Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Take a wicked tour of my town :-) Diz's and Greggs town too.Met Greg the other night.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Take a wicked tour of my town :-) Diz's and Greggs town too.Met Greg the other night.

Gregs a nice bloke was good to meet up with him.

This is quite fun this thing: you can click on any of the aerial views then control zoom and direction from many different points all over Melbourne and even drop down onto some streets.

360 Aerial Virtual tour of Melbourne's Skyline, beaches, CBD, hotels and restaurants.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Take a wicked tour of my town :-) Diz's and Greggs town too.Met Greg the other ni

That is fucking cool, the park in the center of the city look very interesting. I was thinking of starting a thread and asking people to post pictures of their towns the other day, but I figured no one would go for it.

Who is Greg?

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Take a wicked tour of my town :-) Diz's and Greggs town too.Met Greg the other ni

Greg who posts on here,he has done for a couple of years at least.(big Cotto fan) He was from Western Australia. moved here a few months ago we had a meal together at my fav restaurant (near Diz's place) with my daughter Gemma too, just 2 weeks ago.

Hey I just found other wicked stuff within that same site!
    There is Sydney and Perth also, exactly the same thing, if you go to Sydney and click on the bottom screens theres only four of them. one is bondi beach there is one thats epic it has the best sky and when you pan around it looks unreal and the view is up the coast just out from the cliffs they call the gap which is at the start of the entrance to Sydney harbour. The gap is where down and out Sydney siders go to take their final leap many a murder happens there too of a night so that they are passed off as suspected suicides.

I had no idea what Perth looked like till I saw it on there today !

This may work..

http://www.preview.com/

Yeah it does, click on that ,have a look around.Sydney is fun. You can see fort denison just out from central quay where al the ferries leave like trains each 20 minuites,just around the opera house heading north and out the harbour is fort denison (That that thing that looks like a boat in the middle of the harbour with a castle built on one of it) built to protect us from Japanese submarines in ww2. They got a couple of small two man one that were spying.

To the right of it you can see where all our war ships are docked some Usa ones come to stay there too.

The quay fronts onto the city as you can see and the rains and buses all run into that same spot as do hundreds of ferries from all over the place.

If you look on the opposite side of the bridge to the opera house you'll see a building with lots of arches on the verandah thats the Prime ministers house.

If you follow the line of fort dennison where it points to that hill that has no houses on it : up there is tooronga park zoo. Its great you walk the zoo and see view back into Sydney and bridge etc. That ferry thats crusing along just turning in front of the opera house would be heading out that way I recon.

Then go to the fourth screen along on the bottom and click Macquarie lighthouse and it looks back from the heads in towards Sydney. If you magnify it you can see the bridge from another angle behind the lighthouse,gives you an idea of the lay of the whole thing.
    Last edited by Andre; 06-07-2010 at 09:57 AM.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh six shots along on the bottom of the Sydney one is looking from the other end of Sydney harbour, at the Manly ferry terminal.(Sydney harbour is full of Bronze whalers people and specially dogs in parks that jump in the water get attacked up the esteries as far inland as 50 miles from the coast! Those bastards can change from ocean salt water fish to fresh water fish as they head up (so youre never safe even inland).

You can see the Gap over to the left, the bridge in the very far distance just off to the right,Bondi is behind the sky line of where you are viewing Syndney from in this shot the airport is out over that side too. you can see down in the foreground just to the right where you get off the ferry in Manly and stroll into town down the main street and out onto the promenade where the surf beach is and thats surf shop and honey central.

Have a close look at the beginning shot right under the helicopter: It starts off with a view of the water out in the ocean (have a look at that nasty tidal whirlpool forming just under the camera! That is very rare.
    Last edited by Andre; 06-07-2010 at 10:00 AM.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post
    That is fucking cool, the park in the center of the city look very interesting. I was thinking of starting a thread and asking people to post pictures of their towns the other day, but I figured no one would go for it.

Who is Greg?
    That park is full of rich honeys jogging around it all day long mate.Its boardered by a well to do area.

I can explain it.

Thread Information