User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: 2-1 Chelsea

Share/Bookmark
    ICB Guest

Default 2-1 Chelsea

Having it large mate, in your face reds.

That is all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: 2-1 Chelsea

Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post

That is all.

can only sum the result of this game up with 2 words...

wayne rooney
    one dangerous horrible bloke

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hattonthehammer View Post

That is all.

can only sum the result of this game up with 2 words...

wayne rooney
    Chelsea were pretty piss poor in the 2nd half, always giving the ball away. But the fact is we've beaten Man UTD with Wayne Rooney, and even though they didn't have Wayne Rooney today, all that counts is that 2-1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Chelsea will win it now 3 points clear really if you count the goal difference, we got BBurn and City away next two only 6 points will do and I cant see it without Rooney, Fergie dropped a bollock today why the fuck was Nani on the bench?? Stupid decision.

Park for all his hard work has to be one of the most inept technical footballers in the league he is either on the fucking floor or running about like a cunt, shit officiating today ref had a shocker as usual Mike Dean is crap and the Linesman needs to get to specsavers wanker!!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983 View Post
    Chelsea will win it now 3 points clear really if you count the goal difference, we got BBurn and City away next two only 6 points will do and I cant see it without Rooney, Fergie dropped a bollock today why the fuck was Nani on the bench?? Stupid decision.

Park for all his hard work has to be one of the most inept technical footballers in the league he is either on the fucking floor or running about like a cunt, shit officiating today ref had a shocker as usual Mike Dean is crap and the Linesman needs to get to specsavers wanker!!
    Yeah, it's terrible how decisions always go against minnows like Man Utd

Also looked like a hand-ball should have been given against Macheda and wasn't, and just for the record, I wanted Utd to win, I fucking hate Chelsea, but let's not act like Utd are victims.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post

Also looked like a hand-ball should have been given against Macheda and wasn't, and just for the record, I wanted Utd to win, I fucking hate Chelsea, but let's not act like Utd are victims.

I didn't say that did I? I said the ref had a shocker all round there was two pens a handball etc etc just pisses me off how bad the standard of reffing is in this country and this was supposed to be one of the biggest games of the year.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post

I didn't say that did I? I said the ref had a shocker all round there was two pens a handball etc etc just pisses me off how bad the standard of reffing is in this country and this was supposed to be one of the biggest games of the year.
    Reffing is better here than some other places. Germany & Austria have by far the best refs, but Spain's are awful far worse than England's. Refs will make errors, they're only human & as long as they're all-round incompetent it bothers me less than the shit decisions that more generally favour the big 4.

Sorry for the rant, but I've had it up to here listening to Arsenal, Liverpool & Utd fans who think the world is against them recently. Wasn't really aimed at your post. Park is pretty good in my eyes though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is all.
    Man U without Rooney, stupidly playing Berbatov without the right kind of partner. He's useless as the CF in a 433/451. Not that give a rats behind about Man U. They are #2 on my hated list, but I follow a strict ABC line of thinking. Too bad they are so fun to watch.

You still got torched by Everton and Ladycakes (that's American for Landon Donovan).

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My only concern goes to Liverpool as if they will make the big 4 for the Champion's league or lose Gerrard and Torres next year...
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    My only concern goes to Liverpool as if they will make the big 4 for the Champion's league or lose Gerrard and Torres next year...

Liverpool have no doubt got the easiest run in I think alot depends on today beat Brum ( very hard match ) and my money is on you, if you don't City for me. I think Spurs have fucked it after yesterday 4 of there 5 games left are Arsenal home Chelsea Home United away City Away could possibly not win any of them games. This moment in time I give City the edge but Pool win today and I think they will do it.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post

Liverpool have no doubt got the easiest run in I think alot depends on today beat Brum ( very hard match ) and my money is on you, if you don't City for me. I think Spurs have fucked it after yesterday 4 of there 5 games left are Arsenal home Chelsea Home United away City Away could possibly not win any of them games. This moment in time I give City the edge but Pool win today and I think they will do it.
    Cross fingers big time, believe me because if they don't make the CLeague next year, they are in for a couple years of utter misery. Already, they had chance to win the championship a year ago, they fucked up their january and it was THEIR moment, now I don't see them win anything any soon.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Liverpool could only manage a draw against Birmingham. Not good.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information