Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: video of freddie and alex ariza saying this has been a disatrous camp for manny

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default video of freddie and alex ariza saying this has been a disatrous camp for manny

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/O8fwNA0TsE0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/O8fwNA0TsE0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

wow. Can you say Ariza is trying to save his ass by making these comments? doesnt he always say that?

Only time will tell if all this congress stuff has affected manny.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: video of freddie and alex ariza saying this has been a disatrous camp for manny

Hey Buddy.. Just need to copy the youtube link out of the address bar and paste into your message.. Saddo's works out the rest..

On the vid :

Number 1 : "Ari Gold" is such a douche bag always popping up at Pac promo sessions... Actors realize boxing is a "REAL" job with REAL heroes, and he wants acclaim-by-association for himself.. As I said, douchbaggery..

Number 2: It's not hype, Manny is definitely not taking this fight nearly as seriously as he has every other fight in his career and if he loses, he's lost it for himself... But you can bet Margarito is working the hardest he ever has in his career,,, Which head back before the Mosley loss, is a scary thought...

Number 3 : Did I mention Ari is a douche bag? He just popped up again with his big noggin trying to overshadow Pac...

Number 4 : Alex is the most negative person I have ever seen in ANYONE's camp in ALL the 24/7's i've watched.. Not just for this camp, but he is always exzuding negativity regarding all sorts of stuff... It's like he's learnt that to try moving things a certain direction, you just bitch about all other directions.... Good thing Manny has his own mindset and does his own thing independent of the sh!t that goes on around him....

Number 5 : If Pac DOESSSS go to the ropes (against instruction) and take some of Margarito's best for 1 to 2 minutes and can handle it, the fight will be pretty much over in Pac's favour within the following 4 rounds.. Maybe not KO, but Pac clearly going to win.. Once he gives himself that mental ticket to explode without fear of what's coming back,,, his danger level is reminicent of Tyson when he starts connecting at will....

Number 6 : Oh, it's Ari again, can his douchiness get any larger!! Seriously I love Entourage and have respect for the guy anyway, but i dunno... does anyone get that too?

Number 7 : I've never heard a trainer/boxer combination say they want a fight more often than i've heard Roach say over the past month that he wants Floyd.... I'll officially exit from watching boxing for 2 years in protest if Manny and Floyd can't negotiate a fight..
    Last edited by Dizaster; 11-09-2010 at 12:02 PM.
    ~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: video of freddie and alex ariza saying this has been a disatrous camp for manny

Most part of these dramas are scripted. You guys should know that by now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by :::PSL::: View Post
    Most part of these dramas are scripted. You guys should know that by now.
    No doubt....i love the 24/7's and what not. But those shows aren't for boxing fans. That reality show crap is meant for those who aren't fans to try and sneak a way into thier pockets. It's almost funny that any of the crap reported on those shows is taken seriously. I watch em the same way people watch the wwe, they both have about the same amount of reality and truth in them. If manny distracts himself with politics, breeding rare killer bunny rabbits or whatever he does in his spare time is his bad.....any excuses before or after the fight is simply bullshit. Buy any of his crap and you also should buy allen greens ridiculous excuses, or clottey's etc.....
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Thread Information