Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default muslim fury over south park episode

BBC News - South Park creators warned over Muhammad depiction

Can i just categorically state that every single muslim offended by this that lives in a free society (europe and america) should go back to the middle east where 16th century virtues are still in place

pathetic
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: muslim fury over south park episode

This is just pathetic man it really is. Its no wonder muslims get such a bad rep when theres nutter like this around

El Kabong Guest

Islam.......the Kanye West of religions

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

don't get me started.......
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a misleading trouble-making headline.

It quotes a posting on a forum for the source of fury. A fucking post on a fucking forum! No wonder there is so much hate in the world when you have bullshit media creating problems like this. In all religions, you will find nutcases and i'm pretty sure if i wanted to be a tit i could quite easily find something written on a Jewish forum or a Christian forum and make a big deal out of it.

No doubt countless people on here will post something along the lines of 'Fucking Muslims...' without even taking a second to think about it...
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ono View Post

It quotes a posting on a forum for the source of fury. A fucking post on a fucking forum! No wonder there is so much hate in the world when you have bullshit media creating problems like this. In all religions, you will find nutcases and i'm pretty sure if i wanted to be a tit i could quite easily find something written on a Jewish forum or a Christian forum and make a big deal out of it.

No doubt countless people on here will post something along the lines of 'Fucking Muslims...' without even taking a second to think about it...
    Fukkin Ono.

Im kidding, youre right of course.

They are rather antiquated though arn't they?

I can explain it.

El Kabong Guest

ono, it's not our fault that the "fuckin muslims" have such delicate constitutions.....every other group of people on God's green Earth seem to roll with the punches.....well not the Scientologists, they are like Islam's dorky less violent twin.

Seriously is a drawing and fucking DRAWING of their religious prophet covered in a bear suit so offensive that death threats are needed

PRIORITIES PEOPLE!!!! There's heavier shit going on in the world outside of a South Park episode or a Dutch film or a cartoon of Muhammad with a bomb in his turban......get a fucking life irrational muslims!

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    ono, it's not our fault that the "fuckin muslims" have such delicate constitutions.....every other group of people on God's green Earth seem to roll with the punches.....well not the Scientologists, they are like Islam's dorky less violent twin.

Seriously is a drawing and fucking DRAWING of their religious prophet covered in a bear suit so offensive that death threats are needed

PRIORITIES PEOPLE!!!! There's heavier shit going on in the world outside of a South Park episode or a Dutch film or a cartoon of Muhammad with a bomb in his turban......get a fucking life irrational muslims!
    Ahahaha , I dare you to get some T shirts printed up....

"Scientology,
    Islam's dorky less violent twin"

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post

Fukkin Ono.

I don't think you can comment on a whole group of people who follow the same religion, as everybody is different and everybody follows the religion to a varied extent. Of course some aspects of the religion will be seen as 'dated' but unless people on here have studied Islam i don't see how anybody can comment too much on it given you're likely to be relying on conjectural sources of information, such as articles in tabloids that have been sensationalised and written by people who also haven't studied Islam.

To be honest, i can't get my head round anybody believing in any form of God or afterlife, given all the evidence we have for evolution, but people obviously do and people give their life to their religion so Matt Stone and Trey Parker should be open to criticism for this episode, just like they should be open for acclaim by anybody who finds it amusing. But we shouldn't judge people if they get offended by it just like we shouldn't judge people who find it funny.

As for the article, it's quoting a posting on a message board. I could link you to several youtube pages where the comment sections are very discriminatory against Muslims. After all it would be just It's just as pathetic as this total non-story.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post

Lyle, i'm sure if i could be arsed looking i could link you to a Christian forum where somebody is upset at a TV joke made about Jesus.

By the way, they aren't death threats. How would you know every other religion rolls with the punches?

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fukkin Ono.

I don't think you can comment on a whole group of people who follow the same religion, as everybody is different and everybody follows the religion to a varied extent. Of course some aspects of the religion will be seen as 'dated' but unless people on here have studied Islam i don't see how anybody can comment too much on it given you're likely to be relying on conjectural sources of information, such as articles in tabloids that have been sensationalised and written by people who also haven't studied Islam.

To be honest, i can't get my head round anybody believing in any form of God or afterlife, given all the evidence we have for evolution, but people obviously do and people give their life to their religion so Matt Stone and Trey Parker should be open to criticism for this episode, just like they should be open for acclaim by anybody who finds it amusing. But we shouldn't judge people if they get offended by it just like we shouldn't judge people who find it funny.

As for the article, it's quoting a posting on a message board. I could link you to several youtube pages where the comment sections are very discriminatory against Muslims. After all it would be just It's just as pathetic as this total non-story.
    MAte the worlds full of cry babies that want to hang shit on someone else. Doesnt matter what the subject is you only have to go on utube and read the comments to see what a large % of us humans are about. (trying to be correct at someone elses expense).

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fukkin Ono.

Good postings Ono.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fukkin Ono.

MAte the worlds full of cry babies that want to hang shit on someone else. Doesnt matter what the subject is you only have to go on utube and read the comments to see what a large % of us humans are about. (trying to be correct at someone elses expense).
    Exactly mate. Especially the shit-stirring media. Islam is the hot topic and scare-mongering sells papers and attracts hits on websites. Unfortunate.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree whole-heartedly with this post and every subsequent post you have made in this thread. There are lunatics from all walks of life, painting Muslim's with the same brush because of one idiot is ridiculous and any based upon that kind of logic is too stupid to bother hearing, as if the person making the argument.

Thread Information