Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (VIDEO) Floyd Mayweather's Neighbors Want Him Out.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Smile (VIDEO) Floyd Mayweather's Neighbors Want Him Out.

H.O.A. are pain in the butt aint they?

Cops knocked on my front door numerous times for "noise polution".

I hate racist old people and their HOA bs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: (VIDEO) Floyd Mayweather's Neighbors Want Him Out.

I saw this before, so the security guy who wouldn't let him in the other week, he wasn't actually his own personal guard for his house he was a guard for the estate/complex?? Is this right?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thats f'ed up, thats the reason why that damn security guard was messing with him. The damn h.o.a. put him up to it. If I was Floyd I would try and annoy the fuck out of them even more now.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

PSL, to be fair, there is nothing worse than neighbors who make too much noise. If you live in an apartment complex you have to understand that it isn't just you.

In terms of Floyd, we obviously don't know the ins and outs, but it doesn't seem as though Floyd has done all that much wrong. He came home late a few times and didn't produce ID to get into his own home. I would likely poke a jumped up security guard in the eye too. Why on earth should he give them $10,000 apiece? Madness.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    PSL, to be fair, there is nothing worse than neighbors who make too much noise. If you live in an apartment complex you have to understand that it isn't just you.

In terms of Floyd, we obviously don't know the ins and outs, but it doesn't seem as though Floyd has done all that much wrong. He came home late a few times and didn't produce ID to get into his own home. I would likely poke a jumped up security guard in the eye too. Why on earth should he give them $10,000 apiece? Madness.
    that's the thing though it isn't an apartment complex, it's a $12 million mansion, where i'm assuming is plenty of space, i wouldn't doubt it's just all some sort of bs to get him out of there just cause of the bad rep he's been picking up as of late

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dude. They even complain about kids (5-11 years old) playing in my backyard around 7pm. Them old fukks threw eggs at them. I had to give away my dogs because they say "they bark too much".

I fucking hate my neighbors.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is how it always is. The relationship between famous people and the majority of people is like the relationship between the alpha dog and the rest of pack. Everything's all well and good, we'll follow your lead and example, until the alpha dog makes one mistake or reveals a sign weakness; then the pack devours the alpha dog for all he's worth.
    "A liar can turn truth into lies. Weakness can turn pain into hurt."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by :::PSL::: View Post

Dude. They even complain about kids (5-11 years old) playing in my backyard around 7pm. Them old fukks threw eggs at them. I had to give away my dogs because they say "they bark too much".

I fucking hate my neighbors.
    Throwing eggs at kids is never cool either. I hate noisy neighbors and sit with a hammer at all times. Just this weekend I had to tell them to pipe down having endured some little fuck bouncing on the ceiling for nigh on two hours. A phone call and some hammering on the ceiling taught them right. In fact they moved out yesterday!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JazzWolf View Post
    This is how it always is. The relationship between famous people and the majority of people is like the relationship between the alpha dog and the rest of pack. Everything's all well and good, we'll follow your lead and example, until the alpha dog makes one mistake or reveals a sign weakness; then the pack devours the alpha dog for all he's worth.
    Or the relationship between regular normal people who are just getting on with their lives and just want some piece, and a loud mouth twat who drives them nuts with their self absorbed nonsense....

I've had f'cked up noisy neighbors and there is nothing worse...
    ~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

people live in gated communities to avoid having to deal with criminals and troublemakers.

the mayweathers are criminals and troublemakers.

so...it makes sense they want him out.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The report doesn't say the HOA wants him out. (Although they may want him out and I believe they do.) The report is a follow up story on the Law suit filed by the HOA asking for an injunction and punitive damages. The HOA is just protecting it's ability to keep some authority over it's residents. i.e. they want to be able to hurt Mayweather a bit more than giving him a $10,000 ticket if he loses control. $10k is nothing for Mayweather, he probably pays that just for the house keeping and landscaping monthly. The injunction is to be able to increase the penalty for the future drama in the hopes that it is a deterrent.

I think Maweather is stupid. He obviously don't play well with others and don't like the authorities so why the hell does he belong to an HOA anyway. He should just get his own ranch for probably half the price he is paying to be in the HOA and just join the exclusive Golf club for the glitter crap he wants to display.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

imagine havin mayweather as a neighbour, shit that would be bad!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's young black and boastfully rich.....they didn't want him there in the first place. This recent stuff had nothing to do with it. Let people follow any of his critics around 24/7 and report everytime thier big toe wiggles the wrong way. And let's see how christian and upstanding they are. Oh but i bet they just spend all thier time giving to the homeless and saving kittens out of tree's well only when they arent in bible study. Who would they rather have there. Britney spears ? Oh wait we don't like her anymore too, lindsey lohan ? Nope we don't like her anymore either. Wesley snipes ? People flip flop so quick off of the always oh so truth in the media. What a joke. Just shows how far floyds nuts are in some people's throat. They can't go a week without saying his name in one way or another.
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    imagine havin mayweather as a neighbour, shit that would be bad!
    I dislike the guy very much. But I'd still ask for a photo shoot with him and his autograph.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If this is like an estate where the houses cost 12 million dollars each (as mentioned above) how close can the houses be to eachother? You would have thought if you were paying that much you would have a hell of a lot of space to yourself? If that is the case Floyd must be making a shit load of noise, its not like your typical apartment building or terraced house.

Thread Information