Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Will you miss me?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I've had enough of this. I'm leaving!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default I've had enough of this. I'm leaving!

Haha, I drew you in with my thread title.

As if I would start one of those incredibly gay "I'm leaving forever" threads. But I am leaving, just like Andre and Nameless, as it is time for my holidays. The summer weather here has reached a lunatic state where the daytimes are pushing 40'C with humidity factored in and where the nights barely get below 30'C. I have definitely had enough of that so am looking forward to cooler weather and ice cold beer back in blighty where the weather is always wonderful. I have just completed 3 days of horrible show classes for parents wanting to see their kids speak some of the hip English lingo. Not the best time of year to do that really, but it's all done now. Just another set of regular afternoon classes to go and I am free! Bring it on, you bastards!

I'm not looking forward to my flight though. I take off at 1am Saturday morning and fly 10 hours to Doha and then wait for 3 hours before taking another flight to England lasting 8 hours. I am going to be wrecked! I might just get drunk tonight and get so tired that I actually sleep on the plane tomorrow. Dunno, will have to consider that one.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I've had enough of this. I'm leaving!

I hate flying and that sounds like a shitty day of travel. At least you get to see your home at the end of it. Have fun and try not to get hijacked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

im of a very fragile disposition right now having of been on the magic mushrooms last night

If milo was to actually leave the forum i may just contemplate doing myself a mischief over the A1 flyover
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I fukking hate flying too.It spoils my holidays. Not ust the flying, but the travel to the airport, the checking in, waiting around at customs etc etc - HATE IT!!

Have a good one geezer
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes, the travel is a right old bummer. The last bus from my city to the airport is at 7pm, so that means a 2 hour journey to the airport and then being ready for my flight nigh on 4 hours early. That really sucks. There really isn't all that much to do at the airport, though apparently they have free internet so I might pop on here if I can. And then when I get home I have another hour and a half getting to my house. It's a good (or rather not so good) 24 hours of straight travel all in all.

I need the break. I have been fairly low key on here recently what with being so busy, and with the weather being so unrelenting I now just want out. Today has been another killer and I need to recharge. I think the best way to do that is to come home and really indulge myself foodwise. Do a bit of a Ricky Hatton.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i can just imagine Big H at gatwick....

"i aint gettin on no plane fool"

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by HattonTheHammer View Post

Imagine HTH at Gatwick, trying to pest up the Male Trolly Dollies
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If you want some decent viewing on your flight over there is a decent documentary on the net right now about Daniel Elsberg, the most dangerous man in America who brought down Nixon and exposed the goings on in Vietnam.

I'm downloading it now. Grab it and watch on the plane!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That sounds pretty interesting, but will have to give it a miss for my flight. I don't have a laptop or anything like that. I am going to go armed with earplugs and a vague hope that I might drop off at some point. I'm up now before 7am so if I haven't worn myself out by 1am tonight, that will be a let down. Generally I just can't sleep on transport, but I am going to give it my best shot tonight. Just 3 hours will be something meaningful. Long distance travel can be really wearing with no shut eye and I have done it too much.

Who are the bastards saying "leave ya miserable sod"? Gits. At least someone has joined me and called Khan a bender.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    That sounds pretty interesting, but will have to give it a miss for my flight. I don't have a laptop or anything like that. I am going to go armed with earplugs and a vague hope that I might drop off at some point. I'm up now before 7am so if I haven't worn myself out by 1am tonight, that will be a let down. Generally I just can't sleep on transport, but I am going to give it my best shot tonight. Just 3 hours will be something meaningful. Long distance travel can be really wearing with no shut eye and I have done it too much.

Who are the bastards saying "leave ya miserable sod"? Gits. At least someone has joined me and called Khan a bender.

I didn't vote as 'Miles is an anti semite' wasn't on the list.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We will miss you in a non-gay way of course.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post

I didn't vote as 'Miles is an anti semite' wasn't on the list.
    No shit, and where is the "Miles is Crazy" option? You dropped the ball big time Miles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BIG H View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HattonTheHammer View Post

Imagine HTH at Gatwick, trying to pest up the Male Trolly Dollies

out of order H

that was a 1 time thing and you still wont let it go

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes, I forgot the "miles is utterly raving option", so sorry about that. I'm a week into my hols and having a good time. I have eaten stacks of good food and consumed fine alcoholic beverages. Am currently at my sisters awaiting an ordered curry. I am being a glutton and ordering extra chips, naan and a kebab for after. I am pigging out like a bastard.

Might not be back online for another couple of weeks, so hoping all is well in Saddoland! Later chaps!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I left for damn near 2 weeks and not one of you bothered to notice!

Thread Information