Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Has ITV already made Cameron Prime Minister?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Has ITV already made Cameron Prime Minister?

I know the talk about the debate last night is how good Nick Clegg did, to me that' irelevent and his party will do no better than they ever have.

What interested me is the way ITV set up the debate and effects that has on the unconscious.

For some reason David Cameron got the middle stand in the debate, which automatically meant he looked the man in charge, with the two rivals either side.

Bizarely, when they introduced themselves, he went last, first Clegg, then Brown then finally David Cameron.

Forget about what the polls said about Nick Clegg's performance, the most significant factor in the debate was them putting David Cameron centre stage so that he appeared to be in charge.

If they do that on the other two debates Cameron will win the election comfortably because they are unconsciously projecting that Cameron is in charge.

If I was Gordon Brown, not in a million years would I have agreed to stand to the right of David Cameron, that's the place for the right hand man, the number 2!

I thought it was an amazing blunder but suprisingly it's not been picked up on by anyone else.

I have read about voting behaviour in the past and the proven links in the US between electorate voting behaviour and what news channel they watch. Unconciously, the biggest influences and predictors of voting behaviour can be what station a voter watches, and how the primary newscaster's body language when talking about each candidate can influence the vote to a statistically significant effect.

If Gordon Brown gets to speak second and stands to the right of Cameron every time for these debates, plainly and simply he's fucked.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Has ITV already made Cameron Prime Minister?

They will almost certainly chnage the order of everything for the next two debates. I.e who stands where, who goes 1st etc
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BIG H View Post
    They will almost certainly chnage the order of everything for the next two debates. I.e who stands where, who goes 1st etc
    Yeah, if they don't it will be catstrophic for the Labour Vote.

Actually if the debates spark a lot of viewers, whoever gets the middle slot in the final debate may have an advantage over the others.

If they do switch, Brown will want to be in the middle for the final debate, that might well be significant.

If I was Labour though I'd demand my PM in the middle for every debate!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post

Actually if the debates spark a lot of viewers, whoever gets the middle slot in the final debate may have an advantage over the others.

If they do switch, Brown will want to be in the middle for the final debate, that might well be significant.

He should also demand that they address him as 'Prime Minister' although technically he isn't anymore.
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't matter who is PM, they are just a face for the cunts that actually control shit around here.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post

Yeah they will change it around. But the next debate is on Sky then the final one is BBC. So its probably going to be best to be strongest on the last one.
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Thread Information