Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Fatha vs Hamas debate. Doha debate R the bomb excuse the pun.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Fatha vs Hamas debate. Doha debate R the bomb excuse the pun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zLDKqoBnnA

These are great to watch, if you haven't seen any of this series of debates and interviews and have a remote interest in the area; you will love where this goes or where it tries to head at least.

The middle man listens then asks the real hard hitting questions that you want him to.

The public behind each side dont like its style at all, many think its a set up by the US for propaganda.

IF you are not totally engrossed by the 10 minute mark, I'll eat cousin itts hat.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fatha vs Hamas debate. Doha debate R the bomb excuse the pun.

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zLDKqoBnnAThese are great to watch, if you haven't seen any of this series of debates and interviews and have a remote interest in the area; you will love where this goes or where it tries to head at least.

The middle man listens then asks the real hard hitting questions that you want him to.

The public behind each side dont like its style at all, many think its a set up by the US for propaganda.

IF you are not totally engrossed by the 10 minute mark, I'll eat cousin itts hat.
    Yes, that is interesting. Israel has a deadly army, nuclear weapons, $3B a year in support and yet the Palestians have no representation anywhere. And the Israelis have ther audacity to continue to build their settlements. Obama really is a prick; especially when it comes to the middle east. The guy is Bush mark 2. US policy towards Palestine sucks. I encourage every Palestinian to try and liberate their land. Because that land is not American and certainly not Jewish.

EDIT: None of that land is Jewish! And those bastards talk of a 3000 year history! It is Arab land and none of these European nor American Jews have any right to be there! Give it back to the folks who grew up there.
    Last edited by Gandalf; 04-05-2010 at 07:10 PM.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For me the Iraeli leadership has shown itself to be every bit as bad as the Nazis. That is the sin right there. The Israeli's deserve to be assaulted and attacked. But they have nuclear weapons and a superior army! Where is the peace brigade? There is none.....

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Top 25 Censored Stories for 2007 | Project Censored

A site for you Miles.

Not so much to do with Gaza.

If you dig around or watch the videos of their reporters etc theres some disturbing claims here, with some top men /scientists all types with the figures behind the claims.

Title should read:

American/world public duped by semi fear based top stories to replace what the real top stories should be.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Interesting stuff. I'm also loving my last post above, I must have been a bit drunk. But I fully endorse the sentiment.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

TBH I have pretty much given up on the mainstream media and actively seek out alternatives. But to be fair to the UK I think we still have a few very good newspapers. It's quite sad, but one of the things I am most looking forward to when I come home is buying my papers every morning. I miss that. The Korean media really sucks. It is so bad that the articles are often random and don't seem to have any real focus. It's almost as if editing is absent. One point will drift into another without any real cohesion. It doesn't help that the media is entirely controlled by the Chaebol who effectively govern things here, but having journalists who don't know how to write makes things really difficult for anyone who truly wants to be informed. In fact this post is fast becoming like a Korean news article. No sources and lots of randomness! Once I become more fluent I think I will apply for a job. Haha, as if a loose cannon like me would last 5 minutes!

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

At some point I'll get time to watch this. This is Fatah and Hamas, peace be upon them, having a debate about the future of Palestine, right?

Thread Information