Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who are the biggest Floyd nuthuggers..ooops i mean "supporters" on the forum?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who are the biggest Floyd nuthuggers..ooops i mean "supporters" on the forum?

Those of you attacking Mar's post are clowns, honestly he made perfect sense. WTF type of thread is this? If you're going to make a thread trying to get names of other people and call them out then I'd just as soon see you banned as you're not contributing anything and only further polarizing the board. Honestly what are you 12?

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who are the biggest Floyd nuthuggers..ooops i mean "supporters" on the forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skel1983 View Post
    JT ROCK and Majesty. By a country mile.

Nah i say Mar is.

JT ROCK; Floyd wins cause his the best and i dont like his opponent.

Majesty; Floyd great boxer hard to hit, wins points, etc.

MAR; Floyd is above all nobody can beat him, theres nothing anyone can do to beat him.
    Mar is pretty much always on point with his posts. He pretty much says shiit the way it is. I'm sure he's a fan of Mayweather. But he'll point out the mans cons along with his pros. There is a difference between him and groupies. Mar backs up Mayweather. While..lets use you. You don't back Pacquiao. You straight deep throat and swallow Pacquiao. While Mar can praise and point out negatives others (you again) only praise and lust. See the difference?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post
    Those of you attacking Mar's post are clowns, honestly he made perfect sense. WTF type of thread is this? If you're going to make a thread trying to get names of other people and call them out then I'd just as soon see you banned as you're not contributing anything and only further polarizing the board. Honestly what are you 12?
    I agree. Floyd has far more haters than huggers on this forum. What a stupid thread.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by eagle View Post
    I agree. Floyd has far more haters than huggers on this forum. What a stupid thread.
    Agreed

lets not turn this place into the sherdog or eastside forums with threads like this
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Agreed 100%. Mar is one of the most objective posters on here. Anyone attacking him is an idiot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Are you serious? I suppose the nutthugging comments are to be left inside of threads not specifically about "nutthugging". Had the thread been titled "Floyd forum fan appreciation day", you probably wouldn't have shit to say. Numerous times people constantly accuse one of being biased and nutthugging on this forum, now all of sudden its frowned upon? Get the fuck out here. The thread wasn't that serious in the first place. I just read a thread where a member went on and on about how people use the wrong arguments when speaking about ranking measuring a fighter, and one of the arguments was "nutthugging and fanboyism". There were also mods in there that positively repped him. And I haven't called anyone out, I simply asked a question.

So therefore
    "Sixty forty I kicks yo' ass, Sixty forty I tears yo' ass up" - Roy Jones

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JonesJrMayweather View Post
    Just wondering because there have been some ridiculous statements made in regards to Floyd. I mean I feel like Manny Steward hit it right on the head when he said Floyd is a very good boxer, but not and all time great. He doesn't and hasn't dominated like the greats have, and probably is the only fighter that was ranked p4p #1 that most people feel like could be beaten easiest...(relatively speaking)
    That's just a ridiculous statement, he's undefeated, has never even been knocked down or hurt (apart from when he broke his hand) and aside from the first fight with Castillo which he avenged has never even come close to losing.

Who are all the other p4p greats that look so much better than him and have proven to be harder to beat than that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This seems like the right thread to freepost in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    Just wondering because there have been some ridiculous statements made in regards to Floyd. I mean I feel like Manny Steward hit it right on the head when he said Floyd is a very good boxer, but not and all time great. He doesn't and hasn't dominated like the greats have, and probably is the only fighter that was ranked p4p #1 that most people feel like could be beaten easiest...(relatively speaking)
    That's just a ridiculous statement, he's undefeated, has never even been knocked down or hurt (apart from when he broke his hand) and aside from the first fight with Castillo which he avenged has never even come close to losing.

Who are all the other p4p greats that look so much better than him and have proven to be harder to beat than that?
    Don't ask me, Steward made that comment...but he did say that he found it ridiculous that floyd was putting himself up there with the robinsons and leonards...he was also speaking about how they would get lesser opponents out the ring when they knew they could hit them at will. As far as being dominant and looking better? Don't know who Steward had in mind, but to me RJJ clearly was more dominant. And so was Sweet pea...speaking about sum total not just the work floyd put in at the smaller weights...

