Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
Quote Originally Posted by generalbulldog View Post
Quote Originally Posted by DaxxKahn View Post
Quote Originally Posted by generalbulldog View Post
Well thanks a lot for ruining it for the people that hasn't seen the fight.

Whatever happened to the courtesy of adding a "Spoiler" headline on it?

It was a love fight available for free even on the internet ESPN3 not like it was a PPV.....What are FNF fight threads supposed to have spoiler alerts too
The point is that for the people who haven't seen the Briggs-Vitali fight not to clicked into this thread, I know I wouldn't have and more than likely I would have waited for someone like VD to upload the fight like he usually does. Other members usually do that with "Spoiler Alert!," But being that the title was " What a Travesty" I didn't know that. For all I know I was thinking some boxer had died or some horrible shit has happened.

And it doesn't matter if it was available for free elsewhere, I was busy, I'm guessing other member might be busy and not know the outcome of the fight.
But whatever bro. I know you're one of the more hostile members here when people don't agree with you, and I really don't feel like getting it on.
I don't like spoilers either but come on General, Daxx's title clearly was going to be a reference to last night's fight.

I mean really, no offense, but only a fucking moron would log onto a boxing forum following the weekend's big fight and click on a thread entitled 'What a travesty!!!'and not expect it to be a reference to the fight.

I mean, come one now, what did you think, he was going to be talking about?
Well with an ambiguous title like "what a travesty" I didn't know at all, for all I know it could have been some boxer's death like an Gatti, Arguello, Forrest, or some boxer getting brain damage from a fight and in a coma, etc. But hey whatever, I'm over it so it's cool.