Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default New Fight Night The Champions Game

Hi folks,dont know if anyone has made a thread on this but sorry if you have.There's a new Fight Night game due out for Xbox360 and Ps3.I heard a few months ago it was due out though i thought ESSports were'nt making another Fight Night series after the fourth one was made.I was'nt the greatest fan of FNR4,i thought the training and career mode were a bit dull.The best Fight Night series was the 1st one and the 3rd one.The third one for the Ps3 were it has the RING MODE was a lovely touch.Its totally realistic apart from being hurt or ko'd like in real life,ha.

Here in a new trailers of the new one.What i can take from it is that it has some kind of storyline to it,wether thats optional i dont know.It looks great.Comes out in March.

Last edited by yvonne; 01-19-2011 at 04:48 PM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: New Fight Night The Champions Game

Yeah it looks like it's gonna be good. The story is something to do with the boxer you control starting in prison and you move up the ranks when you come out. Think they have the bare-knuckle fighting for while your boxer is in prison. It's going to be a bit rubbish if that's the only story available, cos not every boxer is a convict, but its an interesting storyline.

You can also hire out different training camps in this one, and I think there's more training drills. There's a few videos on the fight night board if you want to check them out, it should be a good game

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Cressa121 View Post
    Yeah it looks like it's gonna be good. The story is something to do with the boxer you control starting in prison and you move up the ranks when you come out. Think they have the bare-knuckle fighting for while your boxer is in prison. It's going to be a bit rubbish if that's the only story available, cos not every boxer is a convict, but its an interesting storyline.

You can also hire out different training camps in this one, and I think there's more training drills. There's a few videos on the fight night board if you want to check them out, it should be a good game
    Hi mate,from Sunderland eh mate?Nice one,i live in Hartlepool"Monkey Hanger Land",nice to see a local boxing fan on here,quite rare,ha.Yeah the game looks good,i've bought and played on all Fight Night series,think the first one was good when that came out.The second one was good too but me favourite soo far is Fight Night Round3 for the PS3,the IN THE RING mode is a lovely touch on the game,there never put that mode for the game when it came out for the XBOX for some reason but its a lovely touch for the PS3.The fourth series looks brilliant and i could wait to play on it,but i was a little gutted about the carrer mode and the training throughout the game,it was a bit crap.I hope the training mode in this new addition to the series is a lot better than the others.

ICB Guest

I just hope getting platinum for this game, doesn't require beating the champion online. Because the chances of you meeting the champion online, was so much down to luck, it was ridiculous and i hope they take out stupid achievements like that in the next game.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne View Post

Hi mate,from Sunderland eh mate?Nice one,i live in Hartlepool"Monkey Hanger Land",nice to see a local boxing fan on here,quite rare,ha.Yeah the game looks good,i've bought and played on all Fight Night series,think the first one was good when that came out.The second one was good too but me favourite soo far is Fight Night Round3 for the PS3,the IN THE RING mode is a lovely touch on the game,there never put that mode for the game when it came out for the XBOX for some reason but its a lovely touch for the PS3.The fourth series looks brilliant and i could wait to play on it,but i was a little gutted about the carrer mode and the training throughout the game,it was a bit crap.I hope the training mode in this new addition to the series is a lot better than the others.

Haha the monkey hangers, I love that story I think we're the only 2 from up here on this forum though

Yeah I thought the career and training was a bit poor on the Round 4, I really like some of the training you could do on the Don King Prizefighter game, you could jump rope, do shuttle runs and hit the speedbag on that. I saw an interview with one of the developers and they were talking about the different camps you can hire out, it includes places like Big Bear but I'm not sure what kind of drills are available.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haha the monkey hangers, I love that story I think we're the only 2 from up here on this forum though

Yeah I thought the career and training was a bit poor on the Round 4, I really like some of the training you could do on the Don King Prizefighter game, you could jump rope, do shuttle runs and hit the speedbag on that. I saw an interview with one of the developers and they were talking about the different camps you can hire out, it includes places like Big Bear but I'm not sure what kind of drills are available.
    Hi mate,i think there's 3 of us from up this way mate in the north east that are on here.I've never played on the Don King Prizefighter.Did'nt that only come out on the XBOX360 mate??Cos i've got a PS3 instead.Yeah the training in the Fight Night Round 4 arn't very appealing to me either,just a bit too boring and not very playable.I remember having a ROCKY game for the old Xbox(i think)and that was pretty decent especially the training scenes of the game were you have Micky training you on pad work and skipping etc,ha

