...a chimpanzee did that. Chimpanzees are roughly 5'6 in height and 150 pounds and at that size they are many times stronger than the average human

Silverback Gorillas are about 5'9 in height and can weigh around 310-440 pounds...and they are many times stronger than a chimpanzee.

As for bears, Nameless, I don't know where you get it in your head that bears are not mobile....bears can freaking move, especially when they are pissed off. Black bears are pretty small and not terribly vicious (not saying they won't fuck up a human given the chance) they are usually shy animals which is why many people don't even know they share territory with them. The largest black bear ever killed (the bear was in my home state of North Carolina) weighed 880 pounds and black bears can be as tall as 6 feet. Kodiak bears are the world's largest bears can stand as tall as 10 feet and weigh close to 1,500 pounds.

I would favor the gorilla over the lion, the bear over the lion, and a Grizzly, Polar, or Kodiak bear over a gorilla.

Lions are pack animals and the male lions don't really do all that much to begin with. The lionesses go out and hunt and if the males do anything they sit and wait for the lionesses to drive the prey to them.