Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Paul Smih v Paul David cancelled maybe De Gale v Smith 11th December?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Paul Smih v Paul David cancelled maybe De Gale v Smith 11th December?

The whole card has been scraped, David was a late replacement for McDermott anyway, no news to why this has been cancelled yet, but for me there is one of two reasons.

1. Smith is going to fight De Gale on the next big bill in December
    2. Warren has got Smith a title shot against Stieglitz.

De Gale/Smith would be a good second prize after De Gale/Groves.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Paul Smih v Paul David cancelled maybe De Gale v Smith 11th December?

Let's hope he'll be on the December 11th card fighting James De'Gale - that's definitely one fight I'd pay to see.
    Hidden Content

www.twitter.com/BoxingBantz

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Paul Smih v Paul David cancelled maybe De Gale v Smith 11th December?

Yes lets also hope the next time Degale fights , that after the MC says - " in the red corner i give you James Degale"
    The ref doesnt dive in and stop the fight in Degales favour ,only for Degale to hold his hand to the stars and look up like he is some kind of god.
    His fights are stopped far to early , and he doesnt throw punches correctly.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Smith could cause rediculous problems for degale just because degale is still so green.

Smith has worked hard in his career and I'd like to see him get a title shot before he gets too old.

Would it be bad for british boxing for degale to get beat so early on in his career?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hornfinger View Post
    I think Smith could cause rediculous problems for degale just because degale is still so green.

Smith has worked hard in his career and I'd like to see him get a title shot before he gets too old.

Would it be bad for british boxing for degale to get beat so early on in his career?

Smith is shite though, Stiltz would be to much for him and he is one of the weaker paper champs p4p in the world, Smith struggles to beat the likes of David Banks, Steve Bendall, Tony Dodson and Tony Quiqley he is average British standard fighter.

I would back De Gale to outclass him quite comfrotably.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornfinger View Post

Smith is shite though, Stiltz would be to much for him and he is one of the weaker paper champs p4p in the world, Smith struggles to beat the likes of David Banks, Steve Bendall, Tony Dodson and Tony Quiqley he is average British standard fighter.

I would back De Gale to outclass him quite comfrotably.
    I totally agree on that Skel. I'm not taken by DeGale, but he make Paul Smith look stupid IMO no problems atall....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not a chance would Frank Warren throw Smith in with De Gale, Smith would beat him for sure. Paul Smith is tough as nails with a wealth of experience. De Gale has had 8 fights. 8 Fights! Say Smith might fight Brian Magee, coz after Carl Froch, those 2 are the next best about. Not DeGale. De Gale hasn't even done 8 rounds yet, let alone 10 or 12.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by magee View Post
    Not a chance would Frank Warren throw Smith in with De Gale, Smith would beat him for sure. Paul Smith is tough as nails with a wealth of experience. De Gale has had 8 fights. 8 Fights! Say Smith might fight Brian Magee, coz after Carl Froch, those 2 are the next best about. Not DeGale. De Gale hasn't even done 8 rounds yet, let alone 10 or 12.

Smith is crap imo, De Gale would smoke him.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I saw his last figth and it was a joke. The ref jumps in to "save" his opponent and then they play a replay while the commentator says "hes taken about 12 clean shots" only to show a birds eye view in slow motion of De Gales final combination and not one of those fuucking stupid sissy punches landed!!!

Whether or not Smith is shite, hes too experienced for DeGale who fights like an amature still.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post

I saw his last figth and it was a joke. The ref jumps in to "save" his opponent and then they play a replay while the commentator says "hes taken about 12 clean shots" only to show a birds eye view in slow motion of De Gales final combination and not one of those fuucking stupid sissy punches landed!!!

Whether or not Smith is shite, hes too experienced for DeGale who fights like an amature still.
    We will see if this fight happens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you lot all talk alot !!! saying this degale will walk all over paul smith jnr , well your talking crap end off ...... you will see

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Rpyoung1980 View Post
    you lot all talk alot !!! saying this degale will walk all over paul smith jnr , well your talking crap end off ...... you will see

We will see mate. Smith is nearly 28 and struggles to beat fighters like Tony Dodson, no disrespect to Dodson but he is an average British standard fighter, If Smith had something about him he would be taking care of the likes of Dodson with little or no fuss, Warren knows this and he is confident enough to put his golden boy in there with him.

Thread Information