Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How do all those who said Dirrell was faking feel?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: How do all those who said Dirrell was faking feel?

Quote Originally Posted by Taeth View Post
    Wow, I've been telling people not just here, but in real life for months that they were retarded for saying Dirrell was play acting. I hope everyone who said this will be more considerate of fighters before criticizing them so. I think Abraham is even more of a prick for this, he has potentially ruined one of the most promising careers in boxing, and I hope he gets his ass kicked for his callous behavior after what he did.

I think this also most be considered with B-Hop who clearly suffered trauma to the head in the Roy JOnes Jr fight. I am more worried now than ever about his career. Not because anyone might ever be able to make him look like Ali did against Holmes, but because of the neurological wear and tear of 20+ years of proffesional fighting, must of it in championship level fights.

Taeth go bad to bed mate.

Dirrell is a fraud of the highest order, have a read what his trainer said:

After that shameful article by Dan Rafael where he tried to spin some sympathy into boxing community to hide Dirrells utter lack of balls. By saying that his career could be over his trainer had to step in and do limited damage control.

Dirrell trainer has come out and said:
    "The final thing, again, that we want to say about his career is that HE WILL BE BACK . We don't know how soon, and that's what we all have our fingers crossed about. We hope that it's sooner rather than later. He's not lost his mind or anything.

There are just some things that we are concerned about and that's why we have gone and had him looked at.
    So, it's nothing to be SUPER ALARMED about. There are few things about his behavior that just aren't the same."

Now all the naive people out there who thinks this joke of a fighter is not going to fight again need there head testing not the fraud that is Dirrell.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Likewise CFH, Justin Moreneau of the twins got injured in like July with a concussion and never came back and he's only playing baseball. I don't know, Dirrell is BIZARRE and approaching Kermit Cintron levels in that regard. He just has a couple screws loose regardless, just listen to the dude talk when he's 'normal.'

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My Arse.

Complete farce. Takes a shot, looks back up at Abraham for a bit in disgust, and then suddenly decides he's knocked out. Rolls around, twitches his leg a bit. The Showtime team turn into Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross. Boxing turns into Wrestling. Dirrell finally gets up. Starts crying. Pretends he thinks he lost by knockout. Remembers he won by DQ, then gets really angry at some guy ringside who questions his acting skills. They get back stage and the doctor who is treating Dirrell breaks off half way to give an update on his condition.

Now he's got a potentially life changing injury that will fix itself in time for his next fight. It'll be alright though because they're not "Super-Alarmed" about it.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ono View Post
    My Arse.

Complete farce. Takes a shot, looks back up at Abraham for a bit in disgust, and then suddenly decides he's knocked out. Rolls around, twitches his leg a bit. The Showtime team turn into Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross. Boxing turns into Wrestling. Dirrell finally gets up. Starts crying. Pretends he thinks he lost by knockout. Remembers he won by DQ, then gets really angry at some guy ringside who questions his acting skills. They get back stage and the doctor who is treating Dirrell breaks off half way to give an update on his condition.

Now he's got a potentially life changing injury that will fix itself in time for his next fight. It'll be alright though because they're not "Super-Alarmed" about it.
    I like the way it has taken seven months as well, but as soon as this event is over he would of fully recovered and can get on being a fucking fraud.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree with the majority. Direll acted like a whore.

The timing of the injury is convenient, hr judt didnt want another hometown decision going against him. He was falling apart vs Abraham so looked at teh ref before deciding to be knocked out. Another example is he fought Froch over here showed he could have the beating of him but theres too much bi*ch in him and he spoiled too much. All examples of teh mans character. If we dont see him again it will be too soon.

I actually didnt think he was a bad chap on the 360 programs , I just thought he was masking his nerves by being loud but his behaviour isnt made for boxing. Find another career.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    I don't think he play acted, but I do find it strange how 3 months has been alloted. You would think if he had some kind of damage to the brain that retirement would be imminent. Furthermore, why wait until now to make the announcement? Just sounds a bit iffy.
    he was play acting without a shaddow of a doubt

its 100% certain
    WOw you among others on here are absolute retards. How the hell was that play acting? He had that fight in the bag, and he could have made a million excuses in terms of injuries if he didn't want to fight in the tournament, but this kind of neurological problem could likely get his licence revoked. Why would Dirrell pretend like he thought he lost by KO? When Froch did all that cheap shit to him, we saw Dirrell complain, but we didn't see him give up in the fight, in fact when that stuff happened Dirrell came back harder at Froch. Like when the point was taken away from Andre and he came back to hurt Froch badly. Abraham stunned him when he hit Andre at that one point in round 10, but his foot was behind Andre's which caused him to fall, and in round 11 things were looking fine for Andre. There was NO reason for him act there. It also doesn't go with his personlality at all. He complains, but he doesn't quit. There is no evidence of it in his career or in the amateurs.

