Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Prediction on how PBF-Pac will materialize

Two ways with a not so bonus:

1. Pac will fight and beat Margarito later this year and depending on how pac looks, meaning if he fights a 12 round hard battle, the floyd camp will immediately jump to sign a contract for early next year. Sensing that Pac will be war torn just enough to give floyd a sure victory. (BTW I think floyd would win a lopsided UD or late stoppage anyhow) Nevertheless the floyd camp is very good at getting non optimal fighters regardless of their name recognition.

2. Pac will easily defeat Margarito and the floyd camp will continue with the drug testing front and the fight will eventually become one that happens too late.

And the bonus wildcard, Margarito will obliterate Manny as he did Cotto then floyd will school Margarito.
    "Sixty forty I kicks yo' ass, Sixty forty I tears yo' ass up" - Roy Jones

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Prediction on how PBF-Pac will materialize

I agree. If PAC obliterates Margarito Floyd will keep on stalling the fight, if PAC wins but becomes shop worn because of it Floyd will jump in quickly.
    I don't know how this will hype the fight more but I think it might

Promoter Don King says he and Floyd Mayweather Jr. are 'hanging out to see what happens'
    [SIGPIC]
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1675 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am convinced Floyd will beat Pac man, after the way he dismantled Shane. There is no reason for Floyd to stall at all. Floyd will win.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pac winning or losing is irrelevent IMO.

That fight will happen, and maybe floyd will fight cotto.

But the real issue comes with uncle roger.

while Rogers court proceedings go on, pac will fight marg. pac will then get a few months to get clean so he can pass a drug test, in that time floyd MIGHT fight cotto, then 3 months or so after that the fight could be made.

There will have to be some stalling before a fight can be made so pac can pass those drugs tests. everyone involved in the fight knows this and that is why stalling will have to happen.
    Last edited by Hornfinger; 08-03-2010 at 04:38 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I still belive the fight will happen as well. All this hype and back and forth is just making floyds ego grow bigger. To have fans, media, pretty much the boxing world dangling from his fingers at every move is probably just as important to the guy as the actual fight is. he wants to prove that arum, pac, the fans all move and quake at whatever he decides. If he fights great if not also great in his eyes cause his jock is geting riden just as hard either way. People complain the guy fights for money only now offer him a billion and he'll balk just because. I'm not of the " i like one guy so the other guy sucks" mentalitly, so i still say floyd beats pac pretty easily. Not cause pac is on or off roids or sucks as a fighter or any of that garbage. Simply cause one guy has to loose and one win, and i think floyd is just a better overall boxer. Pac is in another tough in house fight, so no way arum let's his cash cow loose. They'll fight some time after that. Floyd won't fight till then.....for one simple reason. Cause we all want him to.
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Thread Information