For me I always thought floyd would be next after roy jones, but when Jones moved up the LHW he dominated it. He didn't move up then invite all the guys smaller than him up there beat them, then claim he's the best in the division.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post
    Agreed 100%. Mar is one of the most objective posters on here. Anyone attacking him is an idiot.
    "Paw paw paw..counter. Paw paw paw wide shot's counter. All night long. I know everyone wants floyd to loose so people make a case for anyone he fights, but shane has very little chance. Shane brings nothing floyd hasn't seen or beaten already. In his prime floyd would also be younger and would still beat his ass. Don't let floyd hype yall up with his 24/7 crap. Mosely is no threat to floyd, and shane most of all know it. If you can't beat vernon forrest, cotto, and have problems with mayorga and collazo, you sure as shit ain't beating the best boxer in the world. Not best fighter but he is by far the best boxer, which this sport just happens to be. I wasn't even really all that sure that he was going to beat berto really. Everyone wants too see floyd loose i get that..but shane is far from the one."

That's objectivity?

"Having troubles with collazo" - Shane won 118-109 on two cards, 119-108 on the other and scored a knockdown

"Shane has very little chance" - the guy that beat oscar more convincingly, and twice. Floyd won a SD.

"Shane has very little chance" - judah wins 3 of the first 4 rounds, has an unofficial KD, but shane has very little chance

"Can;t beat cotto so therefore you can't beat floyd" - same logic should apply that would have one pick Margarito over Shane

Vernon Forrest is always spoke about as if he was some under schooled talent when he was on the same olympic boxing team with Oscar, not too mention a very long fighter with a hard right hand. A guy at 147 that would possibly be floyd's worst nightmare seeing as how many of the posters feel a strong jab would cause floyd major problems.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post
    "Paw paw paw..counter. Paw paw paw wide shot's counter. All night long. I know everyone wants floyd to loose so people make a case for anyone he fights, but shane has very little chance. Shane brings nothing floyd hasn't seen or beaten already. In his prime floyd would also be younger and would still beat his ass. Don't let floyd hype yall up with his 24/7 crap. Mosely is no threat to floyd, and shane most of all know it. If you can't beat vernon forrest, cotto, and have problems with mayorga and collazo, you sure as shit ain't beating the best boxer in the world. Not best fighter but he is by far the best boxer, which this sport just happens to be. I wasn't even really all that sure that he was going to beat berto really. Everyone wants too see floyd loose i get that..but shane is far from the one."

That's objectivity?

"Having troubles with collazo" - Shane won 118-109 on two cards, 119-108 on the other and scored a knockdown

"Shane has very little chance" - the guy that beat oscar more convincingly, and twice. Floyd won a SD.

"Shane has very little chance" - judah wins 3 of the first 4 rounds, has an unofficial KD, but shane has very little chance

"Can;t beat cotto so therefore you can't beat floyd" - same logic should apply that would have one pick Margarito over Shane

Vernon Forrest is always spoke about as if he was some under schooled talent when he was on the same olympic boxing team with Oscar, not too mention a very long fighter with a hard right hand. A guy at 147 that would possibly be floyd's worst nightmare seeing as how many of the posters feel a strong jab would cause floyd major problems.
    I'm not going to argue Mar's opinions for him. However, I will say that everyone has their own perspectives on fights and fighters and that even if I don't agree with all of what Mar says, his opinions are at least legitimate and in my experience he is an excellent poster.

I will also say that I don't think Mosley has much of a shot against Mayweather either, as much as I'd love to see him win.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You're one of the sillier posters on this board, many times I've rolled my eyes at your posts, if you're going to go through post trackers why not just pick apart your own? Much easier.

This is a stupid thread, it's specific intent is to call out specific posters, asking for names of people perceived to be nuthuggers. Dumb thread, you would be a better poster if you just watched the fights tonight an post about those.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You're one of the sillier posters on this board, many times I've rolled my eyes at your posts, if you're going to go through post trackers why not just pick apart your own? Much easier.

This is a stupid thread, it's specific intent is to call out specific posters, asking for names of people perceived to be nuthuggers. Dumb thread, you would be a better poster if you just watched the fights tonight an post about those.

If you mean consistent with very little loyalty to any fighter in making judgements then yeah I am...thanks for the advice on being a better poster..

What's funny is that you say it's a dumb thread yet you're in it..twice I might add...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

didn't even have him (MAR) in mind until you brought him up but since you did..

I refer you to this: Perfection - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was talking about his post in this thread, not the one you pulled from another thread and posted here. Honestly, quit while you're behind.

Thread Information