Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Chris Arreola: Haye is a B--ch, fight Klitschko

Damn like that Chris? He says he's on Klitschko side, he's not for making excuses and then pulling out. He also says Haye has a yeast infection.

Chris Arreola: "David Haye is a B*tch, Fight Klitschko" - Boxing News

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Chris Arreola: Haye is a B--ch, fight Klitschko

I agree with Arreola too. Haye has been banging on about the Klits for over 2 years now and pulled out of fights with them and still no sign of getting it on.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Arreola should fight Jenny Craig and lose.

Anyway I'd much rather see Arreola(or Adamek) vs Haye.

Klits beat every heavyweight out there, i'd rather these 6'1 6'2 smaller heavyweights fight each other. Tua Adamek Haye Arreola Peter Chambers I would love to see in matches against each other.
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm surprised arreola can talk.... I thought he always had food in his mouth..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hornfinger View Post
    I'm surprised arreola can talk.... I thought he always had food in his mouth..

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Arreola is a fat twat. The end.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just saw the weigh in, il post the video now what a disgrace that guy is look at the state of him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=152Pa...layer_embedded

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983 View Post
    Just saw the weigh in, il post the video now what a disgrace that guy is look at the state of him.

Lol. What a joke of an athlete.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

El Kabong Guest

.....this is so tiresome the Brits circling the wagons around their yellow rat bastard of a heavyweight and then complaining about other heavyweights. Arreola may not be in shape but he's also not afraid of fighting anyone in the division.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post

.....this is so tiresome the Brits circling the wagons around their yellow rat bastard of a heavyweight and then complaining about other heavyweights. Arreola may not be in shape but he's also not afraid of fighting anyone in the division.

Hahah you for real, give your head a fucking wobble Lyle, go have a read back and see who opened the Haye thread and have a look at my comments.

What the hell has it got to do with being British the guy is a fucking disgrace to boxing can't even be arsed to get in shape for a huge fight like this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sticking up for the fat yank, wow what a shocker. I think it's more of a case of no one in the division is scared to fight chris arreola.

Chris Arreola what a tit.

He could be a light heavy if he employed dietitian.

Wonder if he'll cry like a bitch after ademek fucks him up like he did after vitali...
    Last edited by Hornfinger; 04-24-2010 at 02:20 PM.

El Kabong Guest

The fans of the WBA title holder (the overwhelming majority are British) will not allow ANY criticism of him and instead try to divert attention to mocking Wladimir's style or how bad the division is or how much Cris Arreola weighs.....yeah I know Arreola is a lard ass but he won't back down from a scrap and that is a FACT.

I'm not a big Arreola fan, yes he's a fat slob, and yeah I knew he offered little to nothing vs Vitali and really I doubt he'd have done any better vs Wladimir. But I don't doubt the heart the guy has...he may lack the dedication to be in 100% tip top shape, but he is as blood and guts of a fighter as they come. Despite being fat Arreola is still a decent fighter...he's dumb and always just tries to outslug a fighter rather than box, but he's a tough customer and you can't doubt his tenacity.

So what so the WBA title holder looks like a fitness model big fucking deal....what good are all those muscles if he has no spine? That guy backed out of MULTIPLE fights with the Klitschko's, fights the Klitschko's didn't even have to offer him (because the dude had proven nothing in the heavyweight division at the time) and what does he do He gets "injured" because his tv station was bankrupt and then when the Klitschko's offer him another fight he fights Valuev (the EASIEST title fight out there). Honestly, I don't know how anyone supports that chicken.

The Ruiz fight is 1 I do give the guy credit for, but 9 rounds....I figured he would have stopped him in 5 or less if he was truly a dangerous heavyweight. I know for a fact Arreola would have stopped him sooner.
    Last edited by El Kabong; 04-24-2010 at 02:30 PM.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hornfinger View Post
    Sticking up for the fat yank, wow what a shocker. I think it's more of a case of no one in the division is scared to fight chris arreola.

Chris Arreola what a tit.

He could be a light heavy if he employed dietitian.

Wonder if he'll cry like a bitch after ademek fucks him up like he did after vitali...
    #1 I am a fan of the Klitschko's and so really nationality doesn't play a factor in whom I decide to support. Yes I would appreciate another great American heavyweight, but I won't support just anyone. I'm currently waiting to see how Deontay Wilder progresses.

#2 I know the WBA title holder wouldn't be chomping at the bit to fight him. Why? Well it's simple really, Cris Arreola would be the first legit heavyweight power puncher that the WBA title holder would set foot in the ring with, and after having Monte Barrett put him on his seat I doubt he'd be overwhelmed with joy at the idea of that matchup and no it wouldn't be just because of the money or low prestiege of the opponent either

#3 I rate Adamek a bit, but he's too easy to hit...Arreola is easy to hit but he's also a hell of a lot bigger.

#4 Light heavyweight....maybe but I think Arreola would be something dangerous at 210-220.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The fans of the WBA title holder (the overwhelming majority are British) will not allow ANY criticism of him and instead try to divert attention to mocking Wladimir's style or how bad the division is or how much Cris Arreola weighs.....yeah I know Arreola is a lard ass but he won't back down from a scrap and that is a FACT.

I'm not a big Arreola fan, yes he's a fat slob, and yeah I knew he offered little to nothing vs Vitali and really I doubt he'd have done any better vs Wladimir. But I don't doubt the heart the guy has...he may lack the dedication to be in 100% tip top shape, but he is as blood and guts of a fighter as they come. Despite being fat Arreola is still a decent fighter...he's dumb and always just tries to outslug a fighter rather than box, but he's a tough customer and you can't doubt his tenacity.

So what so the WBA title holder looks like a fitness model big fucking deal....what good are all those muscles if he has no spine? That guy backed out of MULTIPLE fights with the Klitschko's, fights the Klitschko's didn't even have to offer him (because the dude had proven nothing in the heavyweight division at the time) and what does he do He gets "injured" because his tv station was bankrupt and then when the Klitschko's offer him another fight he fights Valuev (the EASIEST title fight out there). Honestly, I don't know how anyone supports that chicken.

The Ruiz fight is 1 I do give the guy credit for, but 9 rounds....I figured he would have stopped him in 5 or less if he was truly a dangerous heavyweight. I know for a fact Arreola would have stopped him sooner.

You just quoted me :

But I must of got around 10 reps from people for my thread basically bashing Haye for being a fucking coward, but I seem to fall into your little category how? I haven't got a fucking clue.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Arreola is a fat twat who can't be bothered to get into any shape but round for a fight.

But he did get his round, fat self in the ring with one of the Klitschkos - maybe we're wrong? Maybe that fat is just his cojones.

That would explain why Haye is in such great shape.

Thread Information