mean that these other jokers have a right to be the conversation.

Dont forget that Ruiz and Haye are fighting for the most dubious of alphabet titles.

A title which Ruslan Chagaev won by defeating Valuev. Wladimer destroyed CHagaev but the WBA instead decided that Valuev, a guy who lost ever round against a 46 year old evander holyfield was some how their champion That --is the piece of crap paper title that we are talking about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am not a big fan of Haye but his athletism and power will get him by Ruiz (who is getting up there)...I believe Haye will win the fight by a decision and it will be ugly boring fight.....
    PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals
    The only Acceptable Gun Control Law: Always use two hands when firing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can't believe I've just bought tickets for such a one sided fight!
    24 Beers in a slab, 24 hours in the day.......go figure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by gest12645 View Post
    Ruiz can be summed up in 1 word, and that word is CHAMPION.

lol

your post can be summed up in 1 word, and that word is BULLSHIT .

altough it did make me laugh a few times, if that was what you attempted to acomplish than it's a "interesting" read
    HAHAHAHA Agreed

The origonal post made me laugh alot. Best joke tread I've seen in a while.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

haye is going to win easy imo and when was the last time ruiz beat any decent fighter easy.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Very good thread. Made me laugh several times.
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by g3org3 View Post
    haye is going to win easy imo and when was the last time ruiz beat any decent fighter easy.
    Did you read the thread? Or just the title?
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    I am not a big fan of Haye but his athletism and power will get him by Ruiz (who is getting up there)...I believe Haye will win the fight by a decision and it will be ugly boring fight.....
    I'm in a similar place as you man..... Not totally sold on Haye as a Heavyweight, but his speed agility and power (which is definately there) will see him by Ruiz, just, on a sneaky decision......

Assuming this post was meant to ooze a certain level of comedial juice, i liked it....... But Haye will win, unless Ruiz can stifle and hug himself to a victory.............. Without a doubt David Hayes toughest test yet man......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a lot of rot,by the way Tua would knockout Ruiz in the first round every time they met..That fight was fair all the way

Ruiz is at the most an above average journyman fighter,who has struck it lucky having as many shots at the diff alphabet titles

I m not even a fan of Roy Jones,but he DID beat Ruiz

David Haye will win the fight over Ruiz by late tko or Unanimous Decision

Thread Information