Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Question Ghouls Took Photos Of Dying Suicide Girl

Ghouls Took Photos Of Dying Suicide Girl - Yahoo! News UK

A coroner has blasted members of the public who took mobile phone photos of a dying teenage girl after she jumped from a multi-storey car park.

West Dorset coroner Michael Johnston said that the ghoulish bystanders made him "worried about humanity".
    Robyn Nixon, 15, had suffered "psychological bullying" and jumped from the top floor of the car park in Weymouth, Dorset, on April 11 this year.
    She had been excluded from a group of friends and had also broken up from her boyfriend of seven months in the days before her death, an inquest heard.
    The hearing was told how Robyn had been speaking to her ex-boyfriend, now 17, in the minutes before she jumped to her death.
    He had been in the town with his new girlfriend and they walked to the car park after Robyn telephoned him, concerned for her safety.
    Just moments after the pair arrived, Robyn ended the telephone call and stepped from the edge of the building.
    Her ex-boyfriend rushed to her side but she suffered massive head injuries and was declared dead in hospital shortly afterwards.
    Mr Johnston praised the actions of passers-by who tried to help Robyn, but he said some had acted "in a shabby way" by taking photographs as she lay dying.
    "You can only presume something like this has never happened to them, but it does make you worried about humanity," he said.
    He added: "This was a child's life and you were taking photos on your mobile phones.
    "I'm sorry, but I think that is horrid and the people who did that ought to be ashamed of themselves."

So. Would you have filmed it or taken photos or tried to help?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Ghouls Took Photos Of Dying Suicide Girl

How can people take pictures of that kinda shit? I would, literally, traumatise me for life. You only imagine the mess it would make. I've seen similar kinda shit on 'documenting realilty' and it makes my stomach turn.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Some people are just worthless pieces of shit. I can't imagine the type of person who would see that and go "oh shit! I need to take a picture of this".

El Kabong Guest

I reckon I would have used my phone to call the ambulance instead of taking pictures and posting really creepy facebook status updates.

Cell phones have turned people into zombies, they don't think before they do anything they just do it.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    I reckon I would have used my phone to call the ambulance instead of taking pictures and posting really creepy facebook status updates.

Cell phones have turned people into zombies, they don't think before they do anything they just do it.
    Amir Khan cock photos?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post

Amir Khan cock photos?
    ......What?

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is very true and in many ways.

The lower than life force energies of all digital and modern comunications are all stop start info. Life is meant to flow, communication is ment to flow, Our brain isnt wired into these lower forms naturally; We teach ourselves to use it and live under the bombardment of it all, but we pay for it in more ways then hard cash. Those lower energies are compressing the natural flowing energies we were born with down lower into density and as an end result even natural compassion in some can be crushed.There are other causes too but over all we are blanket bombed by the technological choices we have made.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok. Where the fuck are the pictures?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yeah i heard abt this & thought wtf has this world come to

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's awful. No, I wouldn't take photos in a situation such as that. Not unless the fall had miraculously opened her top and revealed an open pair of titties, but that is a different thing really. Haha, did I really say that? No, I wouldn't. Finish.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    That's awful. No, I wouldn't take photos in a situation such as that. Not unless the fall had miraculously opened her top and revealed an open pair of titties, but that is a different thing really. Haha, did I really say that? No, I wouldn't. Finish.
    It's terrible and just about sums up humanity. On a side note am i the only one who's seriously wondering about the Newspaper's choice of adjective - Ghouls for christ sake?
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ono View Post
    It's terrible and just about sums up humanity. On a side note am i the only one who's seriously wondering about the Newspaper's choice of adjective - Ghouls for christ sake?
    yeah should of said cnts!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

On a side note am i the only one who's seriously wondering about the Newspaper's choice of adjective - Ghouls for christ sake?
    OK I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this and found it odd. Sometimes British English goes over my head, especially watching Top Gear, but that would take it to another level.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post
    On a side note am i the only one who's seriously wondering about the Newspaper's choice of adjective - Ghouls for christ sake?
    OK I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this and found it odd. Sometimes British English goes over my head, especially watching Top Gear, but that would take it to another level.
    i heard top gear has 350 million viewers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Should jam the phone down the fuckers throat and then back up their ass ! Oh and take picture when you're doing it.

Thread Information