Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Saddo boxing poster VERSUS animal thread

I got this thread idea after reading Paddy's Lion and Gorilla thread. So basically you have to name a poster from this site and suggest an animal for them to fight against. Other posters have to then guess the outcome. Feel free to suggest a poster or an outcome at any pont.

For the first bout I am proposing Hatton the hammer VERSUS the Koala bear

Who wins this and how?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saddo boxing poster VERSUS animal thread

Hattonhammer after the Koala bear kills himself.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For me it's an intriguing contest with many variables at play. There is HTH's obvious weight and size advantage to consider, but on the flip side the Koala bear really has all the advantages intellectually. I think that it is quite possible that the Koala would lull HTH into a false sense of calm by holding up a Union Jack flag in one hand and a union Jack in the other saying "I think Hatton was beating Floyd after 6 rounds too, cutie!". HTH would get a big grin on his face before being kicked aggressively in the balls.

TKO round 1 to the Koala bear.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

HTH Fukks the bear before killing it an eating it
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    For me it's an intriguing contest with many variables at play. There is HTH's obvious weight and size advantage to consider, but on the flip side the Koala bear really has all the advantages intellectually. I think that it is quite possible that the Koala would lull HTH into a false sense of calm by holding up a Union Jack flag in one hand and a union Jack in the other saying "I think Hatton was beating Floyd after 6 rounds too, cutie!". HTH would get a big grin on his face before being kicked aggressively in the balls.

Lol, I think it would be a war from the get go, hth would come out all guns blazing,windmilling like a mutherfukker, only for the koala bear to come back firing rapidly with 4 and 5 punch combos, even first round.

The bell rings for the 2nd round the koala bear starts to circle, taking his time and picking his shots, but on comes hth with those windmills again, not thinking about what he's doing, he's just wants this koalas blood, hth backs the koala up on the ropes firing non stop, then bang,from nowhere the koala bear finds a beautiful right uppercut followed by a left hook, hth looks dazed, I knew his lack of defence would be his undoing,the koala moves in for the kill and fires of a blistering barrage of punches, the ref steps in to save hth from further punishment.

The koala bear wins by 2nd tko. Where does hammer go from here, it will be a long hard road back to the top, I think people will call for his retirement after this.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by paddy448 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post

Lol, I think it would be a war from the get go, hth would come out all guns blazing,windmilling like a mutherfukker, only for the koala bear to come back firing rapidly with 4 and 5 punch combos, even first round.

The bell rings for the 2nd round the koala bear starts to circle, taking his time and picking his shots, but on comes hth with those windmills again, not thinking about what he's doing, he's just wants this koalas blood, hth backs the koala up on the ropes firing non stop, then bang,from nowhere the koala bear finds a beautiful right uppercut followed by a left hook, hth looks dazed, I knew his lack of defence would be his undoing,the koala moves in for the kill and fires of a blistering barrage of punches, the ref steps in to save hth from further punishment.

The koala bear wins by 2nd tko. Where does hammer go from here, it will be a long hard road back to the top, I think people will call for his retirement after this.
    There would only be Kid Thunder after this.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

HTH would probably try to cunt it up the arsehole (whatever that means)

after he got knocked out he'd probably say he brought it on himself, what with his preparation being subpar due to all the late nights spent fucking skanks and being awesome.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Okay next,

Bilbo against a T Rex,

After all these freaks were meant to co-exist!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bilbo (who would argue that black is white) will convince the T-Rex that it is infact a puppy and then he will ring it's neck
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bilbo tells the T rex that it is actually a 1000 year old dragon - this overloads it's tiny little brain, killing it. Bilbo celebrates before realising that the T was just trying to do him a favour in killing him... He promptly goes off in search of the T Rex's babies to um... 'raise' now that their parent is no longer around.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is great, Hatton the Hammer loses according to all to a little Koala Bear whilst by unanimous consent I can a defeat a Tyranasaur.

I must be in contention for Saddo poster p4p

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

bilbo accuses the t-rex of not thinking about the feelings of the other less inferior dinosaurs out there and has rex thrown out via a disqualification. Bilbo later claims he was only fighting the dino in an attempt to chat up its underage daughter after the fight
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    This is great, Hatton the Hammer loses according to all to a little Koala Bear whilst by unanimous consent I can a defeat a Tyranasaur.

I must be in contention for Saddo poster p4p
    Haha, it's a strange world.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bilbo points the T-Rex all happy with a large smile and says: "YOU SEE!!! I told you that humans and dinosaurs co-existed and that we were not the fruit of an evolution that happened many millions years after they disappeared" only to be eaten alive by an hungry Rex a couple of seconds after.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have thrown a full beach towel over the head of Koala that was caught up in one of our fish nets that was stored under a tree down at Walkerville.
    He ripped it clean in half in one motion and snarled at us.

No one beats a koala; try Baby panda.

How about Miles verses a group of suicidal Lemmings.

(Would be similar to normal life being the only Englishman fighting single handed the noise levels of Sth Korea).
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Thread Information