Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Did that fight really make people believe that Manny will be able to beat Floyd?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Did that fight really make people believe that Manny will be able to beat Floyd?

Loads of white people are called Roy in Britain. In fact i've never heard of a non-white Brit called Roy
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Did that fight really make people believe that Manny will be able to beat Floyd?

Quote Originally Posted by generalbulldog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    In fact, I hate Roy Jones Jr because he is from the Philippines too. Why can't he be white?

Ah, I got it. A white Roy Jones!
    If Roy Jones was white, his 1st name wouldn't be Roy, it probably be William or Robert or Lyle, now those are white boy names.
    To be honest (from a Brit perspective) Roy seems like a bit of a silly name for a black guy. Unless it was short for Leroy
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by generalbulldog View Post

If Roy Jones was white, his 1st name wouldn't be Roy, it probably be William or Robert or Lyle, now those are white boy names.
    lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mafiajoey View Post
    You guys know what the fuck I mean...take Pacs uncut foreskin from your bicuspids. Race is always an issue. Ignore it all you want...Same reason people didn't like Roy

For YOU.

Don't judge others by your own failings.
    Yep, mafiajoey is a tit and I don't care what colour he is. Ignorance is my big issue.

Complete misunderstanding. I will drop it, not here to make enemies. But I do know this.....behind closed doors people are different then on a forum or in public......And regardless of how Floyd acted if he was white about 50% of the Pac ball huggers and White men over 50 would be sitting in line to suck his balls. But I guess when hes acting like this color has nothing to do with it? Fuc outta here. So many people are racist yet find something else to blame. Same assholes that duck and dodge the questions about Pac and in return bring up Floyd. If you can't answer a Pac problem cover it with Floyd. And when you can't admit you have an issue with him cause of skin color...blame it on his money stacks.
    Attached Images

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by InTheNeutralCorner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zhubin View Post
    Taeth...great posts man. I am in awe at how much people are drinking the Pac kool aid. I have always been critical of Floyd's resume...but there is no question that he is the most gifted pure boxer in the sport. Bottom line for me...the last great, prime fighter Manny faced was Marquez. Juan showed how an intelligent and skilled fighter can exploit Manny. But the incredible hype on Pac has been based on his recent fights. These are all fighters that had big question marks going into their duel with Pac...but more importantly...they where handpicked because Pac had a CLEAR speed advantage. Despite that...Manny has still shown (even last night) that his defense is filled with holes. While his flurry of punches and action packed style is exciting...it can be tremendously exploited by a fighter that is skilled and fast. People keep pointing out that because Pac can take a punch from a bigger guy...this somehow translates to how will do against Floyd. Or better yet...because he can land combos on bums like Margo...he will do the same to Floyd?! Wake up sheep!!! It's easy to hit a slow, stationary target that comes forward. It's a whole other thing to hit probably the greatest defensive fighter of all time. Pac can fight one way. Floyd can adapt to anything. Floyd will do what Marquez did except 100 times more effectively. Mayweather will be content on picking Pac apart with laser like precision. He could care less about a brawl or war. He will put on a master class. But for some of you...you think a big win over a one dimensional, slow as molasses cheater is evidence of Pac winning??!!! Sure thing.
    I have asked you this question before but you just ignored it. Or maybe you don't have the answer to the question ....
    When did Pacquiao reach his prime and when did it start going down, or do you still consider him to be in his prime?
    Now, some more questions ....
    Is Marquez in his prime when he was beaten by Mayweather at a higher weight division?
    bump

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jump over a couple fuckin threads where floyd is refereed to as "kfc" oh sure....race isn't an issue.

Go eat pacs abortion it might be more filling then his sperm

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by mafiajoey View Post
    Jump over a couple fuckin threads where floyd is refereed to as "kfc" oh sure....race isn't an issue.

Go eat pacs abortion it might be more filling then his sperm
    ummm people would joke on Floyd with the whole KFC thing cause Mayweather is acting like a chicken by finding thousands of excuses to not fight Pacquiao, IMO neither guy is scared of one another, i'd call it racist if they photoshopped a pic of Mayweather eating KFC with a side of watermelon

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Okay now I'm tempted to actually do it
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Thread Information