I love how you guys who know nothing about brain damage say he's faking. Or anything about how people re-act when concussed. There is a neurologist who trains at my gym and they said without a doubt that he was concussed, and I was thus given examples of people having that delayed reaction. People saying that his personality has changed is another trigger, there have been numerous accounts of people suffering brain damage and having alterations to their personalities.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't think he play acted, but I do find it strange how 3 months has been alloted. You would think if he had some kind of damage to the brain that retirement would be imminent. Furthermore, why wait until now to make the announcement? Just sounds a bit iffy.

its 100% certain
    WOw you among others on here are absolute retards. How the hell was that play acting? He had that fight in the bag, and he could have made a million excuses in terms of injuries if he didn't want to fight in the tournament, but this kind of neurological problem could likely get his licence revoked. Why would Dirrell pretend like he thought he lost by KO? When Froch did all that cheap shit to him, we saw Dirrell complain, but we didn't see him give up in the fight, in fact when that stuff happened Dirrell came back harder at Froch. Like when the point was taken away from Andre and he came back to hurt Froch badly. Abraham stunned him when he hit Andre at that one point in round 10, but his foot was behind Andre's which caused him to fall, and in round 11 things were looking fine for Andre. There was NO reason for him act there. It also doesn't go with his personlality at all. He complains, but he doesn't quit. There is no evidence of it in his career or in the amateurs.

I love how you guys who know nothing about brain damage say he's faking. Or anything about how people re-act when concussed. There is a neurologist who trains at my gym and they said without a doubt that he was concussed, and I was thus given examples of people having that delayed reaction. People saying that his personality has changed is another trigger, there have been numerous accounts of people suffering brain damage and having alterations to their personalities.
    You no what I love more is the fact you think you know everything about everything when in reality you no fuck all.

Ohhhh well that is it then if the Neurologist who trains at your gym said without a doubt he was concussed from a tv screen we must all bow down to your greater Knowledge, I apologise Sir.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dirrell is not brain damaged!

I heard he's in the running for an Oscar next year.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't think any of us can really claim to know what happened, it's all perception.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983 View Post

its 100% certain

You no what I love more is the fact you think you know everything about everything when in reality you no fuck all.

Ohhhh well that is it then if the Neurologist who trains at your gym said without a doubt he was concussed from a tv screen we must all bow down to your greater Knowledge, I apologise Sir.
    That's 1 thing about the internet bro, any Tom, Dick, or Harry can become an expert in a variety of subjects.

We had PED experts on Pac, financial wallstreet experts on the economics of megafights, evolutionary experts on Biology, legal experts on Pac's lawsuit, etc.

Everyone is an expert on every fucking subject these days on the internet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by generalbulldog View Post

its 100% certain

That's 1 thing about the internet bro, any Tom, Dick, or Harry can become an expert in a variety of subjects.

We had PED experts on Pac, financial wallstreet experts on the economics of megafights, evolutionary experts on Biology, legal experts on Pac's lawsuit, etc.

Everyone is an expert on every fucking subject these days on the internet.
    You no what Bro you are rite, and I am usually quite on the fence expecailly with subjects like this which is all speculation, but I am going with my gut in this one and I just think this is a crock of shit from Dirrell and to convinient, but when we have the likes of Teath who has experts in every field known to man down his local gym, I am quite vocal when I think I am right but Teath jesus the guy thinks he is Mr Boxing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post
    he was play acting dude

it was the worse case of being a girl i have ever seen in boxing

AA should have been Disqualified yes, but dirrell should have been thrown out of boxing

it was a clear case of girlness and you shouldnt kid yourself it was anything different
    agreed its right up there with how girly Haye was when he faked an injury to get out of having Wlad stomp a hole in his ass
    .....On Haye...

I never thought Dirrell was faking I did think he was going a bit over board but there were people from his own camp I talked with who felt the same way....

