Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Boxer Dereck Chisora guilty of assaulting girlfriend

12 week suspended sentence so fight with Wlad is still ON.

British and Commonwealth boxing champion Dereck Chisora has been found guilty of assaulting his girlfriend but has been spared jail.
    Chisora, 26, from Finchley, north London, was given a 12-week prison sentence suspended for two years following the attack on 28 May.
    He hit the woman after finding texts from a man on her phone, a court heard.
    A jail term would have meant him missing next month's world heavyweight title bout against Wladimir Klitschko.
    Passing sentence at City of Westminster Magistrates' Court, District Judge Quentin Purdy, said: "Your behaviour on 28 May was disgraceful and downright humiliating.
    "You used violence on this young lady and then to heap ignominy on her you turned her over and slapped her on the bottom repeatedly."
    The court was told that Chisora, who has previous convictions for assault, launched the attack after finding text messages from another man on his then girlfriend's phone.

Darren Watts, prosecuting, explained that Chisora was at the woman's home and was reading text messages while she was in the bathroom.
    He said Chisora grabbed her by the arms and threw her to the bed and said, 'You cheated on me'.
    Boxing promoter Frank Warren was in court and handed the judge a letter vouching for Chisora.
    Chisora was ordered to pay £1,500 in compensation and £500 costs. He was also told he must complete 150 hours community work.
    The judge described the attack as an "ugly incident", adding: "You clearly have a problem with violence and that has got to stop or your career will be over."
    The court was told that the fighter had previous convictions for public order offences, assaulting a police officer and possession of an offensive weapon.
    Philip Moy, defending, said Chisora could face further sanction as he would have to appear before the British Boxing Board of Control after his conviction.
    Mr Moy explained that Chisora and the woman had now separated, and that their relationship was "not made in heaven".
    Chisora is unbeaten in 14 fights but is rated a heavy underdog against IBF and WBO title holder Klitschko.
    I never laugh at domestic abuse but that comment by the judge did make me chuckle. Got the image of the dad on Stepbrother's being Will Ferrell over his knee for some reason.

Del Boy to get destroyed in 8.
    Hidden Content

www.twitter.com/BoxingBantz

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Boxer Dereck Chisora guilty of assaulting girlfriend

Oh dear, Del boy will never get into the HoF now
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This makes the "what do you prefer the belts or your girlfreind" question he asked Wladimir even worse! What a muppet!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just laughed at the smacked arse bit too (you're not the only cunt koppas )
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

El Kabong Guest

The good news is that in this case we all know justice will be served....albeit in a more draconian fashion than the courts usually hand down.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

At least he can now blame the court case if he loses. Big IF mind you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why does it always start with text messages nowadays? It's the equivalent of 'throwing a chair' on the boondocks
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This guy is the Scot Harisson of the heavyweights. He has already bitten a guy in the ring. I think theres still more to come.

Wvlad should knock some of the arrogance out of him?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was speaking to sombody who use to train with him and apparently hes the biggest twat in the world! i know for a fact Wlad will put a hurt on him and he deserves it !

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon View Post
    I was speaking to sombody who use to train with him and apparently hes the biggest twat in the world! i know for a fact Wlad will put a hurt on him and he deserves it !
    He's not even the biggest twat in England (isn't there a match this weekend to decide who holds that title?)....but what specifically did you hear about him?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a smacked arse
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would not mind a Klit beating for the guy after this.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I would not mind a Klit beating
    Whatever takes your fancy mate. Nothing to be ashamed of.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by koppas View Post
    12 week suspended sentence so fight with Wlad is still ON.

British and Commonwealth boxing champion Dereck Chisora has been found guilty of assaulting his girlfriend but has been spared jail.
    Chisora, 26, from Finchley, north London, was given a 12-week prison sentence suspended for two years following the attack on 28 May.
    He hit the woman after finding texts from a man on her phone, a court heard.
    A jail term would have meant him missing next month's world heavyweight title bout against Wladimir Klitschko.
    Passing sentence at City of Westminster Magistrates' Court, District Judge Quentin Purdy, said: "Your behaviour on 28 May was disgraceful and downright humiliating.
    "You used violence on this young lady and then to heap ignominy on her you turned her over and slapped her on the bottom repeatedly."
    The court was told that Chisora, who has previous convictions for assault, launched the attack after finding text messages from another man on his then girlfriend's phone.

Darren Watts, prosecuting, explained that Chisora was at the woman's home and was reading text messages while she was in the bathroom.
    He said Chisora grabbed her by the arms and threw her to the bed and said, 'You cheated on me'.
    Boxing promoter Frank Warren was in court and handed the judge a letter vouching for Chisora.
    Chisora was ordered to pay £1,500 in compensation and £500 costs. He was also told he must complete 150 hours community work.
    The judge described the attack as an "ugly incident", adding: "You clearly have a problem with violence and that has got to stop or your career will be over."
    The court was told that the fighter had previous convictions for public order offences, assaulting a police officer and possession of an offensive weapon.
    Philip Moy, defending, said Chisora could face further sanction as he would have to appear before the British Boxing Board of Control after his conviction.
    Mr Moy explained that Chisora and the woman had now separated, and that their relationship was "not made in heaven".
    Chisora is unbeaten in 14 fights but is rated a heavy underdog against IBF and WBO title holder Klitschko.
    I never laugh at domestic abuse but that comment by the judge did make me chuckle. Got the image of the dad on Stepbrother's being Will Ferrell over his knee for some reason.

Del Boy to get destroyed in 8.

I guess he taught her the meaning of a hard days night !
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Thread Information