Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default And the clock winds down...

Take a look at the top of the website. Nice job building up the tension from both sides.

Top Rank Boxing
    The key is Self-discipline.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: And the clock winds down...

If I was a promoter and I got offered that fight I wouldn't mind if they were a little late

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Did anybody really expect PBF to adhere to a deadline imposed by Arum? Let see if we hear anything in the next week or two just like PBF took a week to sign the Mosley fight. PBF likes the villain role a little too much. Lets not keep falling into this game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd is such a attention ho.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Pacstraightleft View Post
    funny because Arum is looking like more of one right now.
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacstraightleft View Post
    funny because Arum is looking like more of one right now.
    Arum a scumbag like most promoters. But he's only doing his job by putting more pressure on Floyd. Doing his best to satisfy public demand.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

.....any of the whoring floyd does for attention is only spread by the people that hate him. So if you hate floyd then they have themselves to blame. You almost never hear his fans say anything about the guy. It's funny to hear people bitch and whine about how crappy floyd is, how scared blah blah blah he is. Yet people are getting thier undies all tied up over this fight !! Let pac fight someone else who's worthy then, What's to prove by beating a guy so discredited in the first place. Pac is so great then let him fight another great fighter....not this piece of crap floyd that people are so constantly complaining about. You want to give the guy you hate another big payday ? Supposidly he doesn't deserve it. Yea someone like margarito or cotto does...........I would have been more shocked if floyd did respond to this silly countdown garbage. All this hoopla over a guy who ain't shit "supposidly" Hate floyd then you got your wish so far, let pac fight someone else.
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mar View Post
    .....any of the whoring floyd does for attention is only spread by the people that hate him. So if you hate floyd then they have themselves to blame. You almost never hear his fans say anything about the guy. It's funny to hear people bitch and whine about how crappy floyd is, how scared blah blah blah he is. Yet people are getting thier undies all tied up over this fight !! Let pac fight someone else who's worthy then, What's to prove by beating a guy so discredited in the first place. Pac is so great then let him fight another great fighter....not this piece of crap floyd that people are so constantly complaining about. You want to give the guy you hate another big payday ? Supposidly he doesn't deserve it. Yea someone like margarito or cotto does...........I would have been more shocked if floyd did respond to this silly countdown garbage. All this hoopla over a guy who ain't shit "supposidly" Hate floyd then you got your wish so far, let pac fight someone else.

Yeah, I'm not even going to buy it even when it does happen...Not going to give Floyd 60 bucks just to see another 118-110 UD....Said that if mosley didnt beat him, no one will and I stand by that....
    "Sixty forty I kicks yo' ass, Sixty forty I tears yo' ass up" - Roy Jones

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JonesJrMayweather View Post

Yeah, I'm not even going to buy it even when it does happen...Not going to give Floyd 60 bucks just to see another 118-110 UD....Said that if mosley didnt beat him, no one will and I stand by that....
    Its a shame people like you can't appreciate really boxing talent. Mayweather is a prick, but anyone who really enjoys boxing should count themselves lucky to be able to watch this guy live. He is far more special than a once in a generation kind of guy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Taeth View Post

Its a shame people like you can't appreciate really boxing talent. Mayweather is a prick, but anyone who really enjoys boxing should count themselves lucky to be able to watch this guy live. He is far more special than a once in a generation kind of guy.
    What fuck are you talking about? I said I wasn't going to BUY it. I never said I'm not watching it. DAMN!!!! Get his fucking dick out of your mouth so you can read....

FYI..I've been watching floyd since he was an amateur, the only fighter I even gave a shot at beating him was prime mosley, so shut the fuck with all of that appreciate bullshit.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What fuck are you talking about? I said I wasn't going to BUY it. I never said I'm not watching it. DAMN!!!! Get his fucking dick out of your mouth so you can read....

FYI..I've been watching floyd since he was an amateur, the only fighter I even gave a shot at beating him was prime mosley, so shut the fuck with all of that appreciate bullshit.
    who fucked your girlfriend this week dude? lol cause it sure as hell wasn't you, need to calm the fuck down lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post

who fucked your girlfriend this week dude? lol cause it sure as hell wasn't you, need to calm the fuck down lol
    LOL...Nah, taeth just gets on my fucking nerves with his constant Kevin Costner bodyguard approach to PBF. His brain shut off when I said I wasn't going to BUY it, so he went into "they must not love pbf like I do" mode and needed to remind someone of why PBF is the greatest tactician of his era..

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

LOL...Nah, taeth just gets on my fucking nerves with his constant Kevin Costner bodyguard approach to PBF. His brain shut off when I said I wasn't going to BUY it, so he went into "they must not love pbf like I do" mode and needed to remind someone of why PBF is the greatest tactician of his era..
    fuck that, if he (Taeth) pays my ppv bill i'll be more than willing to watch every Mayweather fight on the tv lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=ElTerribleMorales;892387]

who fucked your girlfriend this week dude? lol cause it sure as hell wasn't you, need to calm the fuck down lol[/QUOTE]

fuck that, if he (Taeth) pays my ppv bill i'll be more than willing to watch every Mayweather fight on the tv lol
    What's so funny about that?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=mad_takamura;892621]

who fucked your girlfriend this week dude? lol cause it sure as hell wasn't you, need to calm the fuck down lol[/QUOTE]

What's so funny about that?
    ummm not to hurt your feelings takamura, i'm not into guys dude so you can stop stalking me now

Thread Information