Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL HAYE vs. HARRISON and PACQUIAO vs. MARGARITO SUPER THREAD!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: OFFICIAL HAYE vs. HARRISON and PACQUIAO vs. MARGARITO SUPER THREAD!

Some special bets on offer here.

I like the Haye-Bale one at the bottom and the 47 secs one has gotta be worth a few quid

Gambling.com : News

Featured on Newsnow

Haye vs Harrison: The definitive betting guide

By Nigel Brown

William Hill have opened a book of specials for the Haye/Harrison fight this Sunday to meet the demands of their punters. Hills are offering 100/1 that Audley Harrison wins the fight in the first 60 seconds while the ‘Haye K 47’ special offers 16/1 that David Haye wins in the first 47 seconds. The bout looks like it could be incredibly difficult to referee and score and Hills are offering 7/1 that Jim Watt’s scorecard shows a different result (not score) to that officially announced by the judges.

The fight is set to produce bumper turnover and Hills are expecting in the region of £5 million pounds to be staked.

'This is the biggest all British fight since Lewis v Bruno and we expect it to become the first ever bout involving two British fighters to produce a knockout £5million betting turnover,' said Hill’s spokesman Graham Sharpe.

William Hill Haye/Harrison Odds:

Outright: 1/7 David Haye; 11/2 Audley Harrison; 40/1 Draw

Specials

**Form an Audley Queue – Harrison to win in the first 60seconds 100/1

**Hard Hayes Night – Haye knocked down and wins on points 8/1

**Haye K 47 – David Haye to win in the first 47 Seconds 16/1

**Should Have gone to Specsavers – Jim Watt’s scorecard to show a different result (win or draw) to that officially announced by the judges 7/1 (bets void if Jim Watts completed scorecard is not divulged) .

**Haye Bale – David Haye to Win and Gareth Bale to score anytime (vs Blackburn) 7/2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anyone know when the Pacquiao Margarito weigh in is? And maybe where we could see it?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by beerjelly View Post
    Anyone know when the Pacquiao Margarito weigh in is? And maybe where we could see it?
    I think they're having it on the top rank site Top Rank Boxing 5:45 EDT
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Official weights Haye vs. Harrison card

Haye 210.5 lbs.
    Harrison 253.5 lbs

The lightest Haye has ever been at heavyweight.
    Harrison is the heaviest he's been in two years.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by killersheep View Post
    Official weights Haye vs. Harrison card

Haye 210.5 lbs.
    Harrison 253.5 lbs
    Oh shit, it's happened already?! Youtube here I come!!!

Was there any beef? Oh PLEASE let there be beef!!!!!
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye's weight is a shock.

Audley lost the plot a little when being interviewed after. Cut the interview short saying he's done with talking. Sky team were saying it's a good sign, I reckon it was a sign he start panicking.

I reckon we might see a Bruno in the TYson fight ringwalk from Audley tomorrow.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No beef!

The Haye team came out with "no you can't" shirts on. That was as rowdy as it got.

Haye is definatley looking for speed. I don't hunk Audrey is going to see the punches coming.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye is going to use speed and try and humiliate Harrison. I will be hoping for that lucky punch, but I doubt it.

I like competitive fights, so I don't see what there is to get excited with this. Just seems immensely silly and quite pointless.

Pac/Margarito offers more for me and I am quietly optimistic that we will get a good fight with that.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We're not getting the fight at all legally stateside, can someone do some rbr's tomorrow in case a certain stream dies?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We're not getting the fight at all legally stateside, can someone do some rbr's tomorrow in case a certain stream dies?
    I'll do the RBR for the 1st now.

RD 1. Audley looks terrified, going backwards with his right pole at full length. Haye detonates righthand. Audley looks like he's just seen the devil. Haye detonates righthand again. Audley thinking about doing a Kermit Cintron. Audley holding on for dear life. Will he make it out of the round....?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post

RD 1. Audley looks terrified, going backwards with his right pole at full length. Haye detonates righthand. Audley looks like he's just seen the devil. Haye detonates righthand again. Audley thinking about doing a Kermit Cintron. Audley holding on for dear life. Will he make it out of the round....?
    Mood killer
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well for me Haye will win by knockout in a very short time at the very longest it will go 3 rounds. An I guess PacMan will win on points . They should have bets on how long it will take Fraudley to come round from his knockout imo

Anyway nice to see a bit of excitement in the boxing

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Boogie Man View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post

Mood killer
    Hey i'm not knocking this fight. I love the build-up and all the promotion. I don't care if Audley stinks the joint out or whether he deserves it or not. It's great fun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im a big betting fan and i put a bet on Haye to win in round 3 and 4.I got 9/1 price on each of the rounds,not bad odds!Just watched the Harrison vs Haye weigh in and Harrison looked really nervous on stage when facing Haye.He also made a quick exit when he was asked by Jim Watt on what i seen in Haye's eyes when their squared up on stage,but Harrison clamped up and did'nt answer the question and walked away as quickly as he could.Haye 1-0 Harrison soo far.Haye weighed the lightest he as ever weighed in a heavyweight fight at 15stones 1lb,Haye is obviously relying on speed and power.Haye did'nt looked drained either at that weight.Haye is aiming for a quick nights work.3or4 rounds and thats it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quick question here...

What if Pacquiao doesn't make 148 (underweight) at the weigh-in?

I heard he was still at 144-146 range yesterday.

Thread Information