Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Bob Arum is such a tool

Bob Arum is such a tool after the Margarito fight Arum said he was going to try his hardest to make the Mayweather fight then about a week later he is talking Mosley,Berto or Cotto next for Pacquiao so he didn't try very hard did he infact none of the team did it looks to me like they like to blame Floyd but facts are they want no part of him and just want to keep the money rolling in. Ive now read today that Arum and Roach are flying out to manilla to talk to Pacquiao about Mosley, Berto and Marquez as his next opponent with Mosley looking most likely we could have had Mayweather vs Pacquiao in March 2010 had Pacquiao just agreed to the 14 day cut off Floyd had already signed his contract when Pacquiao walked away from the deal. Anyway not getting in to the whole Mayweather vs Pacquiao thing just does anyone want to see Pacquiao vs Mosley when Floyd has already dealt with him beating him basically 11 rounds to 1

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Bob Arum is such a tool

I would MUCH rather see Pacqauio vs. Mayweather than any other fight out there.

But if that can't happen then I do NOT wanna fuckin see Pacqauio vs. Mosley. That is a waste. Mosley is on the downslide clearly since having a close fight with that fag Mora. And losing 11 rounds to 1 as you said against Floyd.

I'd prefer Pacqauio vs. Berto or Pacqauio vs. Marquez again over a Mosely garbage fight.
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm starting to believe Pacquiao is never going to fight a non Top Rank fighter. Bob only wants the top rank fighters, and hypes them up like they are going to be great fights. Then says they will try to make a Mayweather fight happen, just to get it out there so they can say " see we tried to make it happen".

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i don't wanna see Pacquiao/Mosley, but you can't blame Arum and Pacquiao for not even bothering negotiating with Floyd RIGHT NOW, he's tied up in legal probs, so how are you going to try and commit to a fight with a guy when you don't even know when he'll be available to fight

i'm fine with Pacquiao/Marquez at 140 or Pacquiao/Berto at 147

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pac is the champ of two million weight classes and the only person he can find to fight is mosely ? Please please don't tell me there is going to be a catchweight. I can see a clottey/hatton match next to determine who get's thier ass starched next. These guys are gettting dizzy swinging from floyds sacks
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Isn't Floyd's future a bit up in the air right now though? He's been getting into more fights with his ex and the police than in the ring.

Uncle Roger is probably being sent down soon, and Floyd might likely follow. He needs to sort his own shit out before he can plan for any fight with Manny.

Besides it wasn't Manny stalling on that fight. I find it rather incredulous that people can lambast Manny for taking two catchweight fights as inventing his own rules, but then slate him again when Floyd invents his own drug rules and Manny doesn't want to be dictated to by him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A multi-millionaire (probably billionaire) tool.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by :::PSL::: View Post
    a tool none the less

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by MMASUX View Post
    I'm starting to believe Pacquiao is never going to fight a non Top Rank fighter. Bob only wants the top rank fighters, and hypes them up like they are going to be great fights. Then says they will try to make a Mayweather fight happen, just to get it out there so they can say " see we tried to make it happen".
    The next potential opponents for Pacquiao are Marquez, Berto, and Mosley. Marquez is a Golden Boy fighter, Berto fights for Lou DiBella, and Mosley still has a partnership with Golden Boy but if I'm not mistaken is currently a "free agent." None of those guys are Top Rank fighters...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tysonbruno View Post
    Bob Arum is such a tool after the Margarito fight Arum said he was going to try his hardest to make the Mayweather fight then about a week later he is talking Mosley,Berto or Cotto next for Pacquiao so he didn't try very hard did he infact none of the team did it looks to me like they like to blame Floyd but facts are they want no part of him and just want to keep the money rolling in. Ive now read today that Arum and Roach are flying out to manilla to talk to Pacquiao about Mosley, Berto and Marquez as his next opponent with Mosley looking most likely we could have had Mayweather vs Pacquiao in March 2010 had Pacquiao just agreed to the 14 day cut off Floyd had already signed his contract when Pacquiao walked away from the deal. Anyway not getting in to the whole Mayweather vs Pacquiao thing just does anyone want to see Pacquiao vs Mosley when Floyd has already dealt with him beating him basically 11 rounds to 1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by C-Lo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MMASUX View Post
    The next potential opponents for Pacquiao are Marquez, Berto, and Mosley. Marquez is a Golden Boy fighter, Berto fights for Lou DiBella, and Mosley still has a partnership with Golden Boy but if I'm not mistaken is currently a "free agent." None of those guys are Top Rank fighters...
    True, but more than likely we all know it's going to be Mosley. Why? because he is the "free agent" and Top Rank will not have to deal with any other promoter.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post
    i don't wanna see Pacquiao/Mosley, but you can't blame Arum and Pacquiao for not even bothering negotiating with Floyd RIGHT NOW, he's tied up in legal probs, so how are you going to try and commit to a fight with a guy when you don't even know when he'll be available to fight

i'm fine with Pacquiao/Marquez at 140 or Pacquiao/Berto at 147
    They can fight within prison walls. Pac-Mayweather instead of at th MGM Grand, it will be on Nevada correctional facility. HBO has produced boxing shows in prison before.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Marg must have pictures of Arum is compromising positions because it seems Arum is looking after Marg like he is his long lost son.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by :::PSL::: View Post
    a tool none the less
    If that multimillionaire is a tool then I'd like to be that kind of tool.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Of course he's not in a hurry to sign Floyd... he's the biggest threat to Floyd out there.

Forget all of this 'I may retire soon' crap... it's just spin to make A fights into AAA fights.

Just like David Haye can and will fight guys like Audley harrison as long as he makes millions for it, manny will fight guys other than floyd as long as people are interested enough to pay... he will maximise what he can earn, retire when the interest drops a little and then shockingly come out of retirement to fight floyd.

Maybe he won't do the whole 'I've retired, no I haven't' routine, but I would not be at all surprised if he did

Thread Information