Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mexico's Omar Nino Romero beats filipino Rodel Mayol for Jr. Flyweight World Title!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Mexico's Omar Nino Romero beats filipino Rodel Mayol for Jr. Flyweight World Title!

congrats to mexico's omar nino romero for beating former champion, rodel mayol, by UD12. mayol won most of the early rounds but midway through the fight, romero stepped it up and had mayol reeling in the later rounds. with this great victory, mexico wins another world title and lengthens their lead vs. philippines 46-23-4. this victory was very significant because mayol, who has been known as a big cheater, cheated his way by headbutting former mexican champion, edgar sosa. mayol should have never held a world title so i guess karma is a mofo. viva mexico cabrones!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mexico's Omar Nino Romero beats filipino Rodel Mayol for Jr. Flyweight World Titl

it is absolutely incredible that mayol's fans are crying foul after nino romero kicked his arse, took his title and send his arse back to the philippines. where were these idiot fans when "mr. headbutt" mayol stole the world title from edgar sosa with a near criminal foul? mayol fans, deal with it. romero took back what was stolen from sosa and with this victory, are beginning to put alot of distance between the two countries in world title fights at 46-23-4. with this victory, there are now eight mexican world champions while the pelepens championship count drops to a meekly two. justice was served today and rodel got his karma!!!!!!!!! lol

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mexico's Omar Nino Romero beats filipino Rodel Mayol for Jr. Flyweight World Titl

Romero is a known cheater himself, hell the way he KO'd Mayol in their draw alone was dirty lol only good thing to come out of this fight is that Mayol can now just disappear, neither guy is much in the division, just another guy holding a strap

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i know there are too many straps but boxing is what it is. the fact that we have to live with four division champions is a fact of life. regardless, the WBC strap is the most coveted of them all and it's a good thing nino romero holds that one. karma is a bitch and mayol got what that little dweeb deserved, a little taste of his own medicine!!!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by milmascaras1 View Post
    i know there are too many straps but boxing is what it is. the fact that we have to live with four division champions is a fact of life. regardless, the WBC strap is the most coveted of them all and it's a good thing nino romero holds that one. karma is a bitch and mayol got what that little dweeb deserved, a little taste of his own medicine!!!
    no, sorry the WBC has lost plenty of credibility especially with them spitting out gay trinkets like the Diamond belt, and the Silver championship, the only title that means anything is the Lineal Belt aka the Ring Title, which Calderon holds

and as for Romero, i rate both Sosa and Segura over him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lol...what boxing organization hasn't lost credibility! and you think the Ring is more credible than any of the others? FYI, the ring is only a magazine who gives out "meritorious" championships. tell me, what world title have they ever sanctioned? have you ever seen a world title fight held solely for the Ring title? and finally, have you seen their (Ring) horrible ratings lately? do you really think they are also not biased for their favorite fighters? do you actually think Nonito Donaire is p4p #4 in the world? cause if you do, you're more of a sucker than you seem.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lol...what boxing organization hasn't lost credibility! and you think the Ring is more credible than any of the others? FYI, the ring is only a magazine who gives out "meritorious" championships. tell me, what world title have they ever sanctioned? have you ever seen a world title fight held solely for the Ring title? and finally, have you seen their (Ring) horrible ratings lately? do you really think they are also not biased for their favorite fighters? do you actually think Nonito Donaire is p4p #4 in the world? cause if you do, you're more of a sucker than you seem.
    there isn't a "Ring Champion" in every weight class cause there are divisions where they don't have a recognized LINEAL CHAMPION, and no i don't agree with all of the rankings in RING MAGAZINE, but i do agree with the fighters that they have listed as Lineal Champions, and sorry no one has done more than Ivan Calderon at 108 to earn the spot more than him

back to the topic, Romero is a dirty fighter himself, i was glad to see Mayol ko'd due to the manner he "won" the belt, but i really wouldn't mind seeing either Sosa or Segura beat the living shit out of him either, IMO either of those two should be getting a shot against Calderon, while Romero gets 2nd tier fighters like Viloria

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

congrats to mexico's omar nino romero for beating former champion, rodel mayol, by UD12. mayol won most of the early rounds but midway through the fight, romero stepped it up and had mayol reeling in the later rounds. with this great victory, mexico wins another world title and lengthens their lead vs. philippines 46-23-4. this victory was very significant because mayol, who has been known as a big cheater, cheated his way by headbutting former mexican champion, edgar sosa. mayol should have never held a world title so i guess karma is a mofo. viva mexico cabrones!!!
    wow, I think you are a Pinoy hater..Poor thing...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

but Omar Niño was tested positive for a banned substance somewhere in 2006. Mayol was not tested for anything banned. Wow you are one subjective freak. Who is the bigger cheater then? The fact that Mexico was the place of the bout, of course foreign fighters will not win a close fight. Hometown fighters will always get the nod. You might also want to ask the Judges from TEXAS...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

jolz,

and foreign fighters get a fair deal when they fight in the philippines? you must be crazy. EVERY country has it's biases. you think judging in the philippines is fair? what planet did you come from? and as far as omar nino romero goes, yes, he did have an erroneous positive test back when he drew with brian viloria but guess what einstein, it has already been proven that the lab in charge at the time messed up and romero was cleared of any wrong doing. the fact is this, your cheater boy rodel mayol should have never even had a world title to begin with because of what he did to edgar sosa. that was a total disgrace and borderline criminal. i'm not saying omar nino romero is a saint either but i'm willing to bet he probably thought he had to play rough knowing the reputation of your cheater boy mayol. look what mayol did twice to ivan calderon for christs sakes! this mayol should get a one year ban for the borderline criminal things he does in the ring. i guess his thinking is if you can't beat them, foul them? but let's not forget that omar nino romero is the NEW WBC JR. FLYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD and has sent your ratfaced mayol packing to where he belongs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Undisputed Filipino Hater, but you can't blame him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

jolz,

and foreign fighters get a fair deal when they fight in the philippines? you must be crazy. EVERY country has it's biases. you think judging in the philippines is fair? what planet did you come from? and as far as omar nino romero goes, yes, he did have an erroneous positive test back when he drew with brian viloria but guess what einstein, it has already been proven that the lab in charge at the time messed up and romero was cleared of any wrong doing. the fact is this, your cheater boy rodel mayol should have never even had a world title to begin with because of what he did to edgar sosa. that was a total disgrace and borderline criminal. i'm not saying omar nino romero is a saint either but i'm willing to bet he probably thought he had to play rough knowing the reputation of your cheater boy mayol. look what mayol did twice to ivan calderon for christs sakes! this mayol should get a one year ban for the borderline criminal things he does in the ring. i guess his thinking is if you can't beat them, foul them? but let's not forget that omar nino romero is the NEW WBC JR. FLYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD and has sent your ratfaced mayol packing to where he belongs.
    It applies to all pendejo..Did I state in my previous post that the Philippines is clean?ratfaced my a$$..The sosa thing was unintentional mofo...come on, go back to prep..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

jolz,

or maybe you are using the picture of omar niño when you are jacking off...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

jolz,

no ladyboy, it's you who jacks off to a pictorial of your lord and savior, pacroido because he's the only viable boxer you've got!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

jolz,

no ladyboy, it's you who jacks off to a pictorial of your lord and savior, pacroido because he's the only viable boxer you've got!!!
    lol @ you man..Not every Filipino is a Pacquiao nuthugger, pendejo. I appreciate other boxers as well and my world does not turn around on one person or one country alone..unlike you...Clearly, I can see your hate towards Filipino fighters, what and why the heck is that possible? Did a Filipino kid beat you up on your childhood days?

Thread Information