I just wanted to create a nice little haven of cozy white hot hate for the keyboard warriors and douchebag tv personalities from today and years gone by. Sure we CAN list and talk about the announcers, commentators, etc that we enjoy and appreciate but I think this will mean for a longer more interesting thread (especially since the Brits, Canadians, etc will hopefully participate).

My list
Jim Rome: Simply put there is not 1 single bit of good about him, he's an asshole, an idiot, and talks like a meathead. He called LA Rams QB Jim Everett "Chris Evert" (the female tennis player) on purpose while Jim Everett was in studio with him just to be a douchebag.

Jim Gray: Grandstanding dirtbag, I remeber a couple things about him specifically #1 Deer in headlights with Tyson #2 Bugging Pete Rose about betting on baseball during a moment that should have been just for Pete #3 James Toney destroying Jim "I got milk baby, who next?"

Jason Whitlock: Fat tub of lard that is ALWAYS and I do mean ALWAYS playing the race card. He's fat and he's dumb and I hate him...NEXT!

Mike Lupica: Whiney little snot nosed bleeding heart liberal bastard and yes that's gathered ONLY by reading/observing the way he views sports

Stephen A. Smith: Most annoying voice ever and always yelling with that God awful New York accent.

Anyone else care to share?