Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Chris Arreola: Haye is a B--ch, fight Klitschko

Quote Originally Posted by DaxxKahn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornfinger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DaxxKahn View Post

Not crying you just never seem to have anything legit to say you just post wise ass comments instead of posting actual boxing debate or even put in something worth while on any post since u been here....Its like you are on suspension from ESB and need a place to feel wanted....

Your funny man routine is played out as Hayes "I'll beat the Klitschko's" talk
    And I think you're being far to quick to play the 'he's ducking him routine'. And the fact that you jump on the band wagon of a fat farsical heavyweight who is on the way out and desperate for any kind of media coverage shows that.

I'm just joining in the joke of it all.

How did Cissy arreola get on last night? if it's bad news remember, you've always got kirk johnson

As far as Arreola goes I am in full agreement about things concerning his build...I mean he does not have to be firm as a Sealy but shit man a bit more effort....I am not on his bandwagon stupid ass.......If you knew much about anything around here other then smart ass comments all the time you would know who backs what fighters etc...

EG- Lyle is a Klitschko fan...Pac Straight is a Pac fan and so on....

The only HW who I sing praises of is Retired and is on my avatar....

My point was Arreola will fight anyone
    ...he does not spend 2 yrs shit talking then finding ways to maneuver around the bout is/was my point but obviously you can't get a simple point through your head.....
    it means diddily squat if he isn't gonna train for the person he is fighting.

I stop giving credit to people that "fight anyone" when they stop taking training seriously and think they can get away with the bare minimum to get by in their fights. If he is still gonna get credit for fighting anyone while he slags off in training and thinks his power and size will get him everywhere, why should he train if people are still gonna give him credit despite his lack of discipline. Last night it was wonderful watching him get beat and waddle around the ring sucking air. Maybe he will take boxing seriously now.
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's like I said before. Cissy arreola will fight anyone and can do because there isn't a heavyweight out there that wouldn't fight him. No fucker is worried about fighting that fat cunt.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's like I said before. Cissy arreola will fight anyone and can do because there isn't a heavyweight out there that wouldn't fight him. No fucker is worried about fighting that fat cunt.
    That's pretty funny.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

WOW you are too cool....How many times can one post "Cissy" in one thread?

You are a true posting legend!!!

I bet your a monster for your weight...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

no I ain't got a thing on cissy arreola the big fat cissy cissy, I'm not overweight i'm not skinny i'm just kinda average, but then i don't do any competetive sport, just the occasional charity run, and even then for a charity run I get myself in decent shape train for it.

To be fair i'm light for my weight and tall for my hight.

All i'm saying is big cissy's like cissy arreola are making a mockery of the division by being given the oppotunity to fight for the greatest prize in the sport (an oppotunity some would give testicals and internal organs for) and he turns up looking all big, fat and cissy like a big fat cissy.
    Last edited by Hornfinger; 04-26-2010 at 10:46 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

no I ain't got a thing on cissy arreola the big fat cissy cissy, I'm not overweight i'm not skinny i'm just kinda average, but then i don't do any competetive sport, just the occasional charity run, and even then for a charity run I get myself in decent shape train for it.

To be fair i'm light for my weight and tall for my hight.

All i'm saying is big cissy's like cissy arreola are making a mockery of the division by being given the oppotunity to fight for the greatest prize in the sport (an oppotunity some would give testicals and internal organs for) and he turns up looking all big, fat and cissy like a big fat cissy.
    The monster for your weight was a joke from before you started posting here...A guy named Zelenoff who is the worst boxer alive used to say it...

I do agree about the Mockery part though...

Thread Information