Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Amir Khan sending nude text messages.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Amir Khan sending nude text messages.

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post
    A picture of your abs is totally different, to a picture of your wanger. Are you being serious ? are you honestly trying to compare the 2 ?

Secondly who was on about black people ? i was on about a comment Amir Khan made about if he was white he would be more popular.

And all i was pointing out is that Muslim's have been treated very well in this country, im not saying that's wrong.

All im saying is that what right has Amir Khan got to say that, when he is a Millionaire in Britain. Constantly being hyped up by the British media.

When there have been plenty of non white British fighters, who have been loved by the public. The reason why people dislike him, is because he comes accross as unlikable.

And thats not just me saying that, most of Saddo's believe this. I don't care if Bilbo tells me i should take this and that into context. Im sorry but thats BS, Amir Khan has been out of line quite a few times and not just with his comments.

Im just voicing my opinion from personal experience, i said nothing at all which is racist. And if you are trying to insinuate that, well im speechless i really am.

What part of my post should belong in the lets get it on board ? are people that offended these days when we discuss about race's ? that any let thing you say is deemed racist ?

Lastly im not scandalized at all i couldn't give a shit about Amir Khan, i personally think he's a twat. Im just pissed off that people keep thinking that this and that, is acceptable behaviour or it makes them more likable, i mean what the hell ? seriously.
    Right so what's worse sending a picture of your knob to a girl you're trying to bang & even from her own admission was giving him the come-on? Or putting up a picture of your body on a boxingforum dominated by men, even when you yourself have said that we're all strangers?

Anyway, considering everyone has got through this without making any kind of stupid comment about Khan's race (ie those idiots who claim anyone who doesn't like him is racist), you for some reason feel the need to go on about Muslims and their 'demands' on British society. I mean for fuck's sake you actually wrote the phrase 'I'm not a racist but...', if you feel the need to complain about Muslims, at least do it in the hidden boards where it doesn't look bad for the site.

Amir Khan has the right to say whatever he wants, just like you do, but that doesn't mean you can't call him on it when he's talking shit, and the same goes for me calling you on it when you are talking utter dogshite, which right now you are.

Tell us the truth Ice, is there a pic of Amir's cock on your girlfriend's phone?

If I had that pic and his torso one, I would just pass them on as mine and double my success rate.
    You might need a bit of a tan first mate

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Right so what's worse sending a picture of your knob to a girl you're trying to bang & even from her own admission was giving him the come-on? Or putting up a picture of your body on a boxingforum dominated by men, even when you yourself have said that we're all strangers?

Anyway, considering everyone has got through this without making any kind of stupid comment about Khan's race (ie those idiots who claim anyone who doesn't like him is racist), you for some reason feel the need to go on about Muslims and their 'demands' on British society. I mean for fuck's sake you actually wrote the phrase 'I'm not a racist but...', if you feel the need to complain about Muslims, at least do it in the hidden boards where it doesn't look bad for the site.

Amir Khan has the right to say whatever he wants, just like you do, but that doesn't mean you can't call him on it when he's talking shit, and the same goes for me calling you on it when you are talking utter dogshite, which right now you are.

Tell us the truth Ice, is there a pic of Amir's cock on your girlfriend's phone?

If I had that pic and his torso one, I would just pass them on as mine and double my success rate.
    I will photoshop them first of course, add a bit of zombie pale effect. I'm no idiot Jaz.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I will photoshop them first of course, add a bit of zombie pale effect. I'm no idiot Jaz.
    Just checking, might also be an issue if you're not circumsized, although I wouldn't put it past you to get the chop just to guarantee a shag.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn this thread is turning creepy now.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just checking, might also be an issue if you're not circumsized, although I wouldn't put it past you to get the chop just to guarantee a shag.
    How would girls(or you for that matter) know Amir was circumcised? He's not a Jew?

something tells me you've downloaded and viewed his cock pictures

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How would girls(or you for that matter) know Amir was circumcised? He's not a Jew?
    All Muslims get cut as well mate. It was the key motivation in me not converting to Islam when I was a bit younger

ICB Guest

A picture of your abs is totally different, to a picture of your wanger. Are you being serious ? are you honestly trying to compare the 2 ?

Secondly who was on about black people ? i was on about a comment Amir Khan made about if he was white he would be more popular.

And all i was pointing out is that Muslim's have been treated very well in this country, im not saying that's wrong.

