Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Red Dead Redemption

Anyone else creaming themselves over this game?
    I don't get that excited about games anymore, but damn it, this one really does look like the dogs bollocks. Got my copy pre-ordered on Amazon (first time I have ever pre-ordered a game) and I cannot wait for the 21st of May to come. Rockstar rarely fail to deliver, and considering this game has been in development since 2005 at an astronomical cost, you just know it will be grade A stuff. It's on both the Xbox 360 and PS3, so no reason to start a console war in this thread fools.

Check out the trailer -
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD24MkbHQrc

ICB Guest

Default Re: Red Dead Redemption

Quote Originally Posted by Oggie View Post

I don't get that excited about games anymore, but damn it, this one really does look like the dogs bollocks. Got my copy pre-ordered on Amazon (first time I have ever pre-ordered a game) and I cannot wait for the 21st of May to come. Rockstar rarely fail to deliver, and considering this game has been in development since 2005 at an astronomical cost, you just know it will be grade A stuff. It's on both the Xbox 360 and PS3, so no reason to start a console war in this thread fools.

Check out the trailer -

Yes im a big fan of Rockstar.

Manhunt
    Grand Theft Auto Series
    Bully
    Max Payne Series
    The Warriors

ETC.

Love mostly all there games, especially there free roam games. I did like the first Red Dead, but this one looks so much better i can't wait.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post

Check out the trailer -

Manhunt
    Grand Theft Auto Series
    Bully
    Max Payne Series
    The Warriors

ETC.

Love mostly all there games, especially there free roam games. I did like the first Red Dead, but this one looks so much better i can't wait.
    Rockstar are well and truly one of the best in the business at the moment, always consistent!

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post

Check out the trailer -

Manhunt
    Grand Theft Auto Series
    Bully
    Max Payne Series
    The Warriors

ETC.

Rockstar are well and truly one of the best in the business at the moment, always consistent!
    I'd love them to make a game set in Britian or ETC, since the guys who made The Getaway went bust. Which is why there isn't one on PS3, i would love Rockstar to make one. It would be so awesome and really nostalgic.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i was a big fan of the first one and that game "gun" this looks amzing ccant wait for it

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bit annoyed it isn't on the pc. Forked out for a decent graphics card not so long ago, and frankly it shits all over the PS3. Playing the PS3 just seems shit now.

But this game looks so good. What to do, What to do, What to do?
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I saw a video for this game on an advert on Facebook. It was showing the game as an online multiplayer. I was absolutely blown away by how good this game looks. Rockstar are fantastic for creating top quality games. Just a pity my 360 is knackered.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think if you enjoy action games of any kind, this will be an unmissable experience.
    New trailer released today... awesome, just awesome.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Check out the trailer -

Oggie, i'm also very excited about this. me and a guy at work have been talking about it for a good few weeks now man. Just not totally sold on whether it can get me away from Modern Warfare 2. Spent a while on GTA 4 then reverted back to COD again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The game arrived in the post yesterday, but I didn't get a chance to sit down and play it properly until now.
    Absolutely incredible game, unbelievable scope. Feels like an endless map to explore, tons of hidden missions, side missions, games, mad characters etc... Great stuff! Rockstar have another jewel in their crown with this beauty.
    I think anybody that has an interest in actions games should own this, it has exceeded my (very high) expectations already. Game of the year for sure!

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

son just dragged me around all the game stores looking for this.... everywhere had sold out apart from HMV who had a limited edition version left.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Saddo View Post
    son just dragged me around all the game stores looking for this.... everywhere had sold out apart from HMV who had a limited edition version left.
    Please tell me you bought it for the poor fella'...
    I've got the limited edition. Got some nice freebies (as long as you can connect to Xbox Live) - Got a link/passcode to download the brilliant soundtrack in digital form, got to start the game with a fast as fook horse, golden guns that reward you more when you kill someone and a guide to unlocking a special outfit that does something awesome that I'm not sure of yet...

Absolutely cracking game, seriously. The size of it is just unreal! It's some experience.
    And I never realised there were so many Irish/Irish descendants in the Wild West! I feel right at home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And another thing, today is the hottest day of the year so far here in Ireland... 25C and 95% humidity.
    Why does God mock me?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

just been playing this an hour or so

got it from Blockbuster - whats the limited edition ?? Mine is just normal one - am i missing out on something

Seems a bit slow at moment so hoping it picks up - riding here and there. This Bonnie bird is also starting to irritate the fuck out of me and may get a bullet.

Loved the first one but have bad feeling am going to dislike this one as its 'too big' with free roaming and side games etc.. (never liked the last two GTA games due to that)
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Saddo View Post
    Please tell me you bought it for the poor fella'...
    I've got the limited edition. Got some nice freebies (as long as you can connect to Xbox Live) - Got a link/passcode to download the brilliant soundtrack in digital form, got to start the game with a fast as fook horse, golden guns that reward you more when you kill someone and a guide to unlocking a special outfit that does something awesome that I'm not sure of yet...

Absolutely cracking game, seriously. The size of it is just unreal! It's some experience.
    And I never realised there were so many Irish/Irish descendants in the Wild West! I feel right at home.
    yeah got it mate... his is for the ps3 so the online play is free

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    just been playing this an hour or so

got it from Blockbuster - whats the limited edition ?? Mine is just normal one - am i missing out on something

Seems a bit slow at moment so hoping it picks up - riding here and there. This Bonnie bird is also starting to irritate the fuck out of me and may get a bullet.

Loved the first one but have bad feeling am going to dislike this one as its 'too big' with free roaming and side games etc.. (never liked the last two GTA games due to that)
    not sure mate but i also paid an extra £1 for some replace of repair deal and they throw in some horse... best one you can get in the game whatever that means LOL

Thread Information