Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ramon Principe Hirales beats filipino interim champion, Johnriel Casimero!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Ramon Principe Hirales beats filipino interim champion, Johnriel Casimero!

Unknown Mexican challenger Ramon Hirales has just beaten defending interim WBO Jr. Flyweight champion by a split decision in Mexico. Hirales is the twin brother of former WBC Minimumweight champion, Raul "Rayito" Garcia. Filipino Casimero was supposed to be "another pacquiao" but i guess he was just another overrated hype job!

Earlier on the card, mexican super flyweight Rodrigo Guerrero beat up another filipino, Federick Catubay by close decision.

Congrats to these tough azteca warriors!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Ramon Principe Hirales beats filipino interim champion, Johnriel Casimero!

damn apparently the whole Mexecutioner angle they played with Pacquiao hurt you more than most hahahahahaha

you're a friggin racist dude, you hate Filipinos

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Ramon Principe Hirales beats filipino interim champion, Johnriel Casimero!

Ha-ha! You beat me to the punch, Terrible.
    But from a "positive" angle, if an unknown Mexican fighter defeates an obscure Filipino fighter in some remote corner of the globe, for some "unheard-of-title"..... Milmascaras will be there to report the results!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Did a Filipino beat you up in high school? Recently? In front of a big crowd? Did a Filipina break your heart? Did you lose a tremendous amount of money betting against Pacquiao? Did you lose a lot of money betting on Pacquiao when he lost to Morales?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Ha-ha! You beat me to the punch, Terrible.
    But from a "positive" angle, if an unknown Mexican fighter defeates an obscure Filipino fighter in some remote corner of the globe, for some "unheard-of-title"..... Milmascaras will be there to report the results!!

lol thing is Omar Chavez, JC Chavez Jr's little brother, fought on the same card you'd think he'd report that over this complete unknown who beat the 20th dude to be named the "next Pacquiao" hahaha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

relax titofan and morales, why are you guys so hurt? and you call what i wrote to be racist? being proud and a fan of certain fighters isn't a crime. and by the way, i suggest that both of you have never gotten over the tijuana tornado's absolute beating of your very delicate and finished, miguel cotto. that day, the heart of puerto rico died!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Aaaaaanyways, going back to Hirales vs Casimero.

Sure, Hirales won but I see a lot of room for improvement. All he used was a straight left and when he needed to unload a flurry he would back off. Casimero started fast and gradually slowed down giving away many rounds. I got a bit annoyed how Casimero kept complaining from low blows when they were just body punches. I was not impressed by either really.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yeah, i was getting really annoyed by the way hirales was fighting. it was like he was being too cautious. but when he did start fighting, he took the fight out of casimero. i really can't see hirales winning a "real" world title. casimero? not impressed with him at all. he was being hyped up as the next manny pacquiao over at pacland and boy, were they ever wrong! i think adrian hernandez, 18-1-1 11 KO's of mexico is much better than hirales anyway, as far as prospects are concerned.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was looking for this fight all day yesterday. I really dont think Casimero was being hyped up as the next pacman, I couldnt even find any coverage of this on the filipino channel.

Bad lost for Casimero and Im highly dissapointed.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by milmascaras1 View Post
    relax titofan and morales, why are you guys so hurt? and you call what i wrote to be racist? being proud and a fan of certain fighters isn't a crime. and by the way, i suggest that both of you have never gotten over the tijuana tornado's absolute beating of your very delicate and finished, miguel cotto. that day, the heart of puerto rico died!
    hahaha yea we sure wept alright , seeing how you're gonna cry your eyes out after Pacquiao KO's yet anoooooooooother one of your countrymen lol, i'd be pissed too if one dude basically single handedly took out every marquee name your country has to offer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

morales,

there you go again, deep, deep deepthroating pacquiao's man-plums. enough con los mamones! basta ya! anyways, yes, pacquiao did beat many of mexico's top fighters but too bad he did it when they were already spent as prime fighters! and deep in your boricaca heart, you know marquez beat him the second time around so no mames! and as far as pacquiao destroying margarito? not so fast! didn't you know that in boxing, nothing is a given. entiendes o no? anyone who thinks margarito isn't going to give pacquiao his toughest fight in his career is sadly mistaken. i'm not saying who will win because i don't talk chingaeras before fights como you "puercos" who love to shave your eyebrows! quien es tu papa, maricon?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

morales,

there you go again, deep, deep deepthroating pacquiao's man-plums. enough con los mamones! basta ya! anyways, yes, pacquiao did beat many of mexico's top fighters but too bad he did it when they were already spent as prime fighters! and deep in your boricaca heart, you know marquez beat him the second time around so no mames! and as far as pacquiao destroying margarito? not so fast! didn't you know that in boxing, nothing is a given. entiendes o no? anyone who thinks margarito isn't going to give pacquiao his toughest fight in his career is sadly mistaken. i'm not saying who will win because i don't talk chingaeras before fights como you "puercos" who love to shave your eyebrows! quien es tu papa, maricon?
    dude don't start with the little racial remarks cause honestly you'll be the first one to go crying, i'm not gonna say em on the main board cause there are REAL Mexican's on here who although they love their fighters they don't suck their dick due to their nationality, CutMeMick is the prime example, the dude is a un-biased as they come, you might wanna take a lesson , and stop trying to kid yourself pendejo Margarito is gonna get fucked up as bad as he did against Mosley, i know you wept like a bitch on that one lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

morales,

lol...me cry? you never read where i am crying about racism! the only one's crying are you and your identical twins, the pinoy fans! everytime i write something positive about mexican fighters, there you, and your pinoy cohorts go crying little, delicate biatches. i guess birds of feather.......come on, you know the rest! pinche mamon, culero, cobarde!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

morales,

lol...me cry? you never read where i am crying about racism! the only one's crying are you and your identical twins, the pinoy fans! everytime i write something positive about mexican fighters, there you, and your pinoy cohorts go crying little, delicate biatches. i guess birds of feather.......come on, you know the rest! pinche mamon, culero, cobarde!
    dude that's ALL YOU POST ABOUT!! lol and yea it was a joke but apparently your little sensitive heart was crushed once i brought up how Manny Pacquiao has literally destroyed and retired basically all of your "heros"

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Never thought much of Johnriel Casimero. He reminds me to much of the other flip Marvin Sonsona. Young, talented fighters who don't have the heart or discipline to be great.

Thread Information