Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Saddoboxing head to head debates

A different kind of thread away from the politics, politics and other kind of ambiguously themed politics. More of a fun thread if you will...unless someone brings politics into it....

Let's imagine that there is a TV programme with a 30 minute duration. In that programme we have 2 saddoboxing posters going at it head to head with one another on a topic or topics decided by a person who is the chairman of the debate.

So, who would you like to officiate a debate between....

I will start..I would like to see Andre and Bilbo discuss whether dinosaurs existed at the same time as man or not...

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saddoboxing head to head debates

And it can be any topic with any poster. In fact, it would probably be funnier sticking a person who doesn't know what they are talking about with an expert. Be clever in your selections. We can always PM the person asking if they want to join the discussion if they have no idea it's happening in this rather different place.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Actually, I quite like the idea of a 1-1 debate or discussion about different topics, could easily help to keep the focus in one direction instead of being overwhelmed by what everybody thinks on a specific subject, very interesting concept Miles.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would be up for a dinosaur debate.

Unfortunately I am giving my router back to my brother later and going offline again for a couple weeks.

I find the internet addiction creeping back upon me.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I will quickly say this though. The ONLY reason people think the idea of man and dinosaur coexisting is because they are indoctrinated with the evolutionary timescale and think they died out millions of years ago.

There is NOTHING at all aside from that which causes a problem with man and dinosaur coexistence, in fact ALL the other evidence supports such a relationship.

Consider the following. All ancient races and cultures recorded their encounters with dragons and monsters, sometimes describing in physical detail or even drawing them. When they provided a description they can often be matched exactly to a particular dinosaur.

They are featured in the ancient history's, for example Herodotus and carved on walls, caves, coffins, etc in unmistakable accuracy.

Now dinosaurs have been found still containing red blood cells, which has prompted scientists to declare that red blood cells have been able to survive 65 million years longer than previously thought possible! Wow, amazing, but hang on, couldn't it just be............

Basically anyone who scoffs at me for my ridiculous belief is just confirming that they are a sheep, blindly following the scientific maxims of the day. But we KNOW they died out millions of years ago, men in white coats with no agendas of their own tell us.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good idea Miles! But i can see some interesting topics coming up if this takes of.
    Hidden Content
    Records are for DJ's - Dan 'The outlaw' Hardy

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    I will quickly say this though. The ONLY reason people think the idea of man and dinosaur coexisting is because they are indoctrinated with the evolutionary timescale and think they died out millions of years ago.

There is NOTHING at all aside from that which causes a problem with man and dinosaur coexistence, in fact ALL the other evidence supports such a relationship.

Consider the following. All ancient races and cultures recorded their encounters with dragons and monsters, sometimes describing in physical detail or even drawing them. When they provided a description they can often be matched exactly to a particular dinosaur.

They are featured in the ancient history's, for example Herodotus and carved on walls, caves, coffins, etc in unmistakable accuracy.

Now dinosaurs have been found still containing red blood cells, which has prompted scientists to declare that red blood cells have been able to survive 65 million years longer than previously thought possible! Wow, amazing, but hang on, couldn't it just be............

Basically anyone who scoffs at me for my ridiculous belief is just confirming that they are a sheep, blindly following the scientific maxims of the day. But we KNOW they died out millions of years ago, men in white coats with no agendas of their own tell us.
    I nearly believed you then.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

LOL straw man much?

ICB Guest

I like this idea, remember when we had the head to head debates about boxing ? we had our own league and president ? that was fun although it went a bit down the shitter. When people claimed the judges were biased, and there was a big argument that basically ended it.

But i wouldn't mind doing something like that again, i'd like to do one with my old rival Brucelee.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree. They wouldn't have made Jurassic Park if it wasn't true.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

El Kabong Guest

Interesting thread, although I forsee this being very time consuming for those very opinionated posters.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Will a short attention span suffice for this? While I enjoy debate and different opinion I do like random thoughts and discussi... wait. What

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've seen this kicked around on different message boards, to me it's gay. It never works and people get waaaay to wordy with their responses in an effort to get brownie points with whoever the judge is. Let everyone participate in the discussion, that's what I think. Of course I'm an idiot so who knows. I say we just keep winding Miles up about Israel.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

True, you do need to sit a couple of people behind he keyboard to hash it out which is easier said than done. It doesn't have to be about serious things though. It could even be silly stuff such as bruce lee and HTH debating whether it's better to kiss boys or girls, that kind of thing. Could be funny.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Start with this debate...

Which one existed first, the chicken dinosaur or the egg?
    Last edited by :::PSL:::; 09-28-2010 at 02:03 AM.

Thread Information