Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Erik Morales close for April 16th 2011, MGM Grand

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Erik Morales close for April 16th 2011, MGM Grand

If this fight took place several years ago...it would have been one of the fights I most wanted to see. A great match up between two skilled warriors. Now...it will be a shameless beat down for a pay day. Morales avoided Marquez like the plague years ago...sad to see that he wants a part of him now, when he (Erik) is clearly washed up.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Erik Morales close for April 16th 2011, MGM Grand

Quote Originally Posted by zhubin View Post
    If this fight took place several years ago...it would have been one of the fights I most wanted to see. A great match up between two skilled warriors. Now...it will be a shameless beat down for a pay day. Morales avoided Marquez like the plague years ago...sad to see that he wants a part of him now, when he (Erik) is clearly washed up.
    That is such BS!

Marquez turned down a fight with Morales twice asking for more money. That fight was being offered when they were both with Top Rank.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lightbulb Re: Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Erik Morales close for April 16th 2011, MGM Grand

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by InTheNeutralCorner View Post
    Yes I'm sure from the Philippines you can gauge every fighters following, right? Not bad off a 10 inch black and white TV.

In your little country everybody from your grandma to 4 year old sister all suck Manny Pacquiao's dick. There's nothing else there.
    Why do you have to be racist? This discussion does not have anything to do with a country and its people.

Juan Manuel Marquez has his loyal followers but they pale in comparison to those of Barrera and Morales in their prime.
    Stop being a sensitive little bitch. There was nothing racist about my posts.

And I have yet to see anybody say Marquez following doesn't trail Morales or Barrera's. So again I see no reason why that's even brought up
    This statement coming from someone who said that a certain word is not a racial slur ... duh! Now, do you want to acknowledge that what you have been saying before is indeed a racial slur or do you want to repeat those words again? And I don't call you names, you dumbass.

You don't see a reason why Marquez and Morales are brought up in this thread but you see a reason to disparage a country.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miron_lang View Post

see how we are talking about MAB, Erik and JMM and you bring out Manny Pacquiao?

Pac is the Greatest! uLOL

hahahahaha
    Like that wasn't what you were waiting for. It's the reason you avoided the point and just pounced on the name itself.
    Avoided the point?

Marquez doesnt have a loyal following like Morales.

It'll do okay cuz both fighters have there loyal followers.
    this is what you said. Its correct technically but Morales probably brings in 85% of the crowd.
    For like the 4th time, whoever said he did?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For like the 4th time, whoever said he did?

Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    It'll do okay cuz both fighters have there loyal followers.
    This somewhat insinuates that both fighters bring in equal amount of followers.

But yeah i have to agree TECHNICALLY Juan bring in some loyal fans. same way as other fighters like Floyd, Pac, Gatti, Augustus, Corley etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post

see how we are talking about MAB, Erik and JMM and you bring out Manny Pacquiao?

Pac is the Greatest! uLOL

hahahahaha
    Pacquiao is the only freaking fighter you know about, and sorry Robinson is the greatest in the history of the sport, hell Ali is still a league ahead of Pacquiao
    Hehehe El_Terible ofcourse no q about that,read some previous post, i guess you didnt get the drift

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pacquiao is the only freaking fighter you know about, and sorry Robinson is the greatest in the history of the sport, hell Ali is still a league ahead of Pacquiao
    uLOL

I almost didnt noticed this.

Thank you for making that statement look like a viable one.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

uLOL

I almost didnt noticed this.

Thank you for making that statement look like a viable one.
    it's not a statement, it's fact, you don't know shit about boxing, just your man crush, Manny Pacquiao

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

it's not a statement, it's fact, you don't know shit about boxing, just your man crush, Manny Pacquiao

LMAO

Thank you. Hahahahaha

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I need to read the thread but my first thought is what a waste of time this is for Marquez.

Thread Information