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hi mate,i think there's 3 of us from up this way mate in the north east that are on here.I've never played on the Don King Prizefighter.Did'nt that only come out on the XBOX360 mate??Cos i've got a PS3 instead.Yeah the training in the Fight Night Round 4 arn't very appealing to me either,just a bit too boring and not very playable.I remember having a ROCKY game for the old Xbox(i think)and that was pretty decent especially the training scenes of the game were you have Micky training you on pad work and skipping etc,ha
    Yeah I think the Don King game was Xbox only. The buttons were a bit naff, there wasn't the stick control which I like about Fight Night, but the career was quite good. It was set out like a documentary, showed interviews with different people like Don, think Sam Peter was one, and a few random people that talked about your fighter. The training drills were good too, though there wasn't many to pick from. I never played the Rocky game, couldn't you chase chickens in the yard on it? Looked a good game but I never bothered picking it up

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah I think the Don King game was Xbox only. The buttons were a bit naff, there wasn't the stick control which I like about Fight Night, but the career was quite good. It was set out like a documentary, showed interviews with different people like Don, think Sam Peter was one, and a few random people that talked about your fighter. The training drills were good too, though there wasn't many to pick from. I never played the Rocky game, couldn't you chase chickens in the yard on it? Looked a good game but I never bothered picking it up
    I would be the 3rd one then , the Boro ! shite football team like

I really enjoyed FNR4, in fact yet to be beaten by any Saddo member on a regular basis, got the odd loss but hey even Ali lost
    Hidden Content SADDO'S FIGHT NIGHT RD4 CHAMPION, TAKING ON ALL COMERS ! Hidden Content

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mattyhitman View Post

I really enjoyed FNR4, in fact yet to be beaten by any Saddo member on a regular basis, got the odd loss but hey even Ali lost
    My bad, I forgot you saying you were from Boro when I mentioned Cattermole to Liverpool. Boro aren't half shite like, Strachan bought all those SPL players and things went tits up. Can't see them getting relegated, but it could be a few years before they're back in the PL. Shame really, I miss having a derby match that we could actually win

There's a reason I never put my gamertag up on the Fight Night board. I'm awful, I only had around 10 fights before I gave up completely, think I got knocked out in most of them. Last time I played I got robbed (naturally) but retired after avenging that disputed loss with a savage knockout of a 13 year old I'll give online another go when Champion comes out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ha,alright they mate,did'nt know you were from up this way in the north east either.Been to watch Boro a couple of times when their were in the premiership,though i got me tickets for free at the time soo it was'nt that bad.Last time i went to the Riverside was when Boro got beat 5-0 by Chelsea 2 seasons ago.You never know Boro might be playing Hartlepool next season if their go down,ha,just joking,no harsh feelings.Im rooting for all North east teams in Football except Darlo,we Monkey Hangers from Hartlepool hate the Darlington,always have done,ha,ha,ha.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I dont think you could mate,not what i can remember anyway.I know its a famous scene in the film but i dont think it was in the game.The Skipping was good in the game though,you had to quickly hit the right combination of buttons and the right time to jump the rope and the quicker the rope went the quicker you had to hit the buttons.There was a speedball training scene in the game too where u had the combinate buttons to hit the fast moving ball with different hands,really quite good though i dont know why the Fight Night series had them kind of training scenes throughout their game.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Rocky game was brilliant! Drago was a beast.

I'm really looking forward to the new game, their are rumours that it might involve real boxing skill instead of 1000 body shots when fighting online.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ha,alright they mate,did'nt know you were from up this way in the north east either.Been to watch Boro a couple of times when their were in the premiership,though i got me tickets for free at the time soo it was'nt that bad.Last time i went to the Riverside was when Boro got beat 5-0 by Chelsea 2 seasons ago.You never know Boro might be playing Hartlepool next season if their go down,ha,just joking,no harsh feelings.Im rooting for all North east teams in Football except Darlo,we Monkey Hangers from Hartlepool hate the Darlington,always have done,ha,ha,ha.
    lol,

Dont support the Boro mate, Liverpool fan , that why i said they are shite !!

Used to work in Hartlepool a couple of years ago, the Vauxhall garage opposite Tesco. Work in Darlo now tho
    Hidden Content SADDO'S FIGHT NIGHT RD4 CHAMPION, TAKING ON ALL COMERS ! Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lol,

Dont support the Boro mate, Liverpool fan , that why i said they are shite !!

Used to work in Hartlepool a couple of years ago, the Vauxhall garage opposite Tesco. Work in Darlo now tho
    Ha,ha,tut,tut,you should always support your own team man,Hartlepool till i die me,ha.Yeah i know exactly where you mean,its only about 5-10minute drive from where i live that Vauxhall Garage,its just at the top of Burn road on the left.Got a Vauxhall astra from there a few years ago on a 03 reg,not a bad car until some fool tee-boned me a year or soo later,ha.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Been waiting for this for ages.

Demo is out on Monday if you pre-order from Game!

Thread Information