All I care about is he is OK and can continue on...If not as a fighter just have no permenent health isses to stem off this

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just think this is a crock of shit from Dirrell and to convinient, but when we have the likes of Teath who has experts in every field known to man down his local gym, I am quite vocal when I think I am right but Teath jesus the guy thinks he is Mr Boxing.
    Haha! Nice one!

Sort of like the A team or the Goonies

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

its 100% certain

She was speculating you dumb shit, but she know's way more about the field than any of us do.

I actually do know what I am talking about. I have researched brain injuries a lot, unlike most boxers who don't know anything about what it does to the brain both short and long term. They have a vague idea, but I actually care what happens to my brain.
    You guys are just as sure of your assertions as I am of mine, the only difference is that it makes no sense for Dirrell to leave the tournament the way he did, and it goes against him personality like I said before to quit in a fight. Also in this case you have no foot to stand on. Because none of you know anything about this field. The only thing you can do is criticize me saying that I'm right, when you guys are saying the exact same thing the opposite way. A young guy in the prime of his career, having the best night of his life, and heading into a show down that could launch him into stardom just quits? He had a good chance against Ward based on the Abraham fight, and he was the one guy who had the speed and power to really make Ward pay when he would rush in.

Have any of you watched the fight recently? Dirrell got caught by a good punch in the 10th and was in trouble in the 10th, but by the 11th he was fine. He had his legs underneath and everything. Who would quit because of one bad round? Round 11 had just started and he initiated everything in that round until Abraham rushed him in the corner and he went down then Abraham hit him. He didn't need to cry about it, Abraham would have still been disqualified if he didn't want to continue. Roy Jones was still disqualified when he hit Griffin late in a similar situation. It's more unusual to see a guy get truly ko'ed to have a delayed reaction, but it's not impossible. It wasn't from the punch itself, but how he reacted afterwards that made the neurologist think he was geniunely concussed. When have we ever seen somebody concoct a story that they thought they lost after a fight, and "pretend" to be that upset. He could have stayed down and would have won the fight either way. He could have cited any of a hundred reasons for pulling out of the tournament, but like I said using a neurological reason is the most dangerous for his career, there will be a far more extensive examinations before he is allowed to box again. Why go through the headache? What would it prove at this point?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

its 100% certain

She was speculating you dumb shit, but she know's way more about the field than any of us do.

I actually do know what I am talking about. I have researched brain injuries a lot, unlike most boxers who don't know anything about what it does to the brain both short and long term. They have a vague idea, but I actually care what happens to my brain.
    You guys are just as sure of your assertions as I am of mine, the only difference is that it makes no sense for Dirrell to leave the tournament the way he did, and it goes against him personality like I said before to quit in a fight. Also in this case you have no foot to stand on. Because none of you know anything about this field. The only thing you can do is criticize me saying that I'm right, when you guys are saying the exact same thing the opposite way. A young guy in the prime of his career, having the best night of his life, and heading into a show down that could launch him into stardom just quits? He had a good chance against Ward based on the Abraham fight, and he was the one guy who had the speed and power to really make Ward pay when he would rush in.

Have any of you watched the fight recently? Dirrell got caught by a good punch in the 10th and was in trouble in the 10th, but by the 11th he was fine. He had his legs underneath and everything. Who would quit because of one bad round? Round 11 had just started and he initiated everything in that round until Abraham rushed him in the corner and he went down then Abraham hit him. He didn't need to cry about it, Abraham would have still been disqualified if he didn't want to continue. Roy Jones was still disqualified when he hit Griffin late in a similar situation. It's more unusual to see a guy get truly ko'ed to have a delayed reaction, but it's not impossible. It wasn't from the punch itself, but how he reacted afterwards that made the neurologist think he was geniunely concussed. When have we ever seen somebody concoct a story that they thought they lost after a fight, and "pretend" to be that upset. He could have stayed down and would have won the fight either way. He could have cited any of a hundred reasons for pulling out of the tournament, but like I said using a neurological reason is the most dangerous for his career, there will be a far more extensive examinations before he is allowed to box again. Why go through the headache? What would it prove at this point?
    If you believe that Dirrell was knocked out cold, and he has a mood altering brain injury which will clear up as soon as the tournament ends, then you go right ahead. No need to explain yourself.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Thread Information