Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Would it be good for boxing if ALL fighters refuse Pac until he proves himself clean?

Thread: Would it be good for boxing if ALL fighters refuse Pac until he proves himself clean?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Would it be good for boxing if ALL fighters refuse Pac until he proves himself clean?

Personally I would love it if this happened. It would go a long way to cleaning up the sport.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Would it be good for boxing if ALL fighters refuse Pac until he proves himself cl

Yes because Manny Pacquiao is the scourge of boxing....The dirtiest fighter to ever grace the ring....In fact he is actually a 175 pounder who PRETENTDS to be a little guy so he has the strength advantage ...

Pacquiao has YET to be proven dirty....Just because he refuse Floyds request does not mean you label him....This is not pro wrestling or Baseball where the odds of it being true are 90%.....

Thing is no one but Floyd is worried about it.....Thing is Manny is testing for the Clottey fight...what does that say?...If he has been on illegal drugs all this time the blood will prove it...

Save the stupid polls... the topic is dead

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Would it be good for boxing if ALL fighters refuse Pac until he proves himself cl

Guilty until proven innocent

All you fuktards are giving me a headache

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes it would, but fuck this issue is done to death, it's not going to happen, the only fighter with the leverage to ask for it is Mayweather & maybe Mosley if he wins.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It seems many have misunderstood the question.

Yes it is guilty till proven innocent. This is NOT the law. But if you want to compare it to the law this is like someone being accused and then refusing to turn up to court.....

I appologise, this is my fault, this debate seems to be over the heads of most.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hornfinger View Post
    It seems many have misunderstood the question.

Yes it is guilty till proven innocent. This is NOT the law. But if you want to compare it to the law this is like someone being accused and then refusing to turn up to court.....

I appologise, this is my fault, this debate seems to be over the heads of most.

No its not over anyones heads that post here as regulars...you must have Saddo forums confused with someplace else...

What is over your head is the fact every aspect of this issue has been debated and spoke on...more then several times here.....So your not getting the fact it is a dead topic...

If that is not enough then....

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y27...horse_anim.gif

One more thread on Pacquiao/Mayweather and the testing issue we will have PETA trying to shut us down

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It would be good for boxing if ALL FIGHTERS prove themselves clean.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Considering he just took a blood test for the Clottey fight, there is not much to prove of him using PED's. In that test he did prove however that he did not want to fight Mayweather.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by InTheNeutralCorner View Post
    YAWN
    "Floyd needs to inject Xylocaine into his balls to gain the courage to fight Pacquiao."

- and I quote from some random guy on the internet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by MMASUX View Post
    Considering he just took a blood test for the Clottey fight, there is not much to prove of him using PED's. In that test he did prove however that he did not want to fight Mayweather.
    Well I can tell you that him taking 1 advertised date blood test proves almost nothing, except he can be clean when he needs to. Granted, I personally do not think he is a 'roid user, but that is only my opinion.

And therefore, it definitely doesn't prove that he didn't want to fight Mayweather. I am pretty sure the whole drug test debacle was team Mayweathers idea. Other than that, what was Pac asking for?

I am not saying anything against either of these fighters whatsoever. I just think the proof is in the pudding, and we don't really have anything to eat. At the end of the day, whats done is done, and when all the heads are counted, the measuring stick is the rule of thumb. <<<endless jargin, banter, blah blah blah>>

Anyone want to talk about ANYTHING else? Anyone think Glen Johnson is ready to claim his next foe in Tarvoris Cloud? I mean technically, Johnson is light years past Cloud! But man, Johnson must drive bookies nuts with his upset over and over and over.

I am going to take Johnson on points. I just don't see him having as much trouble with shorter fighters that aren't technical. Cloud is going to really land something devastating. What are you going to get with two pressure fighters like this? Who's going to back up?

(This thread has officially been jacked!!!)
    "Floyd needs to inject Xylocaine into his balls to gain the courage to fight Pacquiao."

- and I quote from some random guy on the internet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For a dead topic a lot of people sure want to comment on it, not to mention use the poll.....

And yes I agree ALL fighters should prove they are clean.

I personally think that if you're not bothered about competetors proving they're clean and being then you really don't care about the sport.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyFolds View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by InTheNeutralCorner View Post
    YAWN
    and why is that?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Everyone should have to take drug tests that prove they are not cheating not just one fighter who is having success at the moment.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It would be good... but it would be even better if the Nevada Athletic commission would put its pants up and update its drugs testing methods 2-3 nudges further and implement a mandatory blood sampler to test every god damn fighters involved from a middle to major fight event. That would be even looaaddd better for the whole credibility of the sport.
    Last edited by Nameless; 02-27-2010 at 12:28 AM.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Thread Information