Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Warren's 11th December bill press conference Thursday.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Warren's 11th December bill press conference Thursday.

All these fighters will be present:

Cleverly
    Brook
    Smith
    De Gale
    Macklin
    Bellew
    Gavin

Now Barker is still not fit so Macklin/Barker fight won't be happening, but there a few fights that seem to be happening:

Brook v Theophane ( not a bad fighter little under rated. good test for Brook WBO WW)
    Cleverly vs Braehmer (WBO LHW)
    Smith v DE Gale ( British Title )
    Bellew v McIntosh (Brit/Comm LHW)
    Gavin v Daws ( British Title )

The rest not sure wonder who Macklin will fight? There has been nothing on Pirog since he beat Jacobs and has no dates lined up this year, and he did only get paid 35k for the Jacobs fight, that would be a great fight if Frank could get that.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Warren's 11th December bill press conference Thursday.

i like it

gavin v daws could be very nice

id be looking forward to smith degale too

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Where did these supposed match-ups come from, skel? I thought the Smith-David fight was being moved to this card?

Anyway..

DeGale-Smith and Gavin-Daws are better fights than the "world" title ones. Would love it if they came off.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Where did these supposed match-ups come from, skel? I thought the Smith-David fight was being moved to this card?

Anyway..

DeGale-Smith and Gavin-Daws are better fights than the "world" title ones. Would love it if they came off.

Gavin himself says they have offered Daws the fight, Theophane has been offered the WBO shot it is on his Faebook, Smith De Gale just rumours around the net and some of the national papers have gone with it.

The others are more more rumours but with Bellew being on this bill who could he fight that makes it a main fight othert than Mcintosh for the British, and Clev/Brem is obviouly the main headline fight if brem does not go to jail.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh and obviously live from Germany Wlad v Del Boy so all in all if these fights happen very good night of boxing.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anyway..

I agree. I'm looking forward to seeing Braehmer vs Cleverley aswell. Braehmer stopped Hatton a few times in the amatuers. I know he was a bit bigger than Hatton at the time, but i've always wondered how good he is. Sounds like a decent card. I'll be getting it i think.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ono View Post

Anyway..

I agree. I'm looking forward to seeing Braehmer vs Cleverley aswell. Braehmer stopped Hatton a few times in the amatuers. I know he was a bit bigger than Hatton at the time, but i've always wondered how good he is. Sounds like a decent card. I'll be getting it i think.
    I think this is a very dangerous fight for Clev, Braehmer had the Italian bloke Clev beat the one before last out of there in a round, I think if Clev fights like he did v Murat he could get knocked out he needs to box more and use his skills.

Braehmer is no world beater and can be outboxed Mario Veit beat him off the back foot and we all know he has a chin made of paper mache.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983 View Post

Anyway..

I think this is a very dangerous fight for Clev, Braehmer had the Italian bloke Clev beat the one before last out of there in a round, I think if Clev fights like he did v Murat he could get knocked out he needs to box more and use his skills.

Braehmer is no world beater and can be outboxed Mario Veit beat him off the back foot and we all know he has a chin made of paper mache.
    Yeah i get the impression he is fairly powerful. Should be good. I'm not over keen on Cleverley to be honest. I rate him, i jut don't like him much. He's got that annoying Calzaghe like arrogance.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anyway..

Yeah i get the impression he is fairly powerful. Should be good. I'm not over keen on Cleverley to be honest. I rate him, i jut don't like him much. He's got that annoying Calzaghe like arrogance.
    Lets not get mixed up with skill and arrogance.
    Hidden Content
    Records are for DJ's - Dan 'The outlaw' Hardy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well Frankie Gavin has confirmed it won't be Daws looks like they don't fancy it and it won't be Nigel Wright who was also offered the fight but it is a 12 rounder, Bellew or Gavin won't say who it is till Thursday.

Maybe Woodhouse for the vacant Commanwealth.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh and obviously live from Germany Wlad v Del Boy so all in all if these fights happen very good night of boxing.
    Is it worth £14.99 of your hard earned money?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Is it worth £14.99 of your hard earned money?
    Cleverly world title fight
    brook world title fight
    Degale
    Gavin
    Smith
    Bellew
    Macklin

Del Boy v Wlad
    Ortiz v Kotelnik
    Khan v Maidana
    James Kirklands return after being inside

Master if you are not paying for that line up you should pack your shit up and not come back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by mattboxingfan View Post

Anyway..

Lets not get mixed up with skill and arrogance.
    Much like your P4p thread, i have no idea what the above actually means

Thread Information