Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Ruiz - Tua Revisited + explained IN DETAIL, DQ WIN FOR RUIZ

David Tua, the heavy handed and somewhat chubby slugger got lucky on the night he got a win on his record against John Ruiz. Bizarrely, the truth has still never been fully explored as it is about to be in this article. There are some shocking revelations I am about to make, so please read on if you are a true boxing fan, or a man with dignity, grace, and muscles, like John Ruiz.

Tua came into the ring with 18 knockouts, 8 in the first round. Ruiz was coming off a string of knockouts, 6 in his last 7. Merchant says we have seen very little fighters out of Puerto Rico, and talks of Jose “King” Roman, who fought Foreman in 1973. That match against Foreman lasted less than a round, as did Ruiz vs Tua, but for all the wrong reasons.

The stark contrasts between Tua and Ruiz are there for the plain eye. Ruiz, a tall, elegant, handsome man who looks like he stepped out of a Hollywood film set against the small, large framed Tuaman, bald, ugly and looks like he had been chewing wasps for dinner. In the looks department, it was a total mismatch. Merchant comments that John Ruiz is a great jabber, throwing more than 50 jabs per round and landing over 50%. He undoubtedly has a great jab at his disposal, perhaps the greatest jab of any heavyweight, ever.
    As the younger looking Buffer announces the fighters, Ruiz looks distant. He looks drowsy and drugged. He looks covered in Vaseline and I'm pretty sure I can see injections marks on his body. This could be shit video quality, but there are too many to rule this out. Everything starts to make sense when I notice Tua looks like he knows something, he knows he is cheating, the bastard. He is fighting out of the blue corner. Blue for cheating, like John Terry. Ruiz looks at the floor the whole time of the announcement, I scream at the monitor "NO JOHN DON'T GET OUT OF THERE!" But I'm 15 years too late.
    The bell goes for the first round. Ruiz looks shocked, this isn’t the real Ruiz, I mean it is, I'm not talking about my invisible best friend John Ruiz who is exactly like him except he only actually exists in my head, and in real life, sometimes on TV.. Still, he comes out and lands 3 hard jabs that wobble Tua, further video evidence that John Ruiz has the greatest jab ever. On the stroke of the 7th second of the fight, Tua lands a hard shot onto Ruiz chin. Ruiz slips on some water in the corner, not because the shot hurt him. Then Tua rushes in, and pushes him around.
    Ruiz exchanges blows with Tua, but falls down. Somehow, like in Rocky when he gets flashbacks and can still feel the punches, I am able to feel what John Ruiz feels in the video, sort of, it's horrific. I can only describe it as unimaginable, like death, like when you're a kid and playing snap and someone keeps putting their hands on the cards before you can, you know they have psychic ability and thus are cheating but you can't prove it, that how it feels.
    The effects of the drugging and Vaseline taking its toll, as well as elbows from Tua, and a headbutt I noticed. In normal conditions, they wouldn’t even hurt him, but in this video Ruiz goes down. The fight is called off. Ruiz complains, he is absolutely fine and talking clearly but quietly because he is in disbelief, but the ref smothers his mouth as he takes out his gum shield, probably drugging him some more. Tua is named the victor. Here are some facts
    1. Ruiz was not ready for the fight, the bell rang too soon
    2. Ruiz was fine to fight on, it was a blatant early stoppage
    3. Ruiz had too much Vaseline on him, which made him unable to breathe properly or some shit
    4. Ruiz didn’t even know he was meant to be fighting that night, he thought it was in a few weeks
    5. Ruiz was drugged, my guess is some untraceable drug
    6. Ruiz was winning the fight, he was ahead on all 3 judges score cards
    7. Ruiz wobbled Tua, with his jabs, imagine if John landed a crushing right hand?
    8. Ruiz had hurt his toe in the dressing room, and this seriously damaged his balance
    9. Ruiz landed the more convincing shots of the fight, those 3 hard jabs I mentioned
    10. Ruiz was robbed, the DQ win is rightfully his

There is no more that can be said about this fight. Ruiz was robbed, and this fight should be changed to a DQ win for Ruiz, as Tua cheated. Tua was aware of what was going on. So if you think about this properly, John Ruiz has never been knocked out. He has been drugged out, but not legitamately knocked out. I hope this has opened your mind and shown you the light. Let's all enjoy Ruiz while he is around and become 3 x champ when he defeats David Haye.
    5 foot 4 inches and 154 lbs of PURE MAN

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Ruiz - Tua Revisited + explained IN DETAIL, DQ WIN FOR RUIZ

I've met a lot of weird peoples in my life, believe me. Sometimes, it's hard to split fiction from truth and as I am not an old schooler here and that I am not familiar at all with Fantana, I have a question for the old Saddo residents: Is he making irony to stir up controversy or is he being serious?
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Its just for a laugh.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's dead seriou. The man is entitled to his own opinion and makes some very legitimate points about John Ruiz.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fantana View Post
    [*] Ruiz had too much Vaseline on him, which made him unable to breathe properly or some shit
    Don't you mean that too much Vaseline made it hard for him to clinch properly?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All very good points by Fantana
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good post, btw , I heard that Ruiz ko'd Lewis reapetedly during sparring sessions. Lewis was having difficulty getting away from that jab of his. that's why they never fought

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I completely agree that Ruiz was wining the fight up until Tua supposedly knocked him out...

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks for the answer. SO a comic genius to sometimes stir up controversy At first I wasn't sure because I really met a few peoples making such funny case but they were dead serious. Since that time, my ability to find sarcasm on board in similars case has been reduced a bit.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was at work reading this but had to turn it off as people thought I was mad laughing to myself. Quality better than the other two!
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Joking ? If you read the points over he could be onto something

I am travelling to Manchester for the fight people keep asking :-

"is it so you can see a heavyweight title fight in UK ?"

"are you a big David Haye fan ?"

blah blah blah

No....

I am going to this fight for one reason and one reason only - to see The Quiet Man John Ruiz in the flesh.

He will be the most talked about boxer on the planet come April 4th
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Poor John Ruiz gets screwed over more than any man in boxing history. Robbed twice agaisnt the Yeti, robbed against Chagaev, robbed against Holyfield. The ref played favorites against RJJ and wouldn't let Ruiz fight inside. But this was worse than all of those. Tua broke just about every rule in the book. At least when TOney cheated against him he was caught.

Lets hope the Brits don't blatantly cheat their way into a David Haye victory.

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

so so funny! thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)