2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Do me a favour?

Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post
    Someone find out who this is 07564515767

Got a missed call at 11 last night - I text back asking who is was (since I don't give my number out to just anyone) No honestly I don't.

Still curious I called from work using the sophisticated 141 before I dialled to withold my number...they picked up but didnt speak. Now what kind of mental does that? Who answers their phone without saying 'hello'.
    u sure about that lol?

if they don't answer just use their number in a bunch of online questionnaires. spend an hour registering it everywhere you can. within a week they will have so many cold calls it will drive them fucking crazy.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You ever find out who it was?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

nah - it was either a female kid or a woman with funny voice...I phoned from another number just in case they were avoiding the other number.

H you fat fuck you never came through for me. I'm now switching my support to Hatton to flatten you.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thumbs up Re: Do me a favour?

Quote Originally Posted by Preme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post
    Someone find out who this is 07564515767

Got a missed call at 11 last night - I text back asking who is was (since I don't give my number out to just anyone) No honestly I don't.

Still curious I called from work using the sophisticated 141 before I dialled to withold my number...they picked up but didnt speak. Now what kind of mental does that? Who answers their phone without saying 'hello'.
    u sure about that lol?

if they don't answer just use their number in a bunch of online questionnaires. spend an hour registering it everywhere you can. within a week they will have so many cold calls it will drive them fucking crazy.
    lol nice one.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Red face Re: Do me a favour?

Quote Originally Posted by armin View Post
    Have you tried a reverse phone look up yet?

UK Phone Books

that doesn't work here but thanks anyway.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

why didn't you just phone them up and say"Hi i got a missed call from you"

Simples

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

see that? That's a mans logic right there They could have just replied to my text -sorry wrong number.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

missy you are very bizarre. What if it is a house line or they don't have texting? Wha then?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

a mobile that doesn't have text? er ok.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't know I have the Metro (ghettro as it's called here) which is unlimited but I'm surprised people still have plans based on minutes and yes texting limits. One of my friends is alllways over his texting limit it seems like. Or maybe that person just thinks that texting is gay. It is you know.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post
    I don't know I have the Metro (ghettro as it's called here) which is unlimited but I'm surprised people still have plans based on minutes and yes texting limits. One of my friends is alllways over his texting limit it seems like. Or maybe that person just thinks that texting is gay. It is you know.

I am not very familiar with your plans in the US but in Europe and in Canada, 90% of the plans have some limits in a direction or another for call or texts otherwise, for an unlimited one it is bloody expensive, especially in Canada.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My phone plan is no contracts, you pay month to month for unlimited minutes, texting, picture messaging, web etc. for $50 a month. The only thing is they don't have the greatest selection of phones and you have to pay full price for them, but now you can use phones on Verizon or Sprint (CDMA) for Metro which is great. They don't get coverage everywhere but I was surprised when I went to the East Coast and it worked fine. So basically it works everywhere I go.

Sprint has the same unlimited plan but it's $70 a month and requires like a 2 year contract. When I had T Mobile, the first cell phone I had that my parents didn't pay for, I had 700 minutes a month, unlimited text and web for $112 a month. That didn't last.
    Last edited by amat; 08-27-2010 at 12:11 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My phone plan is no contracts, you pay month to month for unlimited minutes, texting, picture messaging, web etc. for $50 a month. The only thing is they don't have the greatest selection of phones and you have to pay full price for them, but now you can use phones on Verizon or Sprint (CDMA) for Metro which is great. They don't get coverage everywhere but I was surprised when I went to the East Coast and it worked fine. So basically it works everywhere I go.

Sprint has the same unlimited plan but it's $70 a month and requires like a 2 year contract. When I had T Mobile, the first cell phone I had that my parents didn't pay for, I had 700 minutes a month, unlimited text and web for $112 a month. That didn't last.
    how fucking much lol? 112 a month is insane! you guys in the Us get a shit selection of phones unless you pay for them right?

I been with 3 for well, 3 years lol and ugraded last month from the n96

they give me 300 minutes anytime any network (i don't call a lot) unlimited landline calls, unlimited net, picture mails, voice mail for £10 a month. + the xperia x10 free

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

how fucking much lol? 112 a month is insane! you guys in the Us get a shit selection of phones unless you pay for them right?

they give me 300 minutes anytime any network (i don't call a lot) unlimited landline calls, unlimited net, picture mails, voice mail for £10 a month. + the xperia x10 free

Has the network coverage got any better with 3 in recent times? There deals are great but people have always said the coverage is shocking.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983 View Post

Has the network coverage got any better with 3 in recent times? There deals are great but people have always said the coverage is shocking.

its been fine for years. they got a bad rep 'coz when they first came out they used o2's duel band and that was shit then! mate where ever u go there are places some cover and others don't... you could find hundreds of people moaning about all different networks to be honest. I do know 3 have the best 3g coverage that is used for internet. orange second i think. i know o2 are last, but their 2g coverage is one of the best now i think.

Thread Information