All im saying is that what right has Amir Khan got to say that, when he is a Millionaire in Britain. Constantly being hyped up by the British media.

When there have been plenty of non white British fighters, who have been loved by the public. The reason why people dislike him, is because he comes accross as unlikable.

And thats not just me saying that, most of Saddo's believe this. I don't care if Bilbo tells me i should take this and that into context. Im sorry but thats BS, Amir Khan has been out of line quite a few times and not just with his comments.

Im just voicing my opinion from personal experience, i said nothing at all which is racist. And if you are trying to insinuate that, well im speechless i really am.

What part of my post should belong in the lets get it on board ? are people that offended these days when we discuss about race's ? that any let thing you say is deemed racist ?

Lastly im not scandalized at all i couldn't give a shit about Amir Khan, i personally think he's a twat. Im just pissed off that people keep thinking that this and that, is acceptable behaviour or it makes them more likable, i mean what the hell ? seriously.

Well if you honestly need me to explain to you the 1st part, then im speechless. So a picture where i've got my top off, is equal to taking a picture of my wanger ?

Secondly where did i say about Muslims demanding rights in this country ? my exact comment was that Muslim's have been treated very well in this country, i never ever said that Muslim's demanding anything is wrong.

My point is why should Amir Khan be talking about racism ? he's a millionaire. He's been cheered on by the British fans, he's been hyped up by the British media. And plenty of non white British fighters, have been loved by the British public.

He's never ever really experienced racism first hand to my knowledge, i have so i can tell you from personal experience. But that doesn't mean im going off about certain race's though, obviously i realize some stupid idiots who are racist, don't speak for entire race.

What part of my comment has been dog shite ? personally i don't think i've said anything wrong, i think i've been very fair in my reason's for disliking Amir Khan.

So call me out again on what comment i have said, that warrants dog shite. Or being moved to the Let's Get It On Board ?

Just because i talked about race ? well im sorry if that has offended you. But i can tell you right now i am not racist, i was brought up to treat everyone as equal no matter what colour.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Read the whole thread very funny.

So this is the quality banter I miss as I watch the under card of Shane v Floyd.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1. Didn't you used to have picture of your abs up on here?

2. I'm not a racist but....

3. I'm sorry to hear that Ice, it's about time we had affirmative action for whites held down by the black power structure in Britain...

Seriously Ice, talk about going off on one. Almost all of that belongs on the hidden board. I can only assume it was your girlfriend that Amir sent pictures of his knob to, considering how scandalized you are by all of this

What point of my post should belong in the lets get it on board ? are people that offended these days when we discuss about race's ? that any let thing you say is deemed racist ?

To be fair to Amir mate if people were to grab random quotes made by any of us in forum postings, (me especially ) they could certainly use them for ammunition against us for ever.

Amir is a nice, and entirely normal young kid.

He get's angry and mouths off in precisely the same way Lefty Lee would get angry and mouth off. He sometimes talks out of his anus much like Lefty would do, especially when he's losing an argument.

But nobody hates lefty for it so why hate Amir?

I thought his rant about Froch last week was hilarious. He posted that he should retire and if he wanted he could find him a job with Khan promotions.

Is it immature, you betcha, Is Amir only a kid though, again you betch.

He was responding of course to an interview Carl Froch gave last year which clearly hurt him where Carl said he would never be a success because he had a glass jaw and you can't put muscles on your chin.

He took it personally, and as a result makes bitchy posts on Twitter about it.

I actually find that rather endearing.

I think he's a top lad, he's not the brightest bulb on the christmas tree and he does say some idiotic things at times (his 1% body fat being a classic for the ages) but none of that makes him a bad lad.

I'm sure if you knew him personally you'd like him, he's a likeable rascal I think, sending pics of his pecker to big titted girls, hurling abuse at boxers far bigger and older than he, much like Lefty would try and and argue with Smashup on these boards.

I really like him.
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha!
    Back by popular demand!

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How on earth has a thread about a young guy sending sex texts turned back to the racism thing....we aren't politicians on here, stay on subject...

As for Amir, get his dick in as many models as possible while he's still got his profile and money coming in if that's his thing. Otherwise he can focus on his boxing. Either way, I'm sure he'll be chuffed with the result.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Strange thread, this. I'm no prude, but I've never sent nude pics of myself. Just seems incredibly tacky.
    "The refusal to respect one's enemies is a weakness, a stinginess of heart." Frederick the Great

Thread Information