Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Haye vs. Ruiz weigh-in

Haye came in at 222 lbs. which is the heaviest of his career.
    Ruiz came in at 231 lbs. which is closer to the low end of his recent weights although he is heavier than his last fight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZNVhOoRViM
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Haye vs. Ruiz weigh-in

Ruiz looked cool as fuck, I don't dislike Haye but he has to be one of the biggest hype jobs in recent times, I just fucking hate your average boxing fan/tv chat show host who knows fuck all about boxing but when Haye goes on there show ( which seems to have been nearly every week since the Valuev fight ) he is the new Ali or Tyson quite cringe worthy, Im pulling for Ruiz he has seemed a top bloke in the build up and I hope he can pull the upset off, but then on the other hand we will then never see Haye getting destroyed by the Klits.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dyou see the lttle wobble Haye started doing as Ruiz just glared at him

Haye doesnt seem too comfortable

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983 View Post
    Ruiz looked cool as fuck, I don't dislike Haye but he has to be one of the biggest hype jobs in recent times, I just fucking hate your average boxing fan/tv chat show host who knows fuck all about boxing but when Haye goes on there show ( which seems to have been nearly every week since the Valuev fight ) he is the new Ali or Tyson quite cringe worthy, Im pulling for Ruiz he has seemed a top bloke in the build up and I hope he can pull the upset off, but then on the other hand we will then never see Haye getting destroyed by the Klits.

Cant disagree with that. If the non british posters on this site could actually see the hype he is getting in the UK right now they would find it absoloutely cringeworthy as do most of us knowlegable brit fight fans do on here.

Yes the guy does pack a punch. But considering at this point in his career his toughest opponent to date is john ruiz suggests haye has not even scraped the surface yet.

If samuel peter was british he would of already been given a knighthood
    one dangerous horrible bloke

El Kabong Guest

I have to ask....why is the WBA champion obsessed with cutting people's heads off?

Examples

#1 The picture of him holding Wlad's head in a magazine

#2 The infamous t-shirt of him holding BOTH Klitschko brothers heads

#3 The quote from the upcoming fight with John Ruiz where he said something to the extent of "I wouldn't want my family at the arena either if I knew I was getting ready to be decapitated" (speaking of Ruiz's family)

I mean just shut the fuck up already.....that dude is one trash talking motherfucker and the sad thing is he NEVER backs it up!!! I wouldn't be shocked if Ruiz lasts the distance with him just because I have started to think that this guys talks so much because he knows he doesn't have "it" so he has to sell "it" to his opponent, Ruiz doesn't seem like the type of guy to fall for it. Ruiz may very well be outclassed (in terms of skill because there's nobody LOWER than the WBA trinket holder in terms of couth) but he's going to give it 100% and he won't play nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

On another note how big does Haye look?? PED'S anyone .

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

False accusations much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah I noticed that...Almost as if he realized..."If I try to get too stupid with this guy I have a feeling he will start the fight now....I better save it for the more well tempered Wlad who just finds me to be an annoying bug waiting to be swatted"......

OR

"SHIT This is not going to be easy"

What ever works

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    I have to ask....why is the WBA champion obsessed with cutting people's heads off?

Examples

#1 The picture of him holding Wlad's head in a magazine

#2 The infamous t-shirt of him holding BOTH Klitschko brothers heads

#3 The quote from the upcoming fight with John Ruiz where he said something to the extent of "I wouldn't want my family at the arena either if I knew I was getting ready to be decapitated" (speaking of Ruiz's family)

I mean just shut the fuck up already.....that dude is one trash talking motherfucker and the sad thing is he NEVER backs it up!!! I wouldn't be shocked if Ruiz lasts the distance with him just because I have started to think that this guys talks so much because he knows he doesn't have "it" so he has to sell "it" to his opponent, Ruiz doesn't seem like the type of guy to fall for it. Ruiz may very well be outclassed (in terms of skill because there's nobody LOWER than the WBA trinket holder in terms of couth) but he's going to give it 100% and he won't play nice.
    So what you saying?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye looks bloated there, just not natural at all if you ask me not saying he is taking Ped's but look at his skinny wrists and his shoulders arms and traps, bit to much especially for a boxer imo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye looks bloated there, just not natural at all if you ask me not saying he is taking Ped's but look at his skinny wrists and his shoulders arms and traps, bit to much especially for a boxer imo.

John Ruiz is the most handsome fighter to ever grace boxing, my next question being..

Does haye have a bonk-on? look at his left pocket
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can we put this to bed, please? Haye was already sweating to come down to 200 and moved up because he couldn't do it anymore. So how much do you think he weighs normally? Besides, muscle always weighs more than fat...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ArawakWarria View Post

Can we put this to bed, please? Haye was already sweating to come down to 200 and moved up because he couldn't do it anymore. So how much do you think he weighs normally? Besides, muscle always weighs more than fat...

Vastly over exaggerated the weight issue not saying he was struggling but the main reason he moved to heavyweight is not hard to work out how much did he make for the Valuev fight £5 million was it?? Also the comment was tongue in cheek.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ArawakWarria View Post

Vastly over exaggerated the weight issue not saying he was struggling but the main reason he moved to heavyweight is not hard to work out how much did he make for the Valuev fight £5 million was it?? Also the comment was tongue in cheek.
    granted, weight was only part of the reason, but 20 pounds for a HW is almost laughable, especially if you are building it up. Now RJJ is different story... he just weighed in for a cruiserweight fight, and didn't come near to the limit, so what did he have to do to get to 210 a few years back?

Thread Information