Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default off to Denmark and Sweden

leaving in 5 minutes, See ya all in more or less 10 days, it is a much needed break after I almost finished my thesis, will try to come back with a few good pictures from over here, I trust you all to keep this place running.

With much love in a non gay way.

NAmeless
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: off to Denmark and Sweden

Seems we are all off on our hols at the moment. I'm also out of here Friday night and will be gone for 3 weeks. I'm going home and then going on a bit of a train journey around parts of England. The goal is to eat, eat and then eat some more. And drink some real beer. I think the only time I will have access to a computer is when I go and visit my sister so I might pop on then, but time will be limited. So, please no threads from Amat saying "I knew miles would get moody and leave". I blooming well haven't and will be back with a vengeance.

And have a great trip Nameless. I have a friend who lives in Sweden, but I have never got around to visiting. Looks pretty cool.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nameless is doing a thesis on Swedish saunas.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You'll get your eyes knocked out in Sweden. Saturday night in Stockholm is absolutely breathtaking, beats anything London or New York has to offer, even with all the models in those cities and all the plastic surgery. Human beauty is down to how the skin hangs on the skull or at least the skull shape and it's like they have factories over there stamping out skulls with perfect cheekbones and jawlines. After you've been there a couple of days you'll agree with me that the evolutionary development of the skull of the female East African Plains Ape reached its aesthetic zenith in the Scandanavian countries. They tend to be a little bit straight up and down but fucking hell, the sights you'll see.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A quick hello,

Woke up relatively early from the drunken fest with some Finns yesterday, now that I am all clean and presentable again I am about to road around for the last day as we´re coming back tomorrow morning. So far a damn good trip that was exhausting for the body but damn relieving for the mind, exactly what I needed, will tell you more within 48 hours
    Last edited by Nameless; 07-27-2010 at 08:27 PM.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Nameless is doing a thesis on Swedish saunas.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    You'll get your eyes knocked out in Sweden. Saturday night in Stockholm is absolutely breathtaking, beats anything London or New York has to offer, even with all the models in those cities and all the plastic surgery. Human beauty is down to how the skin hangs on the skull or at least the skull shape and it's like they have factories over there stamping out skulls with perfect cheekbones and jawlines. After you've been there a couple of days you'll agree with me that the evolutionary development of the skull of the female East African Plains Ape reached its aesthetic zenith in the Scandanavian countries. They tend to be a little bit straight up and down but fucking hell, the sights you'll see.
    Actually, you did sum it pretty well, as much as Gothenburg and Copenhagen are nice, Stockholm tops them all in every domains, and opposite to the common belief, it's not that expensive at all. Sure, more than the average but it is not a wallet ripper at all. This reputation might be explained by Oslo or Helsinki which are apparently way more expensive from what I've heard. Damn good times and I'd return there in a whim, even considering a bit next year and then visiting Finland and Norway in the same beat as I've not seen those yet. Everything went up as expected and the surprises that happened were good ones, couldn't have been better seriously.
    Now I am fully cranked up for Canada in a couple of days, the schedule is almost already full and it'll be pure pleasure thus far summer 2010 couldn't be much better as far as I am concerned.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lucky bum.

